Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:05:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who Has Strong Hands?  (Read 348 times)
Mikaelxiong (OP)

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:40:33 AM

This thread was created to reinforce the crypto HODL culture!!! Let me know what coins you're HODLing too a.k.a the best coins.  (Any coin with HODLers are great coins to buy)
auliahr

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:13:08 AM

of course bitcoin is the main choice to continue to hold, but there are also other altcoins like monero, ethereum, not much and it seems like I like old coins to hold in portfolios.
vixcious

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:45:36 AM

This thread was created to reinforce the crypto HODL culture!!! Let me know what coins you're HODLing too a.k.a the best coins.  (Any coin with HODLers are great coins to buy)
There will be no better altos than EOS. They have a great business strategy and have very good development ideas. They are in the process of realizing their dreams. They are making the latest blockchain technology, Blockchain 3.0. It's a sign that it's a smart business and has a great team. Investing in it now will be a wise decision.

ICO-Master

Activity: 189
Merit: 13

Filter the wheat from the chaff.

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:56:35 AM

There will be no better altos than EOS. They have a great business strategy and have very good development ideas. They are in the process of realizing their dreams. They are making the latest blockchain technology, Blockchain 3.0. It's a sign that it's a smart business and has a great team. Investing in it now will be a wise decision.

They also have US$ 4 billion and have produced very little to show for it yet. I"m sorry but EOS is a PoS.
AAlex48

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:38:22 AM

I hold coins as neo, eos, xlm, xem, vet and many other top coins.Of course, the main part is Bitcoin.There is still a small part in the coins that are on the bottom, just in case.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:58:23 AM

I only have a little of Bitcoin, Eth and so many other tokens which I got from bounty work last year from which I failed to sell meaning I HODL them to my dismay because their value continued to plummet beyond my wildest dreams. Well, what can I expect...if those popular coins and tokens slashed their value dramatically much more those projects which still has nothing to show for the products/services they promised during the ICO period. right now, I am hoping, wishing and praying for some sanity here otherwise by next year I would have no choice but to dispose  them like a garage sale just so I can buy a new underwear.
Flangler

Activity: 963
Merit: 57

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:33:44 AM

Why don't you guys start smart trading instead, brainless hodling leads to bankruptcy. And keep in mind that hodl is against  crypto!! The purpose of crypto is to be used daily. Not to be stored forever in wallet .
phoinex

Activity: 560
Merit: 165

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:31:22 AM

I hold several coins like, LBC, DGB, ETH, LTC, because I'm sure this coin will go up high if BTC rises again.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:32:00 AM

This thread was created to reinforce the crypto HODL culture!!!

haha, you mean the bag holder culture of those who lose money?! Cheesy

that is not at all a good approach my friend. for years bag holders come, give the rest of the market their money, and go out broke and then regret their decisions as they see others become richer and richer because they didn't bag hold....

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:19:26 PM

Why don't you guys start smart trading instead, brainless hodling leads to bankruptcy. And keep in mind that hodl is against  crypto!! The purpose of crypto is to be used daily. Not to be stored forever in wallet .

No, actually  most of people here in crypto world are considering cryptocurrency as a tool of investment. Bitcoin and ethereum is the most popular coins that good for investment that's why a lot of people here are holding it than using daily.
iASIC

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

AMA BCT

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:35:49 PM

I think altcoin is good and there are many true investors now that is ICX. ICX has opened up the event to get hold of profits. I have bought over $ 16000 and held ICX for a monthly profit of 1.8%. That is a good strategy for both ICX investors and businesses. So I appreciate it very much.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:51:52 PM

For me the main coins to hold long-term are those I think are the strongest, so mainly bitcoin and ETH. I think we have had the worst of the price drops for this year, and can look forwards to upwards movement in the nearish future.
For any coin though, so long as you are confident in its long-term potential, then there is no reason to panic or to sell yet.

Mame89

Activity: 1568
Merit: 432

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:25:24 PM

For me the main coins to hold long-term are those I think are the strongest, so mainly bitcoin and ETH. I think we have had the worst of the price drops for this year, and can look forwards to upwards movement in the nearish future.
For any coin though, so long as you are confident in its long-term potential, then there is no reason to panic or to sell yet.
So far, I still believe in the potential of bitcoin and ethereum in the future, besides, I keep storing altkoin from the hard work of participating in the prize campaign and I maintain it because I believe it has tremendously advanced potential and for anyone who has cryptocurrency assets I suggest that it is maintained and hodl.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
xiahui135

Activity: 218
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:33:36 PM

I just recommend AE, MANA, SNM
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:42:29 PM

ETH, EOS and XRP at the moment Smiley. Although price of ETH keep falling but I still believe in ETH cause it's the best altcoin and $1000 or $2000 is not something too hard for ETH to rise to in the future. No matter how long it'll take for ETH to rise back to $1000, I'll wait for it Wink.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████