Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 02:09:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Twelverized 12% Daily Profit For 12 Days On Bitcoins  (Read 4556 times)
traffik (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 11:01:58 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2014, 01:40:48 PM by traffik

Disclaimer: Topic starter is not sponsored nor employed by Leancy Ltd. in any way, shape or form. This topic is created for the sole purpose of advertising their investment opportunities. As with all types of investment, do not invest into something that you're not comfortable with or an amount that's more than what you're willing to lose. Practice due-diligence, do your "homework" and exercise common sense.

Please exercise due diligence when posting your referral links. I do not mind if current members of Leancy post their referral links but do so in a manner that is relevant to your post and does not constitute as spam. (eg: posting proof of payment w/ link is acceptable)

Twelverized pays 12% daily for 12 Days on you BTC

Twelverized is an English company formed by Mr. Farid Lee. Mr. Lee is an outstanding entrepreneur. He hired and formed a group of eight (Cool experts, who are responsible for managing investment funds in several investment tunnels. Twelverized only offers a unique and simple investment package. After careful research and calculations, our financial analysts and advisors have come up with this very profitable profit plan. This is a very lucrative opportunity for our members and very sustainable for our company. Our plan can be categorized as a plan for a medium-term program.

How much can you make?

You can make 12% daily for 12 days for your deposits to our plan. Or you can make 6% of your downlines’ deposits.

How much is the accepted amount for depositing?

The minimum amount is $12. You can invest as much as $12,000.

so, if you invest 100$ worth of bitcoins, after 12 days you will have 144$
you can withdraw earning each day!

Program is Only 4 Days Old and already : 796 Total Members!

My Payment Proof:
3rd payment received in less than 15 minutes! Hello bobyman. $36.00 has been successfully sent to your bitcoin account. Transaction batch is 50729481. Thank you!

To Join :

Twelverized

Get $6.00 Bitcoins FREE

I will reimburse new members $6.00 worth of Bitcoins for their first principle deposit of at least $12.00. With a $12 deposit, you will effectively make 1/2 of your investment back instantaneously and within roughly 5 days, you will have made 100% of your deposit back. After the 5th day, you will be making passive returns until you hit the 12 day in returns which means 17$ +6$ i give you back after deposit.
 This offer will basically eliminate half the risk and half the time it will take to hit your return and hopefully people will see for themselves the investment opportunities that could be made with this program as well as a better understanding on how Twelverized works.

There will be 50 SLOTS made available. If you are/were interested in checking out Twelverized but just not sure for whatever reason, this would be a good opportunity to try. I have realized I spend far too much money in advertising without having much success in referral marketing. Instead, I would rather use the funds to directly invest into new members instead. For those thinking if there's an ulterior motive here, there isn't. Even as a method of gaining new referrals, I am losing out on money by simple doing this. Think of this as a trial period. If you don't like it, you can always quit it after your investment ends. If you do like it then that's great and I'm happy that I was able to help.

To join, create a new account by clicking Twelverized
Once you've sign up,  message me on this forum with your Twelverized username and wallet address (you can also email me at nilroz15@gmail.com). Once confirmed you are in my network and have made a deposit, I will send the Bitcoins to your wallet.

i will send the bitcoins after 10 days from plan starts..

AVAILABLE SLOTS 49/50
traffik (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 01:29:07 PM

Another Nice Withdraw has just made its way into my wallet :-)

Dont Miss Out
Only 5 Days Old Program! and multiplying investors each day.

Twelverized

Twelverized
traffik (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 05:33:47 PM

Update Of Last 2 days withdraw.

12% a day and withdraws are ticking in like a clock!

easy money guys. try it , you wont regret.

Bigworm37

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 07:31:30 PM

I have a couple of questions. What happens to your principal amount after 12 days ? If principle is not returned then daily interest rate is really around 3.67% still not bad but not 12%. A little misleading don't you think
virtualreality69

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

Check out FireCoin!

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 09:34:40 PM

A very valid point. Cant find anywhere on their site that says you actually get your initial investment back after the 12 days.  If not, that's extremely good marketing and not worth the risk.

- VR

I have a couple of questions. What happens to your principal amount after 12 days ? If principle is not returned then daily interest rate is really around 3.67% still not bad but not 12%. A little misleading don't you think

http://firecoin.tk  --> FireCoin: Currently one of the fastest growing, rare, alt-currencies!!
currently selling several undervolted cards: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=645037.0
www.amazon.com/shops/Virtualreality69
spixel

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 09:43:24 PM

Total return after 12 days is 144% of your investment.

If you invest $100 you get $12 every day for 12 days

$12x12 = $144

Pretty average rates but you get it faster than with leancy which is about 30 days for 150%.
virtualreality69

Check out FireCoin!

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 10:14:55 PM

Link to a page that specifies 144% of investment returned. 

I didnt see 144% return on any page on their entire website, but maybe I missed it.  Are you assuming 144%??

$12x12 = $144

Pretty average rates but you get it faster than with leancy which is about 30 days for 150%.

http://firecoin.tk  --> FireCoin: Currently one of the fastest growing, rare, alt-currencies!!
currently selling several undervolted cards: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=645037.0
traffik (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:58:58 PM

I didnt see 144% return on any page on their entire website, but maybe I missed it.  Are you assuming 144%??

$12x12 = $144

click this link : Twelverized
then on main page, press: CALCULATE PROFIT.
enter the amount you want to invest and see for yourself how much you will have in 12 days.
RGBKey

Activity: 854
Merit: 658

rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 01:03:30 AM

I've been using it for a few days. I deposited $57.50, and I get $6.90 every day. I should end up with 144% by the end of the twelve days, i've already had five withdraws so far.
hgamezoom

Activity: 141

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 06:26:58 AM

Is their bitcoin withdrawal instant or manual?
virtualreality69

Check out FireCoin!

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 03:35:57 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2014, 08:07:20 PM by virtualreality69

Traffik,
It turns out that you're only PARTIALLY right (and their marketing team is genius).  

On a $100 investment you end up with $144 TOTAL at the end of 12 days NOT.  They pay out 12% per day interest but THEY KEEP YOUR INITIAL INVESTMENT.

Let me make this perfectly clear:  THEY KEEP YOUR INITIAL INVESTMENT.

So if you invest $100 and end up with $144 after 12 days thats a daily investment increase of under 4% per day. For sure not going to "invest" over there.  

- VR

I didnt see 144% return on any page on their entire website, but maybe I missed it.  Are you assuming 144%??

$12x12 = $144

click this link : Twelverized
then on main page, press: CALCULATE PROFIT.
enter the amount you want to invest and see for yourself how much you will have in 12 days.

mystix

Activity: 66

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 04:18:04 PM

Actually that makes it more likely that I will invest over there. 12% ongoing interest is almost definitely unsustainable. 4% I can definitely see that being doable. I'm already getting 2% from my own investments. Good to know the skinny on this though.
Bigworm37

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 05:06:28 PM

You do not make 12% per day. The 12% they claim they pay you per day is broken down like this.. 3.67% interest and 96.33% principal. Very clever marketing...still not a bad return 44% for 12 days. My main problem is that they mislead people into investing....but then again you need new deposits to keep these ponzi's running.  Grin
virtualreality69

Check out FireCoin!

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 08:05:39 PM

BigWorm,
Your skepticism is warranted (and appreciated), especially in this market. 

I guess technically they could claim they "payout 12% per day".  The big asterisk there is that they take ALL of your principal, you start with $0 (not what you actually invested), and THEN they pay out 12% per day.

Yes I agree, VERY misleading, but if they said they payout 3% per day no one would invest.

- VR

You do not make 12% per day. The 12% they claim they pay you per day is broken down like this.. 3.67% interest and 96.33% principal. Very clever marketing...still not a bad return 44% for 12 days. My main problem is that they mislead people into investing....but then again you need new deposits to keep these ponzi's running.  Grin

traffik (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:55:44 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2014, 10:11:18 PM by traffik

Actually that makes it more likely that I will invest over there. 12% ongoing interest is almost definitely unsustainable. 4% I can definitely see that being doable. I'm already getting 2% from my own investments. Good to know the skinny on this though.

you are completely right . long run hyips from the kind that last for a year are the ones who give 2-3% a day.
and they are 10 days old.

everybody who is interested in investing in current of future hyip should read this article from hyip investor expert :
he clearly say that 70-80% of profiting from hyips are from the ones who are 2-3%.
http://www.dreamteammoney.com/index.php?showtopic=112817

Twelverized
zyj3000

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:05:21 AM

how long it takes for deposits to be reflected in account?
traffik (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 12:54:16 PM

how long it takes for deposits to be reflected in account?

its all very quick. i deposit bitcoin every day and it apears on account once blockchain has confirmation. it sometime takes time for blockchain to process but that just blockchain
being blockchain.

withdraw is not instant. you make a request and they confirm it, working hours , with no problam, takes minutes-1,2 hours if working time.
traffik (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 03:43:11 PM

compunding is also optional.
this is last 3 days of compunding.

RGBKey

Activity: 854
Merit: 658

rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 05:28:00 PM

I invested $57.50 on day 2 and never invested any more than that and plan to leave with my money. Compounding is what gets your money stolen.
traffik (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 06:03:14 PM

I invested $57.50 on day 2 and never invested any more than that and plan to leave with my money. Compounding is what gets your money stolen.

yes but when finished restoring you first deposit, you can take earning and compound.
that way you wont loose any money of your own and play with profits.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: