Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 06:07:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy Affordable Reddit Upvotes - Upvotes.io  (Read 497 times)
squidiot438

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 11:36:46 AM

What type of accounts do you use for upvotes? Do they have different IPs and are they legit?
Vibr56

Activity: 86

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:28:21 PM

I was wondering if it's possible to purchase (for example) 100 upvotes and break them down in separate time frames. Do you offer this type of service? If so, is there an extra charge?
FireShark89

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 02:55:08 PM

I was wondering if it's possible to purchase (for example) 100 upvotes and break them down in separate time frames. Do you offer this type of service? If so, is there an extra charge?

I only show that they have the option to add $5.00 for rush orders. You may need to contact them for this type of request.
Gringoblin67

Activity: 104

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 01:43:06 PM

I don't see this option on their site.. Not in the FAQ either, but you could try asking them directly if this service is available. There might be additional charges though.
greatfariola

Activity: 69

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 03:33:23 PM

How many upvotes should I initially buy for a single post? I'm worried that it might attract suspicion if my posts get 100 upvotes just within a few minutes?!

What if the moderators are bad? Is it possible that I might get banned because of misjudgment? Has anyone tried to dispute their ban?
jomarthegreat89

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 01:51:19 AM

How many upvotes should I initially buy for a single post? I'm worried that it might attract suspicion if my posts get 100 upvotes just within a few minutes?!

What if the moderators are bad? Is it possible that I might get banned because of misjudgment? Has anyone tried to dispute their ban?

If you experience issues with a certain mod or the way a subreddit is being run, try contacting that mod first to see if it's just a misunderstanding. You may contact all  the mods in a subreddit by messaging /r/[name of subreddit] to make an appeal.
SneakyRik

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 02:19:03 AM

guys, upvotes.io has a 20% sale today. Just use the code 20OFF upon ordering. You can see this announcement on their home page.
Vibr56

Activity: 86

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 01:44:26 PM

guys, upvotes.io has a 20% sale today. Just use the code 20OFF upon ordering. You can see this announcement on their home page.

Is the sale only good for today? I can only pay with Stripe and it seems that it's no longer an option??
Conquerogue32

Activity: 81

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 12:18:30 PM

Is the sale only good for today? I can only pay with Stripe and it seems that it's no longer an option??

I think they removed Stripe just recently.. For the sale, try to send them a message from their website...
BumbleBeast27

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 12:58:53 PM

Sent an email asking for a TAT for my order. It's been a little over an hour and I wonder what's going on?
HeroicZ1

Activity: 78

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:05:31 AM

Hi guys.. Is it safe to buy upvotes? Won't our main account (the one starting the thread) have risks of getting banned??
HostiletermitE

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 06:28:21 PM

Hi guys.. Is it safe to buy upvotes? Won't our main account (the one starting the thread) have risks of getting banned??

Your main account is not the one at risk when you buy upvotes so you don't have to worry about that.
PpaatToupee

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 06:05:01 PM

Your main account is not the one at risk when you buy upvotes so you don't have to worry about that.

On the contrary, you still need to be careful. Make sure that if you purchase a lot of upvotes, comments come with it or else it will look weird to mods.
Bloopran5679

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 06:37:09 PM

On the contrary, you still need to be careful. Make sure that if you purchase a lot of upvotes, comments come with it or else it will look weird to mods.

This is 100% true. I am a regular customer and usually just buy 10-50 upvotes. I then tried the 1,000 upvotes package and my account got a 3 day ban. Should have purchased comments to come along with it.
Blogosphere

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 09:38:21 PM

upvotes.io has delivered consistent service and their team literally doesn't sleep lol. There have been some issues along the way, but overall great service!
Chandler32

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 07:24:16 PM

I'm a starting content creator (mainly videos) and I've had the worst experience with redditmarketingpro. Didn't think I would be successful in my last campaign until I tried your free trial upvotes and ended up buying a full package. Got more than 200k views on my vlog that's not even a week old. upvotes.io Legit!
GraciousBanshee47

Activity: 79

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 06:49:00 PM

I'm a starting content creator (mainly videos) and I've had the worst experience with redditmarketingpro. Didn't think I would be successful in my last campaign until I tried your free trial upvotes and ended up buying a full package. Got more than 200k views on my vlog that's not even a week old. upvotes.io Legit!

I wouldn't do business with them either. redditmarketingpro didn't even refund a total of $75 worth even though it wasn't my fault that they couldn't deliver votes properly. Now I am a regular customer at boostupvotes and upvotes.io, although the latter has been my favorite since they sell cheap accounts.
ZenRoy

Activity: 79

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 05:22:09 PM

upvotes.io or upvote.network are both good choices. They always compensate if ever you experience non-delivery on your original order.
Chandler32

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 08:02:06 PM

upvotes.io fees are pretty standard in my opinion, but I find their c.service and delivery time more efficient.
HeroicZ1

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 06:15:29 PM

I heard Reddit has beefed up their anti-spam system which was why my upvote orders of >100 from boostupvotes and redditmarketingPro were never delivered. Is upvotes.io still able to deliver large orders like >100 or even >500 (i hope)?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: