Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:50:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] P9DATA | BUIDLing A Decentralized P9FIFTY Audio Repository 🎵  (Read 562 times)
roycerollz. (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 10:33:29 AM
Last edit: June 01, 2019, 07:12:57 AM by roycerollz.

Name: P9 Database Token

Platform: Ethereum Classic

Symbol: P9DATA

Decimals: 4

Total Supply: 2,500,000,000

1 ETC = 5000 P9DATA

Official Website: Click Here To Visit Site

Contract Address: 0x508b2df04fad2d6d615e5976df13d429f007457c

//       P9DATA Token    ||||    Important UPDATES:  (ICO Ratings, Technical Information, Details & More!):

ICONeat  Click Here To View ICO Info On ICONeat.com | Current ICO Rating: 7.08

Currently Awaiting KYC Verification To Be Completed By ICONeat.. After KYC Score Should Be Above 9!!

¤CoinSchedule  Click Here To View ICO Info On CoinSchedule.com

We have an interview scheduled for KYC purposes with the guys and gals over at Coinschedule on Wednesday, November 14th 2018!
This will greatly affect our Trust rating! so we are very excited and can't wait to share the news!
I or a member of our team will be sure to get on here and post an update ASAP!
 Grin

Current Trust Score:

View Our ICO On CoinSchedule By Clicking The Image Below:

Infographics:

Check out the Q&A: Official Website

Project Details:

I am extremely proud to share with you, a project which our small team and advisors are VERY proud of and are absolutely each wholly devoted to. The P9DATA Token is intended to act as a primary means of funding which will be necessary in order to build the PHILTHY9FIFTY brand and ultimately fund the years of ongoing development and management of a decentralized audio repository devoted to any and all works released by up & coming rapper PHILTHY9FIFTY!! The repository, dubbed "2DECENT Recordings"  will ultimately utilize Swarm as a means of decentralized storage and distribution for the content released on the 2DECENT Platform. Swarm was developed by Ethereum and is an instrumental part of Ethereums mission and core philosophy of what is necessary in order to accomplish a decentralized and censorless world wide web. Furthermore, we plan to incentivize in the form of Ether. Soon we will launch a token on the Ethereum Blockchain and a swap will take place. All P9DATA token holders will receive an equivalent amount of Ethereum based tokens 1:1 for their Ethereum Classic based tokens. This should ultimately prove to be very profitable for all of our investors.

Conclusion:

Some of our Advisors and Team members are very experienced and therefore highly knowledgeable regarding the inner workings of the Industry. We believe that we have the ability to achieve great success in this endeavor and we shall do just that. We are hard at work already, doing everything we possibly can within each of our powers, working practically 24/7 in order to provide you all with confidence and peace of mind each of you all deserve, should we expect you to participate in the P9DATA Token Crowdsale..  So that anyone who does participate by sending ETC to the P9DATA Contract address, will surely and without a shadow of a doubt, will be rewarded for believing in us and our ability to break through and rise up! We are extremely confident and we hope that we have the opportunity to catch your attention and gain your trust so that we can all work together to make this a reality! We really appreciate your time and we just want the opportunity to impress you all with good music and sweet returns!!

Thank you! all questions are welcome!  Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
roycerollz. (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 11:40:42 AM
Last edit: June 01, 2019, 07:14:19 AM by roycerollz.

Seat Saved
roycerollz. (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 11:58:38 AM
Last edit: June 01, 2019, 07:14:43 AM by roycerollz.

Sorry, This Seat Also Taken
roycerollz. (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 08:17:03 AM
Last edit: November 10, 2018, 12:03:25 PM by roycerollz.

//       P9DATA Token    ||||    Important Links   (ICO Ratings, Technical Information, Details & More!):

//    ICONeat:  Click Here To View ICO Info On ICONeat.com | Current ICO Rating: 7.08

Currently Awaiting KYC Verification To Be Completed By ICONeat.. After KYC Score Should Be Above 9!!

Stay Posted For More Updates!
dzkrb

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:03:24 PM

Rock'n'Roll is more alive than dead. I do not know how your diligence that you spent on creating this project will be able to discourage investment, but I wish good luck to your project. Issue the white paper, imagine the team and the people will reach out to you.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Sergei.Gerasimenko

Activity: 994
Merit: 335

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:48:57 PM

Sorry guys, but this project has no future. How will you provide premium music without world stars? If you have them, than why do you need decentralization? Just make money without ICO.
DronV

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:29:22 PM
Merited by stripykitteh (40)

Sorry guys, but this project has no future. How will you provide premium music without world stars? If you have them, than why do you need decentralization? Just make money without ICO.
I think that the project is a dud as well. The official website has a certificate warning when it is accessed.

roycerollz. (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 03:28:18 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2018, 04:04:43 PM by roycerollz.

Website is up! I'm hard at work analyzing everything for blips and hiccups but I believe the site was finally ready to be unveiled to you all!

Direct link: https://philthy95.com/p9database.html
roycerollz. (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 04:03:49 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2018, 12:00:52 PM by roycerollz.

I think that the project is a dud as well.The official website has a certificate warning when it is accessed.

I don't really want to argue, but how could you assume that the only individuals who are responsible for making premium music are already world stars? I don't know what to say to that?...
The idea is to assign a small team who share a role of crawling all over the web platforms, with a mission that is to discover talented artists who we feel have extreme potential to succeed as musicians, signing them and giving them the tools and guidance they need to flourish and grow so that they can become the best version of themselves they possibly can be and so they can deliver the best music they possibly can, boosting the music they release while signed to our label and help them get a massive amount of attention and views, streams... etc..
Then finally, writing their contract in a way that any future contracts they sign with other labels, we will continue to receive a portion of their earnings.. not just label signings but more importantly, endorsements, sponsorships, features with larger artists.. etc..

We plan to utilize swarm as a secure file storing and distribution platform for the music and projects which we facilitate and we will also walk through every artist or act that we work with and guide them through the basics of Ethereum/Ethereum Classic, so that this way we can more easier utilize smart contracts as the primary payments system for paying out and/or incentivizing our network of artists as well as our entire team. 

And there is no longer a certificate error. The site will automatically force https:// so visitors will always have sense of security while visiting the site.  Smiley
roycerollz. (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 12:15:01 PM

About to launch our ad campaign  Cool

Hoping Bing is friendlier than google. Ya know what I'm sayin?
roycerollz. (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 01:44:53 PM

Nope... bing are lame I guess Sad

Sucks too... I worked hard on this ad today...

Oh well, just minor blip in the road regarding whats ahead for our bright future!!
We won't let our investors down! We are positive this project will prevail and prove to provide positive outcome for all who participate in the crowdsale!

I guess no .gif allowed on btc talk? :/
roycerollz. (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 04:20:13 AM

Just checked on the contract, nice to see more participation in the crowdsale!! Welcome to all new P9DATA Token holders!!

Smiley
roycerollz. (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 07:25:43 AM

What does everyone think of the ad at the beginning of the OP?

https://docs.google.com/uc?export=&id=1L2IzVTNql9RgV-YvwElruVwQazz9bgLf

I would show the image but its animated and cant seem to post gifs...
roycerollz. (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 11:58:48 AM

UPDATE:   KYC Interview w/ ¤CoinSchedule In Just 2 Days!

So to be exact, thats Wednesday the 14th! (2 days from now). We've got a KYC/Trust interview scheduled with the guys and gals over at Coinschedule!
You will be able to see our score and find out more information following the interview! I or a member of our team will be sure to get on here and post an update ASAP!
  Grin
roycerollz. (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 12:03:47 PM

Score should improve as I and another member of our team are filling out more information on Coinschedule and also, KYC Interview will have large affect on score as well.

roycerollz. (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 02:47:57 PM

Ok, all done for now updating the OP!

As always we welcome any questions  Grin
roycerollz. (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 05:15:03 PM

We have successfully launched the graphics based ad campaign!! So far we have 3 different sizes running on over 25000 different websites including text ads running on 500000 sites!
Were confident this is going to be instrumental to our success! get in quick and take advantage of BONUS tokens while there is still time left!

You can still earn 7% Bonus thru Nov. 14th and 5% bonus thru the 25th!!!
roycerollz. (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 06:53:10 AM

Things are moving along swiftly! We are so excited! Thanks to everyone that has shown support and participated in the crowdsale so far!!
roycerollz. (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 12:43:17 PM

Movin on up!! Our new Trust score just came in and we were given a C!!
KYC interview is later on today so we are excited to see if we can get our beloved project up to a B by the end of the night tonight!!  Grin
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:19:12 PM

Where is your other team, I don't see it on your site?
Because I visited coinschedule and I saw that this project consisted of only 2 people, is that true?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: