Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:08:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] P9DATA | BUIDLing A Decentralized P9FIFTY Audio Repository 🎵  (Read 562 times)
Sekhmetaladin

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:10:41 AM

Do you have a campaign other than BCTalk? Medium or Reddit? I see often the projects advertised on Reddit are highly appreciated.
Werethekau

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:18:08 AM

Why did not the project come to a whitepaper? Are you afraid of being plagued, or is it not yet time to provide it to the reader?
Tommycr7

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:21:32 AM

Is there any benefit for someone who owns a Swarm Token? Or should I just accept the P9DATA Token?
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:27:52 AM

Where is your other team, I don't see it on your site?
Because I visited coinschedule and I saw that this project consisted of only 2 people, is that true?
maybe they haven't updated information about the team in full, I'm also still asking why only two people are listed just publish?
I am sure there is another team that helped build this project.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Johann Cruyff

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:31:53 AM

This project is great if it creates an ecosystem in the music scene that converges the music superstars and popular groups. There will definitely be a large community involved.
Diego Maradona

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:38:38 AM

I found the founder, developer born in 1992 has information on twitter. This is in contrast to the information provided "12+ years 'hands-on' exp, 8+ years assembling custom built watercooled computers, 5+ years working professionally in the field of Computers & Tech". It is very contradictory ?
cury30

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:50:07 PM

There does not seem to be any KYC steps for the participant to invest. This may or may not be good to the project.
baby1moretime

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:01:08 PM

I don't really understand the purpose of this project. And even Whitepaper did not. I do not really know about ICOs but anyway, a whitepaper is enough to really care about the project.
Now, the full details will be revealed they are in the report or Q & A is nearing completion and will be released at the time it is completely covered by everything in at least the simplest form that they can provide.
serenagomz95

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:03:16 PM

I don't really understand the purpose of this project. And even Whitepaper did not. I do not really know about ICOs but anyway, a whitepaper is enough to really care about the project.
Now, the full details will be revealed they are in the report or Q & A is nearing completion and will be released at the time it is completely covered by everything in at least the simplest form that they can provide.
That's right, that way they can v1.0 and from there they can introduce the revision until they are satisfied enough to edit and deliver the final official release.
MonicaDunn84

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:04:47 PM

I see you have an interview planned for the purposes of KYC with the boys and girls at Coinschedule on Wednesday, November 14, 2018. Up until now there has been something new for Trust rating?
AshleyCarter67

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:08:40 PM

What is the Jackpot Method? Does it mean that each person will buy a ticket, or will there be a random chance?
Dragonhell

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:11:07 PM

Applying the fix on the website as we speak so that the text on the website will no longer be rasterized and therefore the contract address can be copied and pasted by visitors to the website.

And I'm happy to share with you all that the graphic ads are getting ALOT of impressions and the site is getting a lot of new visitors daily.. thousands of visitors and hundreds of emails have been submitted so far and ads have only been running now for 2 days!

"And I'm happy to share with you all that the graphic ads are getting ALOT of impressions and the site is getting a lot of new visitors daily.. thousands of visitors and hundreds of emails have been submitted so far and ads have only been running now for 2 days!" - I do not see any graphics on your site?
Supperslip

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:12:40 PM

That's right, that way they can v1.0 and from there they can introduce the revision until they are satisfied enough to edit and deliver the final official release.

But without Whitepaper, how investors know the project is on the right track, and updates on where the project is coming from.
Valakhaha

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:13:55 PM

What are the sources for 2DECENT Recordings information? I did not find much information about 2DECENT Recordings.
ndhdiwo234

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:51:38 PM

Wallet Address  acts as a lottery ticket? That means that whenever the rewards are won, they will be joined without any tickets.
SaraMartin1212

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:21:27 PM

So 2DECENT has identified who its opponents are, and what further objectives in the future?
roycerollz. (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 11:16:54 AM

So many questions  Shocked

Give me a moment and I'll try and address all of them.
roycerollz. (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 11:59:41 AM

Here are current statistics taken from the site that is serving our main ad campaign.
Ads have been in heavy rotation now for roughly 9 days now iirc..

roycerollz. (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 10:59:05 AM

Hard at work on official whitepaper! Very close to completion! All questions will be covered in detail Smiley
roycerollz. (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 04:09:44 AM

Just a heads up everyone that Saturn Network currently supports P9DATA / ETC trading and

Current price is 0.00029 ETC

Contract is still live so feel free to get your P9DATA tokens via the ICO for the next 18 days!

https://www.saturn.network/exchange/ETC/token/0x508b2df04fad2d6d615e5976df13d429f007457c
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: