Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:25:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Globatalent scamming its bounty hunters : paying them 70 times less  (Read 1842 times)
gemalesmana

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:45:26 PM

GLOBATALENT is a SCAM project, I was very disappointed to have followed their project, when I asked that my telegram was banned !! Hopefully there are many karma prayers for them

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
queennathalia

Activity: 434
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:33:45 PM

Looks very scammy to me, and I tagged the bounty manager for allowing this shit to continue.  I have little sympathy for bounty hunters, and I've made my position on that clear in the past--but I can't stand scamming ICOs and the bounty managers who are likely in on the scam.  

You guys ought to really choose your future bounties more carefully, not that I know of a good way to tell whether something like this crap is going to happen.  

Edit:
Hopefully there are many karma prayers for them
That will have zero effect, but do what you need to in order to make yourself feel better.
Thank you for your very quick action about this issue. In the beginning that bounty manager are so good in the hood. Because many his project are legit, And then until he goes on the very shady project like what project had issue here. My bad is he don't have any action about this matter.
newsilike

Activity: 630
Merit: 262

This account was hacked. just recently got it back

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:55:20 PM

hi

see when they started they never told me that this bounty is for all the bounty they will run ..an at end after 7 month suddenly when final calculation done they start saying that this only not only one camping ..

Suddenly changed there rules ..

I try to tell then ..but they say this mi mistake ..but if they don't tell if how come i know this for full or only one camping ..at end telling me ..this ..i tryto say every possible way but they are not doing anything just silent and sedn just small amount of token ..

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:19:02 PM

I did get banned on their telegram also. If i saw this thread won't bother at all.

I hope Suarez bit them when he was partnering with them. Bunch of scammers really, also i don't think they raised that much money.

queennathalia

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:05:08 PM

hi

see when they started they never told me that this bounty is for all the bounty they will run ..an at end after 7 month suddenly when final calculation done they start saying that this only not only one camping ..

I try to tell then ..but they say this mi mistake ..but if they don't tell if how come i know this for full or only one camping ..at end telling me ..this ..i tryto say every possible way but they are not doing anything just silent and sedn just small amount of token ..

So obviously its your fault you didn't use your position to fix all first before to start a bounty campaign. Of course we will start confusing on you since you don't have any announcement. If you're a really good bounty manager you will not accept that project because that project has full of shady practices. Like they secret the amount of raised from investors. Not transparent to everyone.
kenzawak (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 851

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:11:26 PM

hi

Really? Who the fuck pays $200 for a translation work that takes about 60 hours? And that's ICO price, which will never be achieved again.
Why don't you tell us all the bct usernames that were involved in managing the campaign, especially those assholes on telegram?
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:42:52 AM

Damn I hate this kind of bounty managers changing the rules at the last minute and not being transparent, he doesn't deserve to run a bounty campaign I'm sure this will be his last campaign after this big failure he ruins his future in running a bounty campaign

Cameron1Love

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:35:41 AM

Damn I hate this kind of bounty managers changing the rules at the last minute and not being transparent, he doesn't deserve to run a bounty campaign I'm sure this will be his last campaign after this big failure he ruins his future in running a bounty campaign
Obviously its scam. I think not the whole project, But for bounty reward its totally corrupted by some of member of this project including the bounty manager. In the youtube video they raised more than 17.1M$ from pre-sale and they hide the raised funds on their ICO and they only shareholders can only check the amount or to see the amount. Not open or transparent to everyone
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:24:22 PM

Unfortunately not a first project that doing like that..
$1,105,000 💰 to Share!   Grin Grin Grin
Shared 5,000$

Was supposed to receive 12k tokens, received 228, almost same  Huh
Cameron1Love

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:32:44 PM

Unfortunately not a first project that doing like that..
$1,105,000 💰 to Share!   Grin Grin Grin
Shared 5,000$

Was supposed to receive 12k tokens, received 228, almost same  Huh
If you check their wallet distribution is still on going and they sent in multiple times on 1 wallet only. Haha Its their karma. They're trying to decrease the reward but they sending multi times.
deppil90

Merit: 21

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:08:35 AM

many projects pay incorrectly, this is one example, but I don't understand why ??, maybe BM has their own reasons, or their company is responsible
SabrinaBianka

Activity: 633
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:07:01 PM

many projects pay incorrectly, this is one example, but I don't understand why ??, maybe BM has their own reasons, or their company is responsible
BM said he didn't know if what happen on that team. But me, he can't convinced about his explanation above. You can read that, He got a lot of money and cryptocurrency from the different team and he still didn't know the every streets he walked. And he still lose his self.
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:53:02 PM

I can tell you why. To keep tokens and save funds.
Nowadays projects do not fear from crypto bounty community. It happened many times before.
Best example was Bancor Network, EDO - but thanks to good management it was solved.

Globatalent - bad example. Greedy and impudent
Q2kc

Activity: 560

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 01:53:17 AM

This a 100% scam My Linkedin bounty Final Calculation is 27k worth of GBT tokens and what happened is they don't even pay me even a single token from my Linkedin bounty, this is the worse bounty I participated, 8 months of bounty and this happened I cannot accept this, this bounty manager needs punishment or a permanent ban from managing a bounty again.
kenzawak (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:30:43 AM

this bounty manager needs punishment or a permanent ban from managing a bounty again.

You do not need to be a DT to tag a guy. Your red trust has value too.
If people check his trust ratings, it will give them an idea of who they're dealing with.
So if you believe he deserves a red, just tag him !

newsilike

The more of us act against this kind of behavior, the better.
PortalM

Activity: 560
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:55:17 AM

I received 168 gbt instead of 33,000. This is 0.5% of the promised. These scammers stole 99.5% of my earnings. I urge to spread information about this scam in social networks, because they want to continue their work in order to deceive new users.

kenzawak (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:13:34 PM

Apparently, the Globatalent team has realized how bad the situation was for them. They have released new spreadsheets :

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ciW2oVTlNL_GBIOiPBcFJcK1PrJsNzTU_bGKvbXmaZk/edit#gid=0

We're still very far from what was promised but it's a start.
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 12:19:45 PM

Apparently, the Globatalent team has realized how bad the situation was for them. They have released new spreadsheets :

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ciW2oVTlNL_GBIOiPBcFJcK1PrJsNzTU_bGKvbXmaZk/edit#gid=0

We're still very far from what was promised but it's a start.

It seems they go 1/150 to 1/3 and that is way better.

And also now they are transperant about spreadsheet and also allocated second and third round. It is good for community. We are powerful enough!

By the way, where did they share this spreadsheet, not on their bounty thread. Telegram?

kenzawak (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:25:17 PM

By the way, where did they share this spreadsheet, not on their bounty thread. Telegram?

Telegram.

And yes we are powerful... even though one third of what was promised is still not enough in my eyes.
rik1
Copper Member

Activity: 282
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:22:22 PM

They will start new campaign and i am sure there will no use case for translation bounty and its may be the end of our work. we have to satisfy with this amount
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: