Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:59:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: This Collectible Card Game Will make you rich!  (Read 272 times)
Q2kc (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 12:40:31 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2018, 04:12:24 AM by Q2kc

Gods Unchained is a decentralized competitive card game that takes some of the best lessons learned from games like Hearthstone, MTG, and Faeria and turns them into a truly community-focused game. At its core Gods Unchained is a state of the art blockchain-based game, enabling users to trade and sell their cards freely, with the same level of ownership as if they were real, tangible cards.

Gods Unchained is a TCG on the Ethereum blockchain that uses #NFT's to bring real ownership to in-game assets.

Just Like this Poken Trading Card is real Life: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIRedvXGmYo

and now We're Bringing Collectibles to the Blockchain  

Odds of Opening 50 Rare Gods Unchained Packs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmPuQbHtZYY

There are many ways to become rich in this game win a weekly tournament or win the world tournament with a huge amount of Prize Pool or be lucky enough to get a very rare card like this one below worth 146.279 Ethereum

Blockchain gaming is inevitable

Get Your Packs Here

Join us on Telegram Here: https://t.me/GodsUnchainedTrading

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jack8989

Activity: 331
Merit: 10

StartFi

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:58:53 PM

Well, I do not believe this is a real value. Because only one game card, can you change 146 ETH? That's really ridiculous. These values are unlikely to change. I know a game like that. Each card can be robbed, you will have 5000 XRP but only change $ 0.05...

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:16:07 PM

IMO, I think this is too good to be true. Beside there is no additional information than a telegram link Smiley). Sorry but I don't trust this game and OP as well. I don't think there is any blockchain game easy to earn money like this Wink. Maybe you should give more information about your game, your website and how to play, it'll make your game more attractive than just give a telegram group link.

Edit: Hmmm. I just google your game, website seem very interesting Smiley). Maybe I'll try to play this game. LOL. But I think you should add website link in your thread.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
Q2kc (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 01:20:26 PM

Well, I do not believe this is a real value. Because only one game card, can you change 146 ETH? That's really ridiculous. These values are unlikely to change. I know a game like that. Each card can be robbed, you will have 5000 XRP but only change $ 0.05...

It can change value over time because that card is very rare and only 4 of that card ever exist, people will pay a huge amount of money for collectibles in real life, let's compared it with skins on Csgo people will pay money for a very rare Item real life or in game.
Q2kc (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 01:33:56 PM

IMO, I think this is too good to be true. Beside there is no additional information than a telegram link Smiley).

All the Information can be asked on the telegram group they can answer everything there and also you can talk to the developers on discord channel
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:28:07 PM

It can change value over time because that card is very rare and only 4 of that card ever exist, people will pay a huge amount of money for collectibles in real life, let's compared it with skins on Csgo people will pay money for a very rare Item real life or in game.
In CS:GO you can use your skin and it has a real product and what about this? this is no my first time to see the collectible card game that offers a lot of promises. Let's take a look on this one and it's called databit and how it has become another cappy platform right now https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/databits/#markets
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:09:04 PM

In CS:GO you can use your skin and it has a real product and what about this? this is no my first time to see the collectible card game that offers a lot of promises. Let's take a look on this one and it's called databit and how it has become another cappy platform right now https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/databits/#markets
You can still give a chance and this project might be a game changer but as I saw on the prices above I don't really see that it would really be worth of that hundreds of ETH.
For CS:GO then its an another thing yet we can see its a global game unlike with these blockchain based games.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Davil

Activity: 238
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:28:47 PM

I'm not sure this thread goes here but I can be wrong.

About the game, well, I think you're being too optimistic and it will be really hard to fulfil the promise, but we all know about the cryptokitties and the lands auctioned on Decentraland so I can expect anything already from the crypto-space Cheesy

Anyway, I'm not buying it...
Q2kc (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 03:45:25 AM

You can also use all your rare cards in this game just like in Csgo, you can use those card to play with another player or even win a tournament every card is unique and has different ability
Q2kc (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 06:27:22 AM

I'm not sure this thread goes here but I can be wrong.

About the game, well, I think you're being too optimistic and it will be really hard to fulfil the promise, but we all know about the cryptokitties and the lands auctioned on Decentraland so I can expect anything already from the crypto-space Cheesy

Anyway, I'm not buying it...

no one is forcing you to buy, I created this thread to share this blockchain game not just to make money but also to enjoy the game, BETA and Trailer will be Launch this November, blockchain technology is emerging and blockchain gaming will be huge!
Q2kc (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 10:49:32 PM

Edit: Hmmm. I just google your game, website seem very interesting Smiley). Maybe I'll try to play this game. LOL. But I think you should add website link in your thread.

Just Added the Link of the Website Thanks for your suggestion, BETA will be this month you can participate in the BETA test and experiment some good decks to build, there are also 6 Gods you can choose
Q2kc (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 02:24:26 PM

Close BETA is finally Live, the Community is now testing the game, you guys can also participate in the Close BETA just visit Our Discord Channel Smiley the game is very nice the Graphics is Amazing, Gods Unchained will be the best Blockchain game on 2019
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:53:10 AM

up

i understand you want to shill your shitcoins.. but this bump/spam is not an acceptable method for doing it. If you want your thread to appear at the top, bring facts to the table instead of spamming our forum.

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 12:31:13 PM

I'm a fan of such e-sports game but what's the difference of this through having its own coin? And shilling your coin saying with the title of making people rich. That's a mistake that you shouldn't do.

Giving guarantee to the people of becoming rich after investing to your project is just a marketing. What if someone bites this trap and hoped that he/she'll become rich with it but the other way happened and he didn't?

Q2kc (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 08:03:15 AM

up

i understand you want to shill your shitcoins.. but this bump/spam is not an acceptable method for doing it. If you want your thread to appear at the top, bring facts to the table instead of spamming our forum.

This is not a shitcoin this is a Blockchain game and bumping is in the rules but you just need to delete it within 24hrs and only allowed every 24hrs just to make things right

Unofficial list of (official) Bitcointalk.org rules, guidelines, FAQ

13. Bumps, "updates" are limited to once per 24 hours.

21. Old bumps should be deleted.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: