Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:21:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is useless so why high price?  (Read 4657 times)
alexsoul

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:40:27 AM

Work in this direction is carried out and everything is done to make the cost of transactions cheaper and faster. But to reduce the cost, you can also buy another cryptocurrency for bitcoin and make a transaction in it, for example, XRP is suitable for this.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:42:41 AM

Yes, the main goal of Bitcoin failed, but it almost became digital gold. Perhaps, this role is fixed for it for a long time. In addition, cryptocurrency has just begun to develop and no one bothers to develop bitcoin and make it really useful. The main thing is to have a desire ...
Kolder

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:50:25 AM

Yes, the main goal of Bitcoin failed, but it almost became digital gold. Perhaps, this role is fixed for it for a long time. In addition, cryptocurrency has just begun to develop and no one bothers to develop bitcoin and make it really useful. The main thing is to have a desire ...
We must know how to manage it properly, there are more ways to do it. Bitcoin has many uses if we dig it well. It's now just use for investment since no big adoption yet happen.

BettyPicks

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:19:17 AM

1) They have dealt with high transaction fees now

2) Crypto will gain use cases as the scene develops, e.g. The Plutus project is developing a crypto payments platform that will let you spend in bitcoin at over 40 million stores worldwide by utilizing the existing VISA infrastructure. Developments such as this, a crypto debit card, would make crypto useable like any other fiat currency but with the added benefits crypto has to offer. Plutus have a live beta app out now that lets you buy and sell crypto at zero fees and are implementing the payment functionality next month. I think this will be a big step for crypto, they've got a bit more info on their Plutus Telegram

3) High price is related to its scarcity
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:20:34 AM

Bitcoin is very slow transaction and fee is rediculus then why people bother buying it or considering it. I have £130 of bitcoin and I want to move it and it is asking for £28 network fee. Why should people bother having it. I can't wait to get rid of it when the fee is low.

Bitcoin fees is really high, but I don't agree that this is useless because I believe in the future of every cryptocurrency and bitcoin is one of them. If you really think bitcoin is nothing then stop holding on it. Bitcoin will be better in 2018 and people who sold it on panic will surely buy back.
I dont know when will it be better again, until now it is still as is. Holders believe that it will be better in the future simply because they are hoping to benefit good from their holdings. Sometimes I wonder if those who are saying that bitcoin has a future really believe it has or they are just simply saying it to feel better about it.
I think with more and more are using Bitcoin as people have more confidence against Bitcoin to be able to generate more profits in the future. so I am very confident with the Bitcoin main coins to be used and generate a much higher price and became the mainstay of the coin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
shiming

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:22:27 AM

Although BTC has its drawbacks, it is not useless. BTC has been around for a long time and it has its own special place. We should learn to appreciate his strengths. BTC prices are now very expensive. There are many people who recognize it.

shanghai

Activity: 275
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:30:34 AM

I'm afraid you have a mistake here you Bitcoin is useless and not worth so why are you stepping into the crypto market? I do not like the view you give Bitcoin bring too much change for the our life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44]
  Print  

Jump to: