Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:03:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why bounty program ended?  (Read 1425 times)
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 03:22:29 AM

Hello guys i want to know about why bounty campaign is ended? I have seen last couple of months there is no new bounty campaign is coming.
What is the reason behind this?

There are a lot of new bounties around and you can just browse the bounty sub-forum and participate in them. I took a look, and I could find promising bounty campaigns such as Bitether and Terawatt. But the payouts seems to have decreased.
BruceJu

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:26:55 AM

There are still many new bounty activities, but their quality is very low. Most activities are fraudulent. The emergence of new activities does not mean to bring us profits!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 03:36:43 AM

Hello guys i want to know about why bounty campaign is ended? I have seen last couple of months there is no new bounty campaign is coming.

Where are you looking there are still bounty that is ongoing and some coming in, we don't need new bounty everyday just join existing bounty new bounty will come every week don't expect new bounty everyday if there are good projects coming in bounty will not end it's all about the project.

siena23

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 03:50:51 AM

Do you only see the bounty channel? it's the same as me and I also think with you. But after I saw it in the thread, it turned out that there were many new projects. Maybe only the channel stops updating. I hope this helps.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:56:05 AM

Bounty will not run forever the one you saw obviously ended because that is deadline for their bounty campaign. There are thousands of bounty campaign that you can choose to participate here is the link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
Also please try to read and learn everything here in forum for your own convenience.

- ESPERS -

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:54:23 AM

Your question is incomplete and highly interpretable. The projects already have their organization, chronologically, displaying all the stages through which they will pass. Bounty campaigns differ from project to project, depending on the project's own policy. Some campaigns end in 3 weeks, others in 3 months, for example. There are campaigns that distribute rewards at the end of ICO sales and are campaigns that give you tokens in the middle of ICO sales. It is certain that once the bounty campaign is over, there is no longer another for the same project. I recommend you choose other campaigns to participate in, but do not choose them according to the bounty campaign period, but do research to find out their truthfulness.
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:00:44 AM

In my opinion, at this time the market has fallen and has not recovered. ICOS campaigns that have been proceed are difficult to achieve good results and have achieved will also postpone the time on the exchange site. This will cause the Bounty program to end.
fulled

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:08:25 AM

bounty campaign has timeline, regularly 2-6 week per campaign, but campaign will ended early if the project reaching hardcap within campaign period
Serious Miner

Activity: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:17:29 AM

Your query doesn't make any sense dude. There is plenty of bounty programme still going on you should study the market regularly dude. Yes, the market is not in a charming mode that's could be the reason for ending some bounty project. But find yourself many bounty projects still running out there.
lifesgood10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:24:36 AM

I think once bounty periods are over, the bounty ends
sometimes when the ico of the project is over successfully, bounty programs end immediately as well.

And also, there are several bounty campaigns in the forum, and you should check the bounty sections
similarly, check up bountyhive, and bountyox too.
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:38:57 AM

The reason behind this is that every program have their developers, and most of would like to have bounty campaign for their project, and the campaign also have it timeline, that's why you bounty programs come to an end.
Lisa110386

Activity: 1204

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:43:59 AM

Every day there are at least several bounty campaigns. Another question, that deserve attention among them is not enough. You need to make a careful selection, evaluate different parameters before you register in the bounty campaign.
Wong Kalong

Activity: 377

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:08:05 AM

Be observant and keep abreast of the development of this forum so you will find lots of news and also gift programs, so don't complain. Learn and read a lot to find something new and valuable. Continue to explore so that you find the bounty program that you mean.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:08:28 AM

Bounty program will really end mate because the developers have their own timeline.If they reach their target bounty programs will end.This also depends on the team because there are bounties that ended early in the middle of ICO.
Theres still alot of campaign mate try to see this page
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 altcoin section.
I thought that OP must visit beginner section and then he must try to learn more about this forum, he doesn't even know how to read the title of every section properly.

OP, please look at the homepage of this forum and just open bounty section and you will see hundreds bounties thread will come everyday.
Thank you for leading op in the right direction and I agree with you that op did not know how to look for were new bounty are been posted.  Likewise many new people here find it difficult to locate in the services sections and look for campaigns.
However,  some of them have fail to realize that you can even used the search engines in other to find out were you can get information on how to apply for a campaign and bounty and the terms and rules of the campaign.  Outside here you can also visit icodrop for information.
Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:51:50 AM

The reason behind this is that every program have their developers, and most of would like to have bounty campaign for their project, and the campaign also have it timeline, that's why you bounty programs come to an end.

Definitely right, and I think the OP needs to study about the forum, he need to know a lot of information and follow the rules. Every bounty campaigns will normally end, if the project reach their target.
nak02

Activity: 512

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:53:35 AM

Well, some of the projects are not running a bounty program because some of the hunters if they already receive the tokens they going to sell it in cheap, and mostly affected for this are the investors.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
waser12

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 09:03:00 AM

I think it's connected with the restrictions of the SEC and with a long term real payment of bounty campaigns. Hope that scam project will quit the market.

BagzMM

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:10:47 AM

You can check at altcoin bounties section as we have many new projects coming in. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
I don't think that launching ICOs will going to stop as this is the fastest way to collect money thru crowd funding.
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:12:47 AM

I see all users wrote here have signature which means they are in bounty so why you think its ended there are many ICO es most of them have bounty programs.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

mariah.sadio

Activity: 573
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:14:41 AM

Bounty usually released everytime a token is planned ICO will begin. Bounty program ends because the ICO has already started or ended and that the token is officially in the cryptocurrency market already.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: