Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:11:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bots, AI Bots or signals?  (Read 709 times)
MikeyVeez (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:23:27 PM

Hello, I would like to start trading, I am not expert, so maybe the best what I can do is to buy bots which will trade for me.
Do you have some good experience with some bots? Could you kindly recommend me some? Are there some fully automatic trading bots that are trading and earning without any knowledge?
And what about signals? I thought someone here, who is selling signals from 400 channels.
Thank you for your help, I will be your referral if you give me a great tip.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
ardaclown

Activity: 48
Merit: 1

17 y/o coder

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 02:43:12 PM

Hello, I would like to start trading, I am not expert, so maybe the best what I can do is to buy bots which will trade for me.
Do you have some good experience with some bots? Could you kindly recommend me some? Are there some fully automatic trading bots that are trading and earning without any knowledge?
And what about signals? I thought someone here, who is selling signals from 400 channels.
I saw many people trying to earn from bots but I only know few guys who are successful and they wrote their own Python code because they already knew the trading techniques. For me, bots are like a money trap.

I can understand you are new and you want to make millions in trading. But if you want to be a day trader, you really want to learn the trading techniques and control your emotions. I was a day trader in Bittrex when it was glorious back days. And in first times I lost %35-40 of my money because of FOMO and trying to catch the signals from trading channels. Sometimes you just make some profit and it feels like you are the king of trading, don't be foolish like me, please.

Signals actually work but for who? The problem about signals is there are many signal channels and most of them are just pump dump groups who are screwing over followers. For example; they buy a coin with a good amount of BTC in 18.59 and send the signal through 40-50 channels in 19.00, then tokens goes more up and they sell at a higher price. In the end, token goes to the price it was in the back and other guys are screwed. If you really think there is a guy who sells real signals. Then I have nothing to say. Because I remember I found some guys that they sell TA/FA analysis with real data. Well, they eventually sold the channel for a good price and new owner screwed over everyone. So I can't say it is trustworthy. Just join into a community and join the conversations. Mostly it's like everyone has their own signals. You need to learn the facts why it should roof and evaluate if it's true or not. Check the crypto news or future events in cryptocurrencies. That's one of the important things.

But for me, the most profitable thing I did was research. I was too bored while trying to learn trading techniques. So, I was just reading blogs and finding new coins, reading their whitepaper, checking their team, checking their updates, looking for the community. Then I started to evaluate these coins in my head and find the best. Invest in it and WAIT. Patience is the key for my strategy. You can just search in Google "promising cryptoprojects", there are tons of blogs and Medium posts about them.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
MikeyVeez (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:33:10 PM

I saw many people trying to earn from bots but I only know few guys who are successful and they wrote their own Python code because they already knew the trading techniques. For me, bots are like a money trap.

I can understand you are new and you want to make millions in trading. But if you want to be a day trader, you really want to learn the trading techniques and control your emotions. I was a day trader in Bittrex when it was glorious back days. And in first times I lost %35-40 of my money because of FOMO and trying to catch the signals from trading channels. Sometimes you just make some profit and it feels like you are the king of trading, don't be foolish like me, please.

Signals actually work but for who? The problem about signals is there are many signal channels and most of them are just pump dump groups who are screwing over followers. For example; they buy a coin with a good amount of BTC in 18.59 and send the signal through 40-50 channels in 19.00, then tokens goes more up and they sell at a higher price. In the end, token goes to the price it was in the back and other guys are screwed. If you really think there is a guy who sells real signals. Then I have nothing to say. Because I remember I found some guys that they sell TA/FA analysis with real data. Well, they eventually sold the channel for a good price and new owner screwed over everyone. So I can't say it is trustworthy. Just join into a community and join the conversations. Mostly it's like everyone has their own signals. You need to learn the facts why it should roof and evaluate if it's true or not. Check the crypto news or future events in cryptocurrencies. That's one of the important things.

But for me, the most profitable thing I did was research. I was too bored while trying to learn trading techniques. So, I was just reading blogs and finding new coins, reading their whitepaper, checking their team, checking their updates, looking for the community. Then I started to evaluate these coins in my head and find the best. Invest in it and WAIT. Patience is the key for my strategy. You can just search in Google "promising cryptoprojects", there are tons of blogs and Medium posts about them.
Oh, you are so pessimistic about this matter.
I thought that it is more easy, you pay for signals and sellers are earning from subscription, so they should deliver the best signals to attract investors or?

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Bitcoinnation
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:41:13 PM

I thought that it is more easy, you pay for signals and sellers are earning from subscription, so they should deliver the best signals to attract investors or?
He's actually right. Nothing comes off easy. You have to work hard for it. There are so many online resources now like YouTube and other trade analysis platforms. The best you could do is try to do some digging while also trying to practice trading with some small funds, with time you will gain experience. This helps you to avoid getting scammed as there are so many scammers out there waiting to trick you in every way possible.
Greed Dev

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:44:15 PM

In my opinion, this is not a market for technical analysis or announcements. This is a market of psychology. If you catch the whale's psychology and know when it will pump or dump. you will be rich. if not, you need to join the group to learn more about the news more underground.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3843

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:54:00 PM

There are definitely bots that trade on their own without any input from the trader. But are they consistent and stable in terms of profit? Most likely not the case. Some good traders just use bots to automate a good amount of their work, but it doesn't mean they just turn on the bot and sit around watching movies with a bag of Doritos. The good ones frequently update their bot's algorithm to do better, depending on a lot of circumstances.

If you want to waste your money, then sure.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
MikeyVeez (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:54:55 PM

There are definitely bots that trade on their own without any input from the trader. But are they consistent and stable in terms of profit? Most likely not the case. Some good traders just use bots to automate a good amount of their work, but it doesn't mean they just turn on the bot and sit around watching movies with a bag of Doritos. The good ones frequently update their bot's algorithm to do better, depending on a lot of circumstances.

Are you 100% sure?
Maybe I will stop thinking about buying signals, a lot of people here have a negative opinion about that.
Thank you for your opinions guys!

milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1132

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:00:13 PM

Theres no easy money on here even there are bots it doesnt mean that you just sit down and let the bot makes money for you. These tools are just good for the automation of the trade which means settings will always vary on its user or certain trader.If you do like to start trading then you should learn on your own and start from the basics.Dont rush things up since this thing cant be learn overnight.It takes years or how many months of experience before you become profitable.

Andrew1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:19:53 PM

If you know some Python programming I'd suggest you to make your own so even if you will fail with it at least you will teach something . I won't recommend you to put money in a bot that you don't know how it works
CryptosD

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:20:37 PM

Hey there! I want to try to trade using a bot. Could you advise me some bots that are integrated with Bitfinex?
tstang

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:26:50 PM

Hey there! I want to try to trade using a bot. Could you advise me some bots that are integrated with Bitfinex?

I found a free service of TradeSanta until January. I use it only a couple of days - but it seems ok so far. They have Bitfinex for sure, I'm there too
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1186

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:17:30 PM

If i be you i will learn by myself, trade with my own analysis and if i loss, i know what is my mistake. Bot , Signals, or AI wouldn't really help you in future when you want to trade alone.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
ardaclown

Activity: 48
Merit: 1

17 y/o coder

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 07:46:19 PM

Yes, as I said there are also channels work like that. But these real signal guys have free channels too. They give less signals but quality ones. So you will only get 2-3 signals per week but you have the option to try these signals. Not just send money and found out that you got scammed.

When I was looking for quality signals, I always first watched 3-4 signals for how it goes. Is it a scam or not? Then I was trading with the same guy. I even paid one of the groups for 3 months and it was really good actually. But problem is I found %80 of these groups are only pump dump groups or scam groups that share the same admin. They take the money from people and run away.

For you, I think best is watch the signal groups (just look how their signals go) and find a good one. While trying to earn from signals, you can start trying trading on your own with just 30-40$. You will know what you have learned after 2-3 months of trading experience. So in this way, you can still earn from signals and learn how to trade yourself too. You can always send me a PM if you have any questions. I love helping people when I really can.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 10:10:30 PM

Trading signals are really a no-no as they are the old fashioned pump and dump schemes that hide as philantropist giving good projects with good profits. Based from what I read what really matters are the DYOR thing that you must do whether it's on the fundamentalist standpoint or the technicals.

Bots can screw up with bugs and also with errors that can't be programmed in one way or another. Though human psyche can be predicted but you can only do so much with bots

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 10:57:26 PM

Instead of using Bots I think your head should work better at situations like that, you can lose serious amount by just following bots plus you will never learn the trade basics and trading blindly can actually turn disaster so maybe just think twice. Learn to trade first before doing any of sorts

Dondont

Activity: 446
Merit: 12

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 11:14:54 PM

trading is not an easy thing, not just following signals and cheap bots. if you only profit, it only happens at first, try to learn from the website or youtube, lots of tutorials there, or in this forum. if you depend on bots or signals like that, it will only benefit the owner of the channel, even though they have many members

figmentofmyass
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:43:52 AM

i'm big on manual trading myself. the way most newbies view bot trading is too good to be true. you can't just set it and forget it. successful bot trading requires you to constantly tweak parameters based on trading conditions. and you need to be vigilant because programming errors can easily cause bot malfunctions that can blow up your account.

a trader friend of mine (also a coder) told me he would never trust a bot he didn't code himself. you certainly want to stay away from closed-source bots.

you're better off learning TA and generating your own signals. paid signal services are a ripoff. if the people running them were successful traders, they wouldn't be nickel and diming with paid signals.

the only paid tool i think is worth buying is "SCMR trends" by SPYderCrusher. it's an indicator set that works on tradingview. it generates useful signals that basically tell you when to pay attention---potential reversal bars, high volume bars, etc. it also helps you find good stop/target levels.

leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:46:38 AM

I've never had good results from signal groups, as most of them are just pump-and-dump groups as mentioned above in this thread, and it does take some experience to configure bots for best results. Bots do work, but it's not as easy as it seems and configuring bots is a whole 'nother game compared to simply trading manually, and it does take a pretty hefty initial investment to even get a basic bot license, though prices differ depending on what bot you purchase. Not really worth it in the end to trade with a bot IMO, with all the maintenance that is required on the bot itself- and even after all that, you're gaining relatively small profits.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3843

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:01:31 AM

Are you 100% sure?
Maybe I will stop thinking about buying signals, a lot of people here have a negative opinion about that.
Thank you for your opinions guys!

Think about it. Would people be giving out "signals" if there's nothing up for them? They're pretty much there to only make money off you.

You want to do trading, learn technical analysis. There's no other way around it. Or maybe you want to play roulette instead by gambling on random crapcoins.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
MikeyVeez (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:54:53 PM

Okay, okay guys  Grin. It seems that it is not as easy as I thought.
I have heard that many people use 3Commas or Cryptohopper bots, but probably it is also hard to configure them right?
Everyone is talking about DYOR, or learn on yourself, but I have heard that you have to learn about 3-4 years before you start trading.  Cry

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: