Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:49:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Monthly %30 with Arbitrage  (Read 93 times)
uniquecrit (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:16:40 PM

About Me General Information:
I've been dealing with crypto money for about 1.5 years. I'm actively on the computer for 8-10 hours per day. In general, before the listing, I am making earnings through news and arbitrage. Now I've decided to stabilize this arbitrage. I have followed many sites and transactions for a while and created the latest lines. The methods and sites I will use are as follows;

Poloniex: (high volume and market maker market)
Bittrex: (high volume and market maker market)
HitBTC: (micro-processing with Satoshi to allow for instant standby)
Cryptopia: (low volume and backward market activity.)
TradeSatoshi: (low volume and market backward action allows against counter-trading.)

All of the above mentioned sites will be issued 500,000 Dogecoin and 0.3 BTC separately. (The amount has been calculated in such a way that the Fee + Withdrawal Fees have been calculated to give a reasonable rate of profit.)
Then the process to be done in the middle of the price movement in the same site at a time from the other site can be bought cheaper than the other site.Buy-Buy-Take-Profit-Perform-Transfer instead of Buy-Transfer-Buy-Profit due to the distribution of the balances. In this way, the winnings will be guaranteed and comfortable transfer will be made.
As long as the price of Dogecoin is below 100 Satoshi, the average rate of profit per transaction is 1%. (Fees thought)
My current balance is around 1.5 BTC with this balance and the shooting costs are also calculated. With an average of 3 BTC, a nice and stable rate can be achieved. For this reason, I offer investment option for 1.5 BTC part.
Earning rate for every 2 weeks is 15%
I'm paying on Sundays every two weeks. If you do not request the principal will be paid only the earnings will be paid.
If you request a principal payment, your principal payment is made with the gain on the next payment day.
Note
Earnings will be calculated over BTC.

My Contact Addresses: If we contact PM, we can communicate with whatsapp.

Opening Date:01.11.2018

Investment Plans: 15% Net Profit per week

Payment Processors: BTC-ETH-LTC-DOGE

Deposit Processors: BTC-ETH-LTC-DOGE

1 Share: 0.05 BTC or Equivalent

Total Shares: 30

Duration: Investments are open until 05.11.2018. Starting from this date will begin.

First payment date: 18.11.2018 - After every 2 weeks there will be payments on Sundays.

Investments and earnings will be calculated on a Bitcoin basis.
Equal division of investment (50% DOGE - 50% BTC) may cause damage to BTC in case of a decrease in dogecoin.
For example: DOGE / BTC suppose 0.00000060;
2.500.000 Doge + 1.5 BTC = 3 When the BTC balance,
DOGE / BTC decreases to 0.00000055
2.500.000 + 1.5 BTC = 2.875 BTC.
For this reason, I will keep my own balance (1.5 BTC) as Dogecoin. Investor balances will remain in Bitco and will not be affected by Dogecoin movements.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: