Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:49:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Crypto Traders need to learn a lot from Forex Trader if they want to succ  (Read 356 times)
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:27:58 AM

you are completely wrong because first of all you think there is a difference between an altcoin that is "on top" and an altcoin that isn't! the fact is they are all the same, the only difference that the coin "on top" has is that it was advertised more and it has more newbies which means it can only have smaller pumps while other coins can have bigger pumps other than that they all get pumped and dumped.

secondly technical analysis and forex have nothing to do with the cryptocurrency market specifically the altcoin market. knowing that and trying to trade here is like learning how to ride a bike then try to use that to fly an airplane! they are two completely different things. Forex is a more logical market with little to no manipulation so you can use TA in it but altcoins are illogical pump and dumps that are only moving with manipulation and no amount of TA ever works for them.

There is a FOMO brewing...
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:41:09 PM

My point is not to trade in the markets you see is not transparent and not protected by law.

In a nutshell, if the Crypto brothers want to trade successfully, (1) trade only the top coin, since it is harder to trade, (2) study more technical analysis, and learn from forex traders year, because they have good ptkt platform, suitable for speculation. Grin
It is not a must to learn from Forex traders, as all markets are simply traded alike in most ways, which you just need to understand basically that no matter what, all you need is a strategy that is workable and which you are convenient, comfortable and confident in using to trade the market.

Yeah, it is a different ball game entirely and the market conditions are always going to be different as well, but one thing that is not different at all, is the approach to the market, which you need to at least have good trading knowledge before making any attempt at all.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:46:24 PM

secondly technical analysis and forex have nothing to do with the cryptocurrency market specifically the altcoin market. knowing that and trying to trade here is like learning how to ride a bike then try to use that to fly an airplane! they are two completely different things. Forex is a more logical market with little to no manipulation so you can use TA in it but altcoins are illogical pump and dumps that are only moving with manipulation and no amount of TA ever works for them.
It's not as different as you may think. People dip their feet in the forex market with a speculative mindset similar to that what we see here in the crypto markets. All you see is people guessing till they are right, which as you know, is a bad long term approach.

More people lose their money on forex markets than anything else, mainly because of how accessible broker services have become for average joes, and they absolutely love the gambling-like features brokers offer.

Also, TA is being overhyped. It's great to have it function as basis for your trades, but it's nothing more than an educated guess still. TA only works when the market applies the same indicators and thoughts. How often does that happen?

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
sedahan13

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 09:35:47 AM

Forex trader always trade with leverage and margin so they actually was jump in to higher risk trading than trading on the spot market crypto or stocks. Base on research just about 20% of trader forex possible to make profit and others 80% hasbeen lossing money. Alot of forex trader only use technical analysis and that knowledge we can use also in crypto trading.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 09:44:55 AM

IMO, crypto trading is similar to forex trading but there are still differences. I don’t think crypto trader should learn totally from forex trader. And technical analysis doesn’t really work for crypto atm. Fundamental analysis is more relevant.
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 05:11:07 PM

I don't think so , although I have seen people saying that first learn from stock or forex but I think crypto market is different from those as it is newer plus there are big players who love to control market and your technical analysis can easily fail during fomo and fud so crypto market is different than just going with forex skills.
HODL2090

Activity: 210
Merit: 29

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 05:38:15 PM

Alot of forex trader only use technical analysis and that knowledge we can use also in crypto trading.

Forex traders also make use of fundamental analysis and how the media affects the actions and sentiments of other traders. It is quite different in cryptocurrency trading with full products which are all different from the other and serves a different purpose.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 06:02:38 PM

My point is not to trade in the markets you see is not transparent and not protected by law.

In a nutshell, if the Crypto brothers want to trade successfully, (1) trade only the top coin, since it is harder to trade, (2) study more technical analysis, and learn from forex traders year, because they have good ptkt platform, suitable for speculation. Grin
Cryptocurrencies is still at the early stages and since inception till date I don't think you have gaining experience that is greater than some one that has been a forex trader for 20 or 30 years.  I don't think we have done enough here to become a professional trader. To succeed in trading need higher intelligence and experience and that is why we would need experience forex traders to teach and explain to us about trade.  An experience forex traders knows about technical and fundamentals indicators that move the market and by then give cryptocurrencies traders advice on trading.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 08:43:10 PM

Cryptocurrencies is still at the early stages and since inception till date I don't think you have gaining experience that is greater than some one that has been a forex trader for 20 or 30 years.  I don't think we have done enough here to become a professional trader. To succeed in trading need higher intelligence and experience and that is why we would need experience forex traders to teach and explain to us about trade.  An experience forex traders knows about technical and fundamentals indicators that move the market and by then give cryptocurrencies traders advice on trading.
Yes new people will definitely need an advice and training from the previous traders that who are in good position then only we can make the way for our self in the correct direction that's why the topic is going on here and it is also important too.
yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 05:23:44 AM

Forex trading with crypto trading is similar, the different is about one way transactions with two ways transaction ( open position ). Forex is very old and has legal law, until now many company and countries use it for balancing their asset. Of course every new trading will use forex trading concept. Learn, practice and disciplines is the key.

Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 05:49:47 AM

Forex trading with crypto trading is similar, the different is about one way transactions with two ways transaction ( open position ). Forex is very old and has legal law, until now many company and countries use it for balancing their asset. Of course every new trading will use forex trading concept. Learn, practice and disciplines is the key.

I think all the basic of trading is the same, its about chart, price action and indicators, but the difference between crypto and forex trading is the factor that caused the price to move, in forex the price is very sensitive to news, political or economic news even rumours can caused the price to move, while in crypto the market the price is based on the supply and demand and the forex market cant be manipulated
kissme09

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 11:29:57 AM

Forex trading is related to Cryptocurrency transactions? I am not sure whether this is true or not but I find that they are not related to each other. I need someone to explain this because I don't understand it even though I have read some comments, but I still don't understand this.

shitcoinoffering

Activity: 445
Merit: 71

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 11:45:04 AM

It doesn't matter from Forex trader or other trader. The basic thing is that there are market with its buyers/sellers and price. According to the fact that prices are volatile, traders have to learn how to deal with it. Forex is just the most popular market, so many crypto traders came from there and implement their knowledge and skill on the crypto market. As a result, newbie traders study technical analyses from Forex traders...

Mr. ScamKiller - Shitcoin Offering Wink
capoeira
Legendary

Activity: 2404
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 12:27:37 PM

crypto traders will only learn how to trade when they finaly realize that in the end buy and hold will eat up all their gains they made before lol

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: