Bitcoin Forum
August 28, 2024, 06:39:29 PM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Graphic Design Service [ONLY $50]  (Read 105 times)
KoningHosselaar (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:39:18 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2018, 04:50:40 PM by KoningHosselaar

Who am I?:
Hi everyone, my name is Sander and I've been in graphic design for around eight years now. I studied graphic design and now I edit, draw and design in my free time for friends and customers.
Besides that I'm really in need of money at the moment in the current situation. People gave me a bad reputation on here because I asked for a Loan as newbie without a collateral and I want to proof you wrong.  Cheesy Smiley

Examples of my work:
https://preview.ibb.co/kDvpa0/93d006e14b1ee787b986f0243063626cc8613d01.jpg

All the contact methods I provide:
You can send me a private message on BitcoinTalk or reply on this topic and I'll get in contact with you.
You can also use Telegram to contact me but I prefer here on BitcoinTalk.

Vouchers?
Giving an free voucher in trade for a review [bad/positive] to a user with the min. rank of SR. Member.

Customer reviews:
Noone yet
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: