Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:18:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM is struggling  (Read 350 times)
Aleksandra Gurskaya

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 05:16:36 PM

strange of course to read it all. But the team is working and now it’s important that they will work on technology, not marketing. I think the new manager will cope with his task.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DanWalker

Activity: 1932
Merit: 544

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 06:11:28 PM

NEM founders are bold enough to claim about changes without any lie or exageration so we should appreciate their path. I'm sure there are a lot of projects which struggle during this bear market, but don't say anything, so we can just guess what's going on inside. I'd prefer transparent way.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
cichaescut
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

SYNCHROBIT

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 07:02:37 PM

I do not think that this is the end of NEM. This coin has a great perspective, the team is developing their project and are up to date. It is just a small price decrease that would be eliminated with the next push.

Ellionise

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 06:23:21 PM

We've heard about exchanges and crypto projects cutting staff, and to some extent, we all assumed the sh*t projects would be going down under these testing conditions.  But NEM, a somewhat underrated project, has announced it's running out of funding.

https://cryptomenow.com/major-cryptocurrency-project-nem-only-has-a-month-of-runway-left/
nem probably now very much loses competition, as with the latest news, I think the coin can generally leave the top cryptocurrency, as the market is much stronger competitors

VECAP ▬ next generation of smart home
https://vecap.io/
doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 06:46:14 PM

We've heard about exchanges and crypto projects cutting staff, and to some extent, we all assumed the sh*t projects would be going down under these testing conditions.  But NEM, a somewhat underrated project, has announced it's running out of funding.

https://cryptomenow.com/major-cryptocurrency-project-nem-only-has-a-month-of-runway-left/
nem probably now very much loses competition, as with the latest news, I think the coin can generally leave the top cryptocurrency, as the market is much stronger competitors
I think that, against the background of all other projects, it is NEM that is losing very much in its relevance. I participate in sport fix companies and I hope that the results will still be good.
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 07:06:01 PM

Not only NEM, there are also ICO projects and other crypto projects are similar when the market goes down. Causing them to delay the project and unable to continue, with NEM they are asking for support from the community to continue the project.
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 07:21:22 PM

^They had the support for several year now, bad management and expensive overheads leads to this situation.

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: