Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:55:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM is struggling  (Read 349 times)
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 08:10:51 PM

the project was on top 10 for the most of its time and NEM has huge community in each country, i can't believe it would come to this.
overthrown by newer and scalable platforms are just making it than NEM. i can't even tell 5 projects to name bringing the flagship of NEM in this industry. 0.04USD is still good though. i have been here while NEM's price was 0.02USD.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 08:20:11 PM

In order to save the company from bankruptcy, it is necessary to collect 160 million xem tokens ($7.5 million at the current rate). In my opinion, NEM can be treated as a promising ICO and at the moment it is a really interesting project that deserves to be able to further existence and development.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 08:27:21 PM

We've heard about exchanges and crypto projects cutting staff, and to some extent, we all assumed the sh*t projects would be going down under these testing conditions.  But NEM, a somewhat underrated project, has announced it's running out of funding.

https://cryptomenow.com/major-cryptocurrency-project-nem-only-has-a-month-of-runway-left/

This is another not so good news in crypto world but I think that everything is struggling right now because of the down trend in the value of almost all the coins and tokens in the market. I just hope that nem could still survive despite the decrease with its manpower.
Jadesola

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:31:47 PM

The market situation is not helping some projects at all,many projects are finding it difficult to develop further because of lack of fund.
lornadane

Activity: 529
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:39:15 PM

We've heard about exchanges and crypto projects cutting staff, and to some extent, we all assumed the sh*t projects would be going down under these testing conditions.  But NEM, a somewhat underrated project, has announced it's running out of funding.

https://cryptomenow.com/major-cryptocurrency-project-nem-only-has-a-month-of-runway-left/
This is a difficult truth for NEM. A huge investment of ETH 190,000 with the current price is very low, and it is not able to maintain a large machine that can overcome a long winter like an ice age. NEM was right when it cut 25% of its staff, which would reduce the cost of maintaining the company.
That's the company's fault. Look at binance and anyother ico that can generate profit from the platforms. NEM was creating a big mistake because they are not putting the main concern to the question how they can create such a useful application or platforms that can actively generate revenue to cover the operational of the platform.

I agree with your point. NEM did a mistake, they could spread the platforms with valuable products. At this moment, most of the legal crypto projects are suffering, not only NEM but still, NEM is a very popular coin and their trading volume also high! Then why they haven't made something catchy for their community/project. I feel sorry for the NEM, hope everything will be alright again!
BanaCrypto

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:43:22 PM

NEM... IS good project in it is early stages , but state of the crypto market now is making every thing difficult for projects . I think that every thing will be better in the future .
Ditlycel

Activity: 263
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:59:44 PM

In order to save the company from bankruptcy, it is necessary to collect 160 million xem tokens ($7.5 million at the current rate). In my opinion, NEM can be treated as a promising ICO and at the moment it is a really interesting project that deserves to be able to further existence and development.
It is certainly interesting but as a project for investment I think it is better to pass by, while in 2017 many coins developed nem just stood still , I think the time has passed this coin

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Darkman3301

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:12:43 PM

Previously, NEM seemed a promising project with a great future. But alas, the expenses that were spent incorrectly, the management themselves made themselves known. I do not think that staff cuts will make a big difference. Let's see whether he will live at least another month or two.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:17:24 PM

Previously, NEM seemed a promising project with a great future. But alas, the expenses that were spent incorrectly, the management themselves made themselves known. I do not think that staff cuts will make a big difference. Let's see whether he will live at least another month or two.

The core developers are not paid by the foundation or employed by them in any capacity. If the foundation went away tomorrow it would make zero difference to the actual system. It would probably progress faster without it.

nlaara12

Activity: 238
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 09:24:55 PM

It is not only NEM that is struggling now,many other projects are also struggling because of the present state of the market, it has become do difficult to raise fund to develop a project.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
shamc
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:27:05 PM

NEM has struggled to gt grip of itself ever since that Asian exchange got hacked and they lost a shed load of NEM. It was a blemish on their name and when alternative options came out namely cardano, EOS, Tezos, people simply switched to something better

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:12:53 PM

Too bad for them but this struggle that they have been facing today will fade and replace by new beginnings. I'm not an investor of NEM but they're logical  and helpful to the community base on what they are conducting.

NEM... IS good project in it is early stages , but state of the crypto market now is making every thing difficult for projects . I think that every thing will be better in the future .
Most coins are struggling too but this case is different from the falling price of the market. They are in a situation right now that can discourage most of their investors but it will be solved in the near future.

Signature for rent
myohmy81

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:27:37 PM

Let's hope that this strategy to cut-off their employee will make them survive in this bear market. I know it's difficult for the team to announce this situation because their investors will get panic or will not understand them but at least they let the truth speak rather than making a exit scam.
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:36:53 PM

I saw this on a blog and I felt so bad about it. NEM has been slow development-wise, now they are talking about dropping some staff due to funding issues. I like the project, I thought it will have good prospects in future but this rumour changes that. Nevertheless, NEM/XEM is still one of the oldest projects with great vision. Some projects recently used their platform, like Atlantico and Sportsfix, I understand how they will feel seeing this rumour.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Eildosa

Activity: 572
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:50:58 PM

It's a shame that even such a project with such a strong team will closed. Apparently the team was very difficult to cope with the management in such a market. This once again proves that no one is immune from failure. Not everyone can survive in the harsh market conditions.

Rob768

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 11:06:08 PM

They applied for a big amount of NEM tokens from a reservation for this year. Their team sais that now they have funds only for 1 month. So without this money, they can really make a lot of problems.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 04:13:00 PM

NEM project which has a very long history. As I recall, NEM coins were distributed free to all users who supported the project. What can I say now about this project? I think that it needs to be supported.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 04:41:25 PM

NEM project which has a very long history. As I recall, NEM coins were distributed free to all users who supported the project. What can I say now about this project? I think that it needs to be supported.

yes. if they are really struggling, they can ask support from the community. i'm sure they are willing to help.

the project is very old where ICO wasn't born yet. all it needs back then was the dedication of the developers to come up with a project. i wasn't that old when it happen but i have received some coins of some projects which was also distributed.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 04:43:34 PM

I am a long time supporter of NEM and as sad as it is to see it in trouble, pretty much everyone is in the same boat, hopefully soon we will see this about face.
AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 05:11:06 PM

I think it was specially fabricated news to get most people to sell coins at a low price. So that certain people can buy cheaper and then earn more.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: