Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:43:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Moving ICO end  (Read 198 times)
Darklinkz

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 05:52:07 AM

I just want to know if you also experience what im experience that you assuring the given date of ICO will be move in next 3 months and one of the bounty I've joined was also almost 1 year but still no exchange happening and they are always keep promising. What is your feeling regarding of this happening?

Well, I have witnessed the same kind before and they are completely a trash project when that happens. How would any project or business succeed if they keep on making excuses and delays for a long time? You should move on even though it is painful in your part but let this just serve as a lesson.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 06:14:50 AM

I don't have experience with bounties.

But the popular reason why they are moving the dates that they promised is due to the conflict of the market condition which won't benefit the developers. And that's what they have to do so they can have hopes in the future for the sake of profit and project.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 06:20:16 AM

Yes same situation. Nobody can't reach softcap so they need to move end date. But very few projects have listing but token price -90%. We just need bull run and we have to be patient!
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 06:30:32 AM

I just want to know if you also experience what im experience that you assuring the given date of ICO will be move in next 3 months and one of the bounty I've joined was also almost 1 year but still no exchange happening and they are always keep promising. What is your feeling regarding of this happening?

Moving the date or postponing the date has been the solution to the bear market of different ICOs lately. While there are some that are still successful, many are having difficulty raising funds.
florac9

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 06:50:06 AM

Its annoying to see ICO extending for some more weeks ,to me it says a lot about the particular ICO ,its either they are less serious or the project itself is not just good enough

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 06:58:21 AM

I think exchanges listed after the platform already develop and can be used for registered user. Project that only focus to exchange listing without thinking of their platform, token use, features, etc they will dump after 1 week listed. That is so dangerous for all ICO participant. So, don't think about where exchange, when moon, etc. Just read their whitepaper and choose wisely, we can detect ICO scam.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
SinLinJim

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 06:59:50 AM

I think that this is still the main problem of all projects, living only at the expense of investment capital without one’s own. Because of these bears, there is a freeze and a delay in payments.

Laxus215

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 07:08:44 AM

This really sad to hear i have also experienced with so many projects like this take example of Coinseed & even some projects become scam before launching. now a days due to bear market a lot of ICOs are facing funding issues & due to that they are delaying their fund raising timeline which ultimately affecting their listing time on exchange too. Even some ICOs distribute tokens without listing on exchange & forget to lock their token on smartcontract due to this investors & hunters dump their tokens on DEX which drastically reduce the price of the coin.

ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 11:48:14 AM

my experience is a lot of ICO project moving their ICO end date because of market condition not allow to get enough development funds, I've participants some project campaign in 2017 and until now still haven't listed on exchange, they just told us that current we don't talk about exchange listing, however, at least the project still alive and frequently update, so as a token holder I can't do anything right now, but my feeling not good.
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 12:30:07 PM

I have found some ICOs that use that kind of tactic. There are many ICos that extend their ends until some months, until about 8 months later. This is too bad. But we cannot do many things because they also already know that the market is still very down. They will not make bigger risks for the end of ico shortly.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
chits

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 07:07:14 PM

You need to carefully monitor the project to make sure that postponing the ICO completion date was a necessary and correct measure for the project, and not just empty promises. Yes, an annoying situation for the participants. But an unfavorable market situation justifies this behavior.
nlaara12

Activity: 238
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 07:24:43 PM

ICO is becoming more frustratinhg by the day and i don't see anything changing soon because more people are coming up with projects that should not have exist in the first place and that is why ICO is running without and end date.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 07:33:43 PM

I just want to know if you also experience what im experience that you assuring the given date of ICO will be move in next 3 months and one of the bounty I've joined was also almost 1 year but still no exchange happening and they are always keep promising. What is your feeling regarding this happening?
They are continuously extending the dates because of the continuous market fall. So it is really important for us to keep patience.

GunsLair

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 07:42:05 PM

Yes, indeed, this happens sometimes. But I still want to believe that this is a necessary measure and the project still needs this time. And I remain and participate until the end of the campaign because I don't want my work to be in vain.
AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 07:44:12 PM

You are not the only one who have the same experience and including the thousand of bounty hunters that are waiting to get paid. I have participated in some bounty program up until now they haven't release the tokens and no clear communication on when we will get paid. And to make things worse it will be one year this April since the bounty program was finished. The likes of Mobilink ICO, Moonlite, SprintX and even Elysian got delayed. We don't deserve this we should get paid.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: