Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:00:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to buy!  (Read 1057 times)
NikoF (OP)

Activity: 130
Merit: 8

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 06:45:34 PM

Hey guys, it’s already November. I think it is a perfect time to buy crypto because it must pump toll the end of the year because of BAKKT and so on. What do you think?

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
salad daging

Activity: 1666
Merit: 803

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 06:51:48 PM

if you believe the market will recover then you should not waste this moment, while the price is still cheap then this is a good opportunity to buy some coins that you think will experience a pump in the near future but you must be careful when investing money because maybe the coin you will choose is the wrong coin, so don't risk all your money

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Xclusive5

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:54:09 PM

Hey guys, it’s already November. I think it is a perfect time to buy crypto because it must pump toll the end of the year because of BAKKT and so on. What do you think?

I have been hearing BAKKT for over a week now and people said its a major factor that can make the price of crypto to go up, but I don't know the meaning of this BAKKT I will be glad if you can provide link to read about it.

aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:56:15 PM

If the cyclic changes that happen to crypto every year are true and valid assumptions then I guess yes it’s the right time to buy. With the data that we have for past years we can say that it has always grown to next level of price whatsoever. For example, $ 300, $500 , $1000 and now we are playing around 6K.
May be yes, it is another great year to see all those great hikes and spike we call them. Also, with such positive buys every where it can make market move upwards.
coolon

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:07:21 PM

I agree with you soon there should be price changes. However, according to the rules of trading it is too early to buy, you need to wait for the appearance of volumes. If you are an investor and are ready to wait now is a great opportunity.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
Andrew1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:12:26 PM

I think that we have to wait for a whale's signal so we can see a big pump . Be connected on social media and see if they are talking about cryptos
absurde

Activity: 532
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 07:16:37 PM

Ther will be always good opportunities to buy in this market, even Bear season but you should examnine and investigate very carefully to the projects which you request to buy.
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:18:03 PM

Someone says the opposite. Everyone has a opinion for himself. But I think, no one knows what will happen soon. There are too many possibilities.
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:20:20 PM

Why are you so sure that market prices will rise? We have been seeing a fall for almost a year now, and every month it seems to me that this is the lowest price and there will soon be a great rise. I've always been wrong
Gasolindance

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

yamzu

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:20:36 PM

It's so close to really big rise, you know. In my opinion, btw it's really last chance to investing and buy something for holding.

Hoxysado

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:22:24 PM

it is a good t9mw to buy now indeed and i think taht yoh hav ea big choice what will help you to biuld your career
Hoxysado

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:22:59 PM

It's so close to really big rise, you know. In my opinion, btw it's really last chance to investing and buy something for holding.
that is true and it is importmt for us not tomiss a chance and to meet thos perfect coin fpr our business and for oue career
syarifbitcoinishack

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 07:41:18 PM

if you believe the events in 2017 will be repeated I think it never hurts to buy some altcoins from now on
but you must be prepared to accept the risk if you prediction is wrong, because in the crypto world anything can happen suddenly
VK.point

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

(https://exip.live/)

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:42:11 PM

There is nothing wrong if indeed you will buy several altcoins for now, of course by ensuring that the end of this year will be a leap. Today is early November, and the market is green again. Hopefully it will last until December. Cool

EXIP (https://www.exip.live/) A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
andrey111

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:59:28 PM

I think that we have to wait for a whale's signal so we can see a big pump . Be connected on social media and see if they are talking about cryptos
And what can say? Now the bottom is the time to buy crypto currency. I believe that in the near future, the Bitcoin rate will rise to $ 8,000 and by the end of the year it will reach 10,000. If Bitcoin-ETF passes, then the market will fly ...
gerjiss

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:05:52 PM

I do not think that the cryptocurrency market this year will be able to show good results. In one day the market will not be able to grow to good performance, and the time is already November and cryptocurrencies are also in drawdown.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:11:53 PM

All prices are cheap now in the cheap, yes i believe that this is the the good time to buy any coins, but still have some research before you buy any specific coin you wanted to buy, still comparing to last year movements, this quarter has the best prices to buy, so lets support the market while it is still at low.
AlNu

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:14:23 PM

I agree with you soon there should be price changes. However, according to the rules of trading it is too early to buy, you need to wait for the appearance of volumes. If you are an investor and are ready to wait now is a great opportunity.

I agree with you, volumes are not visible yet. I advise newcomers to enter already with steady growth, we just can sit at these levels for quite a while! I hope that growth will begin this year, otherwise we will have to wait until 2021.
ShareAccepted

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:23:58 AM

I would not say is a good time to buy, but the market is flat and should have some movement later in the year, we will see. In any case, be selective in your choice.

Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:33:54 AM

Maybe it will be the same year which is I am really hoping to happened so I can recover or get profit on my investment . No one can predict the predict of digital currencies but it's a fact they are cheap right now and best time to buy .
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: