Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:38:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to buy!  (Read 1057 times)
vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:56:40 AM

Lol i have spent all my money long time ago. Everybody were saying buy on dip and it has happened for the last 6 months and more. Now its time to hodl for long time waiting for the bullrun hopefully by this year from institutional investors
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:13:51 AM

I agree that this could be the right time in buying btc and alts considering the current market price is low. Though, for some people had waitied this for so long in waiting the bullish market where it haven't really come yet and perhaps the last two months will be the deciding months where the expected bullish market will be in place. I believe if this bullish market will really come, then promising profit will be soon await by the people who had been longing for it to happen.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
universal3ee

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:20:34 AM

Hey guys, it’s already November. I think it is a perfect time to buy crypto because it must pump toll the end of the year because of BAKKT and so on. What do you think?

Pump or not pump at the end of the year i am not sure i do hope it is being pump so all of us can profit. Even if not being pump i do believe that now is a fairly good time to accumulate good coins at low value.

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:25:36 AM

Hey guys, it’s already November. I think it is a perfect time to buy crypto because it must pump toll the end of the year because of BAKKT and so on. What do you think?

That is right you must have to prepare the bull run coming you need to buy more crypto that have a potential their prices to go up in the market by the end of 2018, right now i'm buying two kinds of crypto currency i think it gives me big return.
rangnatht

Activity: 588
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:33:41 AM

Ofcourse it's true that it's a good time to buy now but the main question is for those who already invested as much as they can. I would like say in this condition it's very bad condition of crypto if you talking about price level so their is no option for just hold it whatever you are holding and also buy if you can for recover your loss. It's a correction of market and taking a long time but future is bright and it could be recover loss if you hold it.
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:36:37 AM

if you believe the market will recover then you should not waste this moment, while the price is still cheap then this is a good opportunity to buy some coins that you think will experience a pump in the near future but you must be careful when investing money because maybe the coin you will choose is the wrong coin, so don't risk all your money
I agree. It is time to buy because the price little bit cheaper which is an opportunity to buy huge volume. Choose the most potential coin in the market because for sure that won't lose the value even in the future. Diversifying your investments for more chances of gaining than losing.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:55:47 AM

You're right. It's time to buy! and buy the best coins such as Fusion or Refereum, which have a great prospect in the future.
jawakoak

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:14:48 AM

what meaning of BAKKT? any effect on bitcoin price, i hope this year market ending happy like last year in 2017..
cryptofirm

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:21:17 AM

there is no guarantee if this month is the beginning from the reversal
thats only a hope from all crypto community,,
i think we will see a good growing price of cryptocurrencies in 2019 not in this year,, but no body know, right ?

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
kidflash

Activity: 215

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:24:29 AM

I thought so. I have collected several altcoins to invest long-term. I hope bull run is coming.
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:34:29 AM

there is no guarantee if this month is the beginning from the reversal
thats only a hope from all crypto community,,
i think we will see a good growing price of cryptocurrencies in 2019 not in this year,, but no body know, right ?

Such threads arise because history shows that at the end of the year, cryptocurrency prices go up. Everyone wants to believe that this year will be similar. I would also like it to be so, but no one can be sure.

For any case i bought some amounts of coins from the top 10 - i hope that scenario from years before will repete..

jcojci

Activity: 689
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:40:27 AM

I think you are miss something here because we already have a good time to buy bitcoin and altcoin so far although right now, we don't see the price increase higher. But still, it is the perfect time to buy crypto in this month before the price is up and we might be too late to buy the crypto. I still wait for the pump of the crypto like what it happen in 2017, and I am sure that it can happen in the next year.
cokroalif

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:49:33 AM

nice. it's time to buy not to sell. I think the market is good, seen from the increasing volume, the end of the year will be the anticipated moment, will there be a pump or dump
jawakoak

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:54:09 AM

Its time to buy futurax/ ftxt, now it no 1 rank on community coin voting on indodax, if its win i think you can gain profit more than 2x
i7claufe

Activity: 378
Merit: 42

AhrvoDEEX FUTURE OF BROKERAGE TRANSACTIONS

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:37:26 AM

As long as you buy and increase your portfolio on these bear markets, you would surely gain something on the bull runs. But make sure you collect the stable & legit cryptocurrency with a great team behind them, great platform & wonderful roadmap ahead of them.

Ketariz

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:11:05 AM

As long as you buy and increase your portfolio on these bear markets, you would surely gain something on the bull runs. But make sure you collect the stable & legit cryptocurrency with a great team behind them, great platform & wonderful roadmap ahead of them.

Do you think bitcoin cash is stable & legit cryptocurrency with a great team behind it? The price rose a lot in the last few days.
Businesscase

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:33:11 PM

It`s definitely a good time to buy - prices are low, and you can buy really good coins for the future. It will be good news about crypto soon, such as BAKKT and ETF.
lalabotax

Activity: 1526
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:48:29 PM

there is no guarantee, you must know that. this will not happen like last year when the market was pumped and everyone was happy.
the possibility is very small to recover, let alone for that I hope that bitcoin going up to 10k is far from expectations.

torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:53:19 PM

Do you think bitcoin cash is stable & legit cryptocurrency with a great team behind it? The price rose a lot in the last few days.
Many people have discussed about bitcoin cash's hardfork, that's why BCH price still rosen until now.

Its time to buy futurax/ ftxt, now it no 1 rank on community coin voting on indodax, if its win i think you can gain profit more than 2x
Never heard about token nor indodax? What's that?
If it's win, how if it's not? Will you guarantee our money?
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:56:08 PM

As far as the experience said that December is a time where everything gone green so yeah, it's the time for you to buy now when everything turn red at the moment.
Personally I'm keep purchase every month because I'm going sell some of my asset at the end of the year.
Believe it or not, I have obtain about 100% total profit in 1 year !

Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: