Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:04:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to buy!  (Read 1057 times)
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:53:45 AM

Hey guys, it’s already November. I think it is a perfect time to buy crypto because it must pump toll the end of the year because of BAKKT and so on. What do you think?

We hope so but actually until now there is no sign of a healthy market in which most of the predictions before this year will end are now lifted and new predictions are now focusing for next year of 2nd Quarter that the bullish run will start. Hopefully bullish run for this year are for real so that a year of waiting will not in vain so lets wait and see.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:04:45 AM

i do believe that it is not too late to buy and started investing on good cryptos and ICOs now and people should not miss the chance of buying now while the prices are still low cause i am positive that december will start a bull run!
phoinex

Activity: 560
Merit: 165

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:23:58 AM

i do believe that it is not too late to buy and started investing on good cryptos and ICOs now and people should not miss the chance of buying now while the prices are still low cause i am positive that december will start a bull run!
Hopefully this is true because last year this month's altcoin and BTC experienced a fantastic increase,
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:04:33 AM

I have not seen clear signs of recovery in the market, but it seems to have stagnated in a consistent way despite the fact that the atmosphere around the crypto market seems to be going through good times, although it is clear that many have come to the conclusion that bitcoin will not be the financial solution that many assumed it would become, so even in the best of cases the price of bitcoin will remain fairly stable for a long time, and only a true speculative miracle could bring it back to prices over $10k.
I think people are so familiar with the current value of Bitcoin and it may take a long time to see the new recovery. I believe that if we have faith in this market, anything can happen and we should hope
Well, now there are so many people who are losing money, they just know to hold and expect the market, waiting for the opportunity to come to sell, but who knows when the market will rise, it is a post The math is extremely difficult for us, hardly anyone can say this. So expect only.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:19:15 AM

Hey guys, it’s already November. I think it is a perfect time to buy crypto because it must pump toll the end of the year because of BAKKT and so on. What do you think?

You should invest in cryptocurrency quickly before it pumps up the exchange rate in December. The exchange rate is currently stable, and there are signs that the bull market will be in next month. If you invest then choose the potential cryptos such as ETH, XRP, BCH, BTC and EOS.

there is no guarantee if the bull market will coming next month,,
thats only a hope from all crypto community,, including me
and its a good time to buy is right,, because most of the good crypto now is in the bottom zone

We are here on the basis of hopes we don't know when and how the prices will start increasing. Still, it is a very good chance for the investors to invest in bitcoin and other potential which will help them to make a profit when the prices start increasing again.
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:15:18 AM

2018 is a good time to buy bitcoin and altcoin, bitcoin won't recover quickly, because, I know it's very difficult.

many investors are trapped in bearish markets, they must find strategies to generate profits. hold or sell and buying more, but I'm sure, Bitcoin is stable at $ 6500 is proof that there are still many investors holding, and some investor choose to buy more bitcoin.

jawakoak

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:30:14 PM

I only have limited money for investment and I want to make a lot of profits and I hope more than 3x, I invest in ICO that I think is good, maybe this is very risky but also the possibility of many benefits, this is not gambling but a decision based on previous research
jawakoak

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:55:53 PM

Do you think bitcoin cash is stable & legit cryptocurrency with a great team behind it? The price rose a lot in the last few days.
Many people have discussed about bitcoin cash's hardfork, that's why BCH price still rosen until now.

Its time to buy futurax/ ftxt, now it no 1 rank on community coin voting on indodax, if its win i think you can gain profit more than 2x
Never heard about token nor indodax? What's that?
If it's win, how if it's not? Will you guarantee our money?
Sorry,,this ftxt not win this time and the price is dumping on idex, you now i am loosing my investment...
bandungan

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:13:14 PM

Yes, now it can be a moment of purchase, because if I use the moment now for sales, I think it will be detrimental and won't get a profit. prepare your funds and select some coins that have the potential to be used as purchase options.
paderobin

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:43:11 PM

It would be a good strategy to use this opportunity and start buying and investing in cryptocurrency especially good altcoins like Eth, XLM, QNT, XRP ADA chainlink. It's never too late.
Ajinomoto40

Activity: 338

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:46:39 PM

This is the perfect moment for those who see an opportunity to this red days of crypto prices. The tokens are now cheap, you can grab some of it easily then hold it. After that, you can sell it in higher price so that it will become profitable.

thepanicpoint

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:03:47 PM

We dropped to 5700-5800 dollar for the first time this year so still are you thinking that this is perfect time for buying something? We must not do that, bitcoin can be stable and higher price like 7500-8k otherwise we lose money at altcoins like today.

Jonking

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:27:14 PM

This is the time to buy alts, market is bearish. Hoping after another dip bull market will rise. Or else no bull run this year
DiceNDice

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:42:43 PM

I'm waiting for eth at $ 150 or lower, will be purchased) just waiting for a good discount on NEO ! Today the market is suitable for this!
Suleiman the Magnificent

Activity: 504
Merit: 120

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 08:52:47 PM

It doesn't look like it's a good time to buy. Because we are constantly falling, we say we will rise now, but we do fall again, again, again. So think million times when buying.
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:17:25 PM

We dropped to 5700-5800 dollar for the first time this year so still are you thinking that this is perfect time for buying something? We must not do that, bitcoin can be stable and higher price like 7500-8k otherwise we lose money at altcoins like today.

Possibly we could lose money if we won't be wise enough for that scenario, and we need to think deeply before deciding for the next moves on buying something. The situation became so unpredictable and the crypto was so volatile right now, anytime it could crash quickly. For this chances while the price was still low, buying is good enough for bitcoin and don't think yet about for the altcoins.
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:37:45 PM

It doesn't look like it's a good time to buy. Because we are constantly falling, we say we will rise now, but we do fall again, again, again. So think million times when buying.

If you invest for several years, then now is the best time to buy top coins. Definitely they will give a good profit. You yourself see cryptocurrencies being introduced into real life and we are now at the very beginning. So now is the best time to invest. The market is cyclical and soon we will see a reversal. U-turn is inevitable.
LeoEspansq

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:59:39 PM

Take with both hands and do not doubt your actions. You can and should take, if there is free money and the risk for you is not a terrible word. So the time has come.
vlad06

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:05:10 PM

If you invest for several years, then now is the best time to buy top coins. Definitely they will give a good profit. You yourself see cryptocurrencies being introduced into real life and we are now at the very beginning. So now is the best time to invest. The market is cyclical and soon we will see a reversal. U-turn is inevitable.

Totally agree with this. Now is the time to buy and patience is the post-buy mentality that one needs to have. Buy, stick in cold storage, and forget about it for a couple of years until the next bull run.
cuenzy

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 10:16:07 PM

Plan ahead with stable coins and buy some when it's more settled. We have to be vigilant and go on more buying on this sale  Grin I hope many will really buy stable coins for now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: