Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 12:08:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think only the rich can make profit from Bitcoin?  (Read 2966 times)
Agatha-Akina

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:11:12 PM

I do not completely agree with you because only with a small amount of money but with a smart investment you can still make a lot of money from it.
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:27:07 AM

A few people thought that Bitcoin investment is intended for just the rich to make the additional reach. That isn't true. Bitcoin can be utilized by either the rich or poor to make benefit. It requires smartness, patience, and less greediness both make a good profit from Bitcoin.

I am agree with your opinion. In any investment, we should able to be patience and having a knowledge. I am believe bitcoin can make us rich as long we keep it as long term investment and patience while market drop
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:46:44 AM

Everyone can make money in proportion to their investment. If you invest 100 USD and Bitcoin goes up by 10% you will gain 10 USD. If you invest 100,000 you will get 10,000.
Rich people have the potential to earn more because your average earner won't have a million lying around.
Yeah, everyone has the possibility to get profit, not just the rich. for example as you say. but indeed rich people can make greater
profits because they allocate more capital than you. because the bigger your capital, the greater the profit you might get..
MarkClark

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:50:22 AM

that makes sense. Because I think that only the rich can have enough money to buy bitcoin and make profit from it. It is too hard for the poor to invest in bitcoin.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:02:43 AM

I also have thoughts like that, bro. if the rich can have large amounts of capital. so they can buy crypto in large quantities. then play market conditions. so they get a big profit

That may be really frustrating but that is the reality, if a billionaire invested or became interested on cryptocurrencies but I think that is unlikely to happen since not all of them are interested on cryptos.

A lot of popular investors and billionaires are saying that Bitcoin may be fraud, it may be controlled by a single entity and getting all the profit for himself in which I think is not true since it is a cryptocurrency. They say all they want, run their mouth all they want but I am sticking my money on my cryptocurrency investments, it may not be much but in the future, it will.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:05:33 AM

Bitcoin is meant for everyone, either rich or poor. In order to earn profit from Bitcoin investment, it does not entirely depend on the amount being invested. What counts most is the ability of the investor to study and analyze the market trend in order to know when to buy, how long to hold and when to sell to make profit.
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:17:08 AM

A few people thought that Bitcoin investment is intended for just the rich to make the additional reach. That isn't true. Bitcoin can be utilized by either the rich or poor to make benefit. It requires smartness, patience, and less greediness both make a good profit from Bitcoin.

Actualy bitcoin are not intended for the rich people,its also for the poor and those person who become enthusiastic to learn about crypto investment,so therefore its not true that crypto for those rich people only,otherwise its much great advantage to them to gain more profit than to us because they have more capital to investment into this crypto tefhnology system.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
salink

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:21:16 AM

Everyone can own bitcoin but profit will be proportional to what you spend. The rich have more capital to invest, the profits are more. And they will also risk higher when the market goes down and if they lose then they also lose more. Everything is fair
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:13:02 AM

Agreed about that, and not just on investing because a person can also do some trading, hodling and participate on bounty campaigns to earn some Bitcoin or alternative Crypto Currencies to later trade it to Bitcoin on exchanges. And to add up, Bitcoin isn't created for investment purposes or similar to this because Bitcoin is created to simplify our digital monetary and payment system that doesn't rely on trust.
Nowadays Bitcoin become an investment medium because of its decentralized nature and no one controls it people learned that this technology could be a source of profit in the future just like what it is happening now.

bitcoin is a user friendly crypto and anyone can use it and make profit by trading.
its not only for rich people but also for poor.
there are many people who doing daily profit from bitcoin trading.
But to be honest, not every people in this world has given the privilege and the ability to use this electronic cash called Bitcoin because most of the people aren't technologically literate and doesn't have the ability to buy a smart or a personal computer to use Crypto Currencies and last but not the list internet connection is also required.
Daily trading is profitable if a person knows what he/she is doing but it is also risky and it won't guarantee a profit by 100% sure.  Cheesy
lepbagong

Activity: 2324
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:19:06 AM

There is no doubt about this, but I feel that almost all people are helped by the existence of bitcoin, of course those who have more money (rich people) who participate in bitcoin will benefit more.
in principle, anyone who wants to participate will definitely benefit.

ynclksnr321

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:13:37 AM

There is no doubt about this, but I feel that almost all people are helped by the existence of bitcoin, of course those who have more money (rich people) who participate in bitcoin will benefit more.
in principle, anyone who wants to participate will definitely benefit.

This will really benefit the market and trade in a logical way. It really depends on the person in terms of wealth. For some, 10 btc is 100 btc for some. So I think everyone in this market will be rich.
Jocuserious

Activity: 1936
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 06:35:27 AM

Bitcoin used not a limited people so everyone can be work Bitcoin and makes profit.in fact the rich people can be makes huge profitable because their investment, trading and holding amount more and more.so everyday people can be using Bitcoin their own life.
peacefulpeace

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:40:51 AM

bitcoin isn't just for the rich alone, but to some extent for one to gain more in crypto you need to be whalish, and been whalish require one to have sufficient capital for crypto currencies investment, and that's where been rich comes in, but that doesn't mean one cannot begin with little capital. Smartness and full awareness of the market movement is strictly required in this game.
beami

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:51:08 AM

Not only rich people, for those who have intelligence, skills, and patience will benefit from bitcoin. Intelligence in crypto is very profitable, this will certainly be a way to be able to invest and do business.

maynguyen

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:01:00 AM

This can certainly happen. The rich can make a profit from bitcoin by investing in bitcoin. This is a quick way to make a profit but it is also potentially high risk. The poor can also make a profit from bitcoin by joining the bountys.

awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:07:43 AM

This can certainly happen. The rich can make a profit from bitcoin by investing in bitcoin. This is a quick way to make a profit but it is also potentially high risk. The poor can also make a profit from bitcoin by joining the bountys.
rich people or poor people i think have the same rights to gain profit. which distinguishes of course the paid-up capital, the more capital, of course, the easier it will be to get more profits. but we must know when to enter market and when to exit market

doodle07

Activity: 311

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:12:46 AM

Whether you're poor or rich, each of us have the right to earn and make profit from bitcoin and any other sources that gives profit. The only differential is that rich people can earn quick and big because they have the money to invest anytime they wanted to.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
loopes

Activity: 952
Merit: 323

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:13:37 AM

I think only smart and lucky people who can make profit from bitcoin. The number of capital is important in cryptocurrency investment but we can see that many people who loss their money in bitcoin investment. people who buy bitcoin at $20.000 expect that bitcoin price will keep going up but the fact is no. Bitcoin market is unpredictable and often surprises the traders. If you smart and have big capital then bitcoin market will provide many great chance for you.

|||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:23:52 AM

Bitcoin is open for everyone. It doesn't look at anyone's economic status in life. You can actually gain a profit in here and money whether you are rich or poor. As a matter of fact, mostly of the bitcoiners I know aren't come from rich family. They just do a really hard work in here and try to understand and study the blockchain and cryptocurrency like bitcoin and then boom they are now earning. It only prove that bitcoin is for everyone either you are rich or poor it will give you benefits.

BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 07:38:14 AM

i agree that investment in bitcoin you just need a lot patience

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: