Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:29:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think only the rich can make profit from Bitcoin?  (Read 2964 times)
bitvelk

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:31:03 PM

With the help of investing in bitcoin, everyone can earn-both rich and poor. And the amount of profit will depend only on the amount of investment. Of course, if you do not have any money, you are unlikely to be able to start investing in bitcoin. But if you have at least $ 100, you can already buy bitcoin.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nahotachikwem

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:17:53 PM

The rich makes profit from bitcoin as well the poor but the rich i think are on the advantage to make more profit because they invest huge amount unlike the poor.
blockdragon

Activity: 189

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:15:19 PM

I think both rich and poor people can make profits okay maybe those who are rich can make much more because of the amount they are going to invest but anyway it does not mean that this is a rule sometimes the poor will make more money than the rich one these can happen because we are in crytpo here .

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:29:07 PM

I think both rich and poor people can make profits okay maybe those who are rich can make much more because of the amount they are going to invest but anyway it does not mean that this is a rule sometimes the poor will make more money than the rich one these can happen because we are in crytpo here .
Isn't that a way of discrimination but rich people have a huge advantage over poor people. Of course, they have huge capital to start with and with that they can buy more tokens which could preferably give them profitable. And they are more knowledgeable cause they fully engaged into crypto and can do research without limitation.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:36:11 PM

I don't believe that even the poor are can make profits in bitcoin, bitcoin created by the founder creator to help for all people to got better lives.

To earn profits in bitcoin  without huge capital investment the secret is hard work and interest how to make profits using knowledge in skills.

djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:51:50 PM

I don't agree with this idea. Bitcoin is available for everyone around the world, regardless of the financial situation. There are many people around the world working full time for Bitcoin, and many of them are already jobless and from the third world countries.
bling-bling

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 01:53:38 AM

Of course not! Poor, average, rich, all can earn profit depending on their capability to invest. Even if you put in a small amount but got something out of it, that's profit! We can always start small and end big depending on how we play our cards. We are all equal when it comes to investment. It's just a matter of making the right decisions.

rer@shoy

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:58:15 AM

It's just basically easy to figure out,the major constraints in investing is limited capital,and so since the rich have enough capital to throw about,definitely they'll earn higher than those with far less capital
PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:18:17 AM

Whether you're rich or poor if you have the money to invest and willing to take the risks then you can really profit in bitcoin. There are lots of rich people who has the money to invest but can't make any profits from bitcoin due to skepticism and ignorance with the technology.

Some people who are poor changed their lives as well last year for they risked almost everything and when bitcoin's value skyrocketed last year December they did make a lot of profit.
Some made a lot from this technology by offering their skills and services to certain companies and individuals.

It's really a matter of resourcefulness, patience and hardwork for you to be successful and profit not only from bitcoin investments but might as well from other endeavors in life.
youok

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:28:06 AM

What do you think only rich can make profit from bitcoin ?
I dont use bitcoin to invest.
Because at this time tendency of bitcoin prices fluctuate so i have to consider again to invest here .i just want to add the informatiom that i save bitcoin and start the business sincei know bitcoin itself is not forever. It is not only rich man can make profit..

sheenaedago

Activity: 262

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:16:13 AM

What do you think only rich can make profit from bitcoin ?
I dont use bitcoin to invest.
Because at this time tendency of bitcoin prices fluctuate so i have to consider again to invest here .i just want to add the informatiom that i save bitcoin and start the business sincei know bitcoin itself is not forever. It is not only rich man can make profit..

Not only rich people can make profit on bitcoin, we have different persection on how we deal in order to make profits. And having knowledge is the safest way to make it more profitable,.
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:25:06 AM

A few people thought that Bitcoin investment is intended for just the rich to make the additional reach. That isn't true. Bitcoin can be utilized by either the rich or poor to make benefit. It requires smartness, patience, and less greediness both make a good profit from Bitcoin.

Yes you are right that it requires smartness, patience but at present time everybody think about profit in capital market. So when they think about invest into market firstly they intent to gain profit from it. But BTC can be use rich and poor smartly and loss or gain depends on how smartly an investor investing into market and here patience is very needed.
yulchatar

Activity: 910

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:29:33 AM

I believe that on the contrary, bitcoin and other altcoins are designed specifically so that even a person who has a little money can earn. One example is when you participate in a bounty campaign, get tokens, then sell them and invest these funds in bitcoin.
Stac

Activity: 419

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:21:29 AM

I  do not agree with the comment that only rich can make profit from the bitcoin. Bitcoin is a modern form of economical concepts which is totally contrary to the present form of economy in which we follow at present. Bitcoin is the first crypto currency that has started in the year 2009.initiated by.Satoshi Nakamoto.Bitcoins characteristics are very attractive to the global investors for their daily routine business deals.It is a decentralized one with anonymity and its all transactions are recorded in an electronic ledger with the block chain technology. The block chain technology ensures the entire systems clarity and security systems. Now for the bitcoin or the crypto currency irrespective of the rich or poor can be operated but the operator must have the required technological know how since the bitcoin is linked with the modern technology.If the bitcoin is in use there will not be much difference in rich and poor. So awaiting for a beautiful world ahead.

btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:49:30 AM

A few people thought that Bitcoin investment is intended for just the rich to make the additional reach. That isn't true. Bitcoin can be utilized by either the rich or poor to make benefit. It requires smartness, patience, and less greediness both make a good profit from Bitcoin.
I am not rich person,but i made profit in bitcoin,this means what you claim is wrong mate.remember that cryptocurrency is applicable to all gender and stages of life,so what ever our capacity is,what is important that we can make money from bitcoin and all the altcoins in this market,as long as you can evaluate and analyze how you can make this thing possible

lyks15

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:22:36 AM

I am totally disagree because I think bitcoin is for everyone. And also for my own opinion bitcoin is for poor man that have a goals and dreams that want to achieve. Because on my own opinion poor man who have a dream is more hardworking and more motivated rather than a rich man because they want to change the status of their life and make change change to feel a better life. And I think bitcoin did not choose the status of life to be a beneficiaries,bitcoin can help everyone. It is not based on your life status all we talk in this industry is the effort,stratgies and hardwork to be successful.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
larkinvain

Activity: 1120
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:40:40 AM

No bitcoin is not for the specific community in fact bitcoin is a source where both rich and poor can make profits. But there are some conditions such as investor should be patient, needs knowledge and have to be free from greediness if all these requirements are there then both rich and poor could make profits.
Adreman23

Activity: 1365
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:19:21 PM

When we invest in bitcoin, possible to lose or win, even if we rich or poor. The rich can invest big money and also possible to win or lose big. Likewise in poor if they invested little money also possible to win or lose little money. Some people can get profits to bitcoin, either rich or poor, unfortunately not all people. Because bitcoin is like a game, some will win, some will lose.

Tetutu

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:43:03 PM

I believe that on the contrary, bitcoin and other altcoins are designed specifically so that even a person who has a little money can earn. One example is when you participate in a bounty campaign, get tokens, then sell them and invest these funds in bitcoin.
People who have a little money can also enjoy the benefits of trading or bitcoin investment, of course  little profit. Unlike the rich, where the profits are huge because the capital is also large. It can be concluded that bitcoin provides equal opportunities for the poor and the rich, only those who are lucky can enjoy profits. Luck is also balanced with knowledge of bitcoin, analysis of up or down price movements, and the right time to buy or sell bitcoin.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:03:15 PM

Bitcoin can be used by anyone. Everyone will have the same opportunity to take advantage of Bitcoin investments. In essence, the more people invest their money, the more likely they will be to have a greater chance of making a profit. Let's invest and increase our investment continuously.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: