Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 06:40:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think only the rich can make profit from Bitcoin?  (Read 2966 times)
Renampun

Activity: 2324
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 03:48:22 PM

absolutely right, only rich people with big capital that I feel right now can make profits from Bitcoin, I say this is not without reason, but because of the fact that currently, the price of Bitcoin is already so high. so to play short-term trading that can give a big profit, poor investors cannot..

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cryptoanalyze

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:23:32 PM

It doesn't matter how Big the money you got earned. It matters how many percentage did you gain. Don't be dismayed if you earned a penny atleast you prove to your self that you are good in trading.
Bizard
Copper Member

Activity: 180

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:46:04 PM

So far, in a huge minus in some coins, for example, such as XRP, almost 70% of the minus, I think Bitcoin took more from people than gave, many in the minus earned only a few.

raghovsing34

Activity: 333
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 04:51:02 PM

I don't think that only rich people can make good profits from Bitcoin. In my opinion poor and rich both types of people able to earn good profits from Bitcoin.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:53:57 PM

not. not only rich people can make money from bitcoin, poor people can also produce because bitcoin is for all groups. not only rich people can have bitcoin but even poor people can
I agree with you that Bitcoin creates a festival for everyone and it distinguishes the rich and the poor. But wealthy people are willing to take risks and accept the initial losses so that they can make a profit. But the poor are afraid of risk and accept losses to reduce leniency.
moon sorcerers

Activity: 700

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:57:22 PM

that's not true, people from the lower classes can also use bitcoin to make a profit, everyone can use bitcoin as long as they have the knowledge and strategies to make a profit, it's not about the poor or the rich but about someone's intelligence about using technology through investing in bitcoin or other crypto currencies, many people from the lower classes are now successful and have wealth from bitcoin

musharaf

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:03:12 PM

A few people thought that Bitcoin investment is intended for just the rich to make the additional reach. That isn't true. Bitcoin can be utilized by either the rich or poor to make benefit. It requires smartness, patience, and less greediness both make a good profit from Bitcoin.

It is true up to some extent like now if we check that rich people have large number of coins holding so it will be fact that if the price rise they can trade with absolute profit and they can make more and easily than those who work for it and the big exchanges are of the rich people, it can be operated with out money so poor can not make more profit than any other body and bitcoin is the living way of me. I am fully working for making crypto in 2019.

Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:08:51 PM

A few people thought that Bitcoin investment is intended for just the rich to make the additional reach. That isn't true. Bitcoin can be utilized by either the rich or poor to make benefit. It requires smartness, patience, and less greediness both make a good profit from Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is for everybody and anyone can invested in bitcoin as long they have money. But there are ways to earn bitcoin without any investment. Most of the rich have a lot of bitcoin in their wallet but some people who do not have enough money they make some way to earn bitcoin. Being poor doesn't means you can't have bitcoin and most of the poor people become rich by the help of bitcoin.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
fipper

Activity: 383
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:15:49 PM

I think even rich people can lose a lot of money on Bitcoin investments.

This is a very dangerous business and a very small circle of people earn from investing in Bitcoin
right what you convey is a very big risk that in our investment we can get a big profit if we are good at utilizing existing investments to invest
BCTalkaccountforsale

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:16:33 PM

Bitcoin is not just for the rich and it is possible that the rich will have to suffer heavy losses if they invest heavily in Bitcoin. Bitcoin is for everyone with just patience and intelligence, anyone can make a profit from Bitcoin.
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:02:12 PM

anyone regardless of their financial status can make profit from bitcoin. Bitcoin profit is not only made for the rich alone. I am an example of someone who had very little but toda I have made so much from bitcoin and living a more better life now.
loloos

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:11:05 PM

Bitcoin as a currency and payment system can be used by all the people. Also, for earning money there are many people form different classes involved in cryptocurrencies. There is no need to be rich.who have knowledge they can make profit... Cool Cheesy Wink
thankyoulord

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 06:14:49 PM

The rich and the poor can make profit from bitcoin. The only thing is the rich trade in high volume so most times they make a larger profit but notwitstanding the poor also make profit in their own little way. so anyone can actually make profit from bitcoin

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
Romeotom

Activity: 821
Merit: 20

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:32:11 PM

Actually not because rich man and poor man every people can be use bitcoin. Basically something different the Rich man can be makes huge profit because they are investment,trading and holding money huge.but poor man can be makes some profit because they are money amount limited and few.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Alfred Perry

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:35:06 PM

Anyone can invest in bitcoin if they want to. The main thing is to have at least a minimum amount for investment and choose the right investment strategy that will bring you profit.  this is not only for rich people who have knowledge they can also get profit
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:03:16 PM

As with the original decentralized nature of bitcoin, bitcoin is not only for certain people, but bitcoin's neutral it is also proven to be usable by all groups and anyone who feels interested in its positive benefits. Besides that this currency has the potential to be used as a tool to protect wealth and investment, but it's good not to overdo it because this will be a risky strategy for investors.

DennyPen

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:29:06 AM

Of course, everyone can make profit on btc, but there are a lot of risks of an unprepared user. The hold strategy may work only if you know how to keep your btc safely and can wait for at least 2-3 years. But yes, that's possible. Trading is also an option, but you must learn a lot at first. Another option is altcoins, which may bring much more but also a lot riskier.
Gyromancer

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 12:31:03 PM

Everyone can benefit from bitcoin. Not only rich people can enjoy the benefits of bitcoin. People without capital can benefit from bitcoin. I have seen my friend prove it. I have a friend who was initially very poor but he has a strong determination and high desire to learn. He learned to analyze the condition of the bitcoin market and try to buy bitcoin with a fairly small capital. He always monitors market conditions, conducts analysis, and makes predictions about future prices. Good fortune is on him because he always gets good opportunities so he always sells bitcoin at a price that is quite fantastic compared to capital when he bought it. Now he has become a wealthy millionaire who has luxury homes, luxury cars, and other properties that are quite luxurious.

BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:13:54 PM

I don't think so, it is given to us that rich could afford to invest big amount but we cannot say that they are the only one can make profit on Bitcoin. Most rich person came from a poor family but because of hardship and perseverance towards their goal in life they succeed.
Deborah Christine

Activity: 862
Merit: 284

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:14:05 PM

Investment in bitcoin is not only for rich people. but people who have enough money because to get profit from bitcoin requires capital. if the capital is large then it is likely to get a big profit too. but if small capital gains are also small.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: