Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:57:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why not make the most of your time with other tokens?  (Read 354 times)
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:17:30 AM

I see that quite a lot are complaining about the bitcoin dips currently being experienced in this year 2018. Well, don't just sit on one spot nagging, there are other tokens that have been birthed (due to the existence of bitcoin) that are still making people some worthy cool cash. I witnessed about 2 of them this week that made good leaps - Etheera and Trident group.

That's why we should to diversify our investments and we will not focus in one and wait , while there are so many coins with low price right  now  and has have a potential to grow , so like for example as you said Etheera and Trident , honestly I have no knowledge about this coin but because you introduce this as you follow then It's better to try and including ripple since this coin was very consistent for last three months .
kokrokok

Activity: 447

Koinomo

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:26:30 AM

you're right, now there are some coins that experience a good leap, but it's only a few moments because after that there will be a big dump and make more coins fall from the previous price

kalasahankutuud

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:46:31 AM

I see that quite a lot are complaining about the bitcoin dips currently being experienced in this year 2018. Well, don't just sit on one spot nagging, there are other tokens that have been birthed (due to the existence of bitcoin) that are still making people some worthy cool cash. I witnessed about 2 of them this week that made good leaps - Etheera and Trident group.

yeah you are right bro, theres a lot of coins that has a potential and will also be a better rival to bitcoin and me, personally, i am investing more in ripple because ripple has proven itself to be one of the top cryptocurrency at the moment
hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:01:46 AM

Finding good tokens that will pump even at this bear market condition is very hard, almost like predicting the future. You may argue that TA can be used, but for a very volatile market such as alts, it doesn't work quite well compared to traditional market like stocks. Besides, most alts are more down now compared to bitcoin so might as well hodl than do experiments.
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:18:06 AM

If you are ready to take your coin at the least profit,there are many altcoin that can be very profiting in terms of investment,though it might be a short term investment. Everything should not be about Bitcoin.
moonblocks

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:01:51 AM

Not all tokens represent good investment opportunities although in a bottomed out market there's plenty of good value buys

Find ones that are undervalued and have a working product and solid progress on the roadmap and a dedicated team behind them and a decent marketing strategy as those will have the most potential when the market turns bullish again

cryptosmoker

Activity: 581
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:23:07 AM

Yeah, while waiting, it will be better for us to check another project so we will not just waste our time to wait. Many projects arise, and it's good for us. But don't forget to know about the project well before deciding to join it or you will regret it in the future.
missyqt29

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:49:04 AM

Well, I guess why people are not diffusing their token allocation is because they keep it in bulk so, if the price of the token increases, it will benefit them too much. If they distribute it in small amount, there will be less profit if a particular coin grows.
Art 111

Activity: 574

🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 08:05:17 PM

I became an investor of the Etheera project a few days ago and have never regretted it. Over the past week, the price of the token has increased significantly and I am very pleased that this is one of the few real projects in which I can be completely sure. The team has received during the last two months SEVEN listings on various exchanges and expects the EIGHT. If everything goes as I think my investments will bring me at least x10 in a few months. The top Altcoins compared with the prospects of this project are in last place in terms of investment attractiveness.

🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑
Zdraste16

Activity: 442

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 06:52:56 PM

I agree to sit and wait for the fact that any particular coin will rise in price is not the case.  There are many Altcoins whose behavior on cryptocurrency exchanges gives good chances to make money by trading.  You need to constantly monitor the market, only in this case there will be the possibility of the right decisions.
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 07:29:00 PM

investing in cryptocurrency is risky though rewards are good too if you found a good coin but with a lot of cryptocurrencies in the market it will be hard to choose which is good or bad since no one can actually predict what it can offer in the future.
dipeco
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 09:05:07 PM

Altcoins are much more profitable than Bitcoin and moreover there are so much perspective altcoins that are going to show their potential during the next growing trend and most investors will switch to altcoins.
Awoben

Activity: 236
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 09:43:54 PM

There are a lot of opportunities out there in Crypto space to make profit, people just need to do more research, everyday some people are making more money from altcoin they don't even care about Btc.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 09:48:28 PM

investing in cryptocurrency is risky though rewards are good too if you found a good coin but with a lot of cryptocurrencies in the market it will be hard to choose which is good or bad since no one can actually predict what it can offer in the future.
We should not focus on bitcoin only, this market consist of top altcoins eth, xrp, ltc and so on. This mean we have options to have other sources of income, so if bitcoin goes down there’s a chance for altcoins to go up and it can make you breakeven the rewards since you diversify your capital. Its hard to choose so we must take effort on looking for those worthy coins.
singlecrytpo

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 10:30:32 PM

I agree! Even taking the time to learn about and get excited of up and coming projects that are going to really shake the system as a whole. I'm getting excited to see Ampleforth come to the stage as well as seeing cross-chain compatibility take place.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: