Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:19:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Predictions on ETH pick on the next bull run  (Read 263 times)
tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:05:14 PM

I expect next bull run will take eth to atleast the previous all time high levels, if the previous high levels get broken with good momentum we can easily target new highs and i will personally have an eye at around 2500 which will be very good growth for eth from here.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
neocrypto90

Activity: 99
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:21:33 PM

I think it's won't reach more than 1000 USD, and BTC 15000, why? because there aren't enough good news and volume like the last year yet, we are still in a bear market, maybe it may boom in January 2019, after ETF decision.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:22:56 PM

I'm not reluctant to predict the bull run later 6K maybe if BTC reaches 30K then it will definitely be achieved,10K predictions for 2020 assume that the growth of BTC that was previously worthless becomes valuable as it is today and there are many predictors making statements about 2020.Well hope their predictions are true for the That year.

boryanchik

Activity: 246
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:33:46 PM

My opinion is the same as yours. On account of 5 thousand dollars for 2 years. Ethereum is a good coin and will be able to achieve great results. The most important thing is that the project is constantly engaged without leaving it to fend for themselves. And what will actually show time.

Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:37:43 PM

My opinion is the same as yours. On account of 5 thousand dollars for 2 years. Ethereum is a good coin and will be able to achieve great results. The most important thing is that the project is constantly engaged without leaving it to fend for themselves. And what will actually show time.
I recently watched an interview with Vitalik Butorin, who told more about the Ethereum product and its possibilities for cryptocurrency numbers. I have sailed before that the ethereum is the most promising cryptocurrency on the market and now my belief has taken hold.
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:24:41 PM

Not sure about the price as I am not that good at predicting prices but I do feel ETH will bounce back strongly as their development moves on and their development updates like plasma come in it will have a great impact on the prices provided overall market gets a push by then.
wojteks102

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:31:16 PM

Oh man it's not an easy question even if you like investing/speculation on the cryptocurrency price.
Best possible scenario is price at 2,5kUSD-4kUSD ,likely but not much: 5-6kUSD.
faza13

Activity: 518
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 06:48:02 PM

the next bull run,, everyone hope about this
but, no body know when this bull will come to crypto market again

i believe eth will get the huge impact when the bull is coming,, because i believe eth will growing hard and hit more than 2k USD

I hope so too. indeed in times like today, it is very difficult to predict when the bull run will come, and my estimate is at least before the middle of next year

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: