Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:39:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][noICO][BOUNTY+AIRDROP] 🔴POP Network Decentralized Media 🔴Beta is LIVE!  (Read 12481 times)
h3llo

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:40:58 PM

I think many people will appreciate the platform without ads, because recently there have already been more divorced ads than the videos themselves))

Oh yes, here I agree with you, sometimes the desire to watch the video just disappears when you need to spend time on annoying and useless advertising before watching.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DiscoMan

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:47:22 PM

I think many people will appreciate the platform without ads, because recently there have already been more divorced ads than the videos themselves))

Oh yes, here I agree with you, sometimes the desire to watch the video just disappears when you need to spend time on annoying and useless advertising before watching.

Advertising on YouTube in recent times annoying more and more. Already just boils all. I am sure that many people come to use alternative service.
sofia.lips

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:54:28 PM

I am sure that over time, advertising will appear wherever you can imagine, since advertising is a latent sponsor.
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:00:50 PM

I am sure that over time, advertising will appear wherever you can imagine, since advertising is a latent sponsor.
Unfortunately, you can probably ascertain that advertising is absolutely everywhere today. From advertising do not hide or hide. )))
_Anonimus_

Activity: 102

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:17:20 PM

Some projects, only survive through advertising, so I do not see anything supernatural.
Kasperiko

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:32:04 PM

Unfortunately, you can probably ascertain that advertising is absolutely everywhere today. From advertising do not hide or hide. )))

Advertising of course everywhere but it is not very good now.
In advertising, the most important thing is hits the audience that is interested in the product that is advertised. And if you show a school student porsche is just a waste of money because he is not going to buy it anyway.
Crypton2018

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:36:38 PM

Some projects, only survive through advertising, so I do not see anything supernatural.
This is so but sometimes it comes to the point of absurdity. It’s impossible to watch videos or play games because of this ad. And if in games it can be disabled, then it is impossible with video.
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:45:25 PM

Advertising of course everywhere but it is not very good now.
In advertising, the most important thing is hits the audience that is interested in the product that is advertised. And if you show a school student porsche is just a waste of money because he is not going to buy it anyway.
Personalization of advertising is a very important component. On the one hand, users are afraid of losing their privacy and do not want to share their data with the service. on the other hand, they are forced to receive advertisements for products that they really do not need or are interested in.
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:52:47 PM

Advertising on YouTube in recent times annoying more and more. Already just boils all. I am sure that many people come to use alternative service.
I think that if Youtube introduced an alternative instead of paying for advertising just to pay a small fee, many would accept these conditions.
Discovery2017

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:57:57 PM

I think that if Youtube introduced an alternative instead of paying for advertising just to pay a small fee, many would accept these conditions.
YouTube belongs to Google, and there the whole business is built on advertising. therefore, they are unlikely to change their working principles.
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:03:27 PM

It is even in the hands of project POP Network! While Google will torment its users with advertising, the service from project POP Network will pick up users and become an alternative video platform!
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:10:38 PM

On the decentralized video platform, we will be able edit videos? If  have filters or plugins on the platform, should  pay any amount to use these resources?
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:22:10 PM

I understand that there the users will have a POP Network wallet tied from which their micro transactions will be charged when they are viewed.
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:31:23 PM

I really like the idea of the project team POP Network. I would love to use this service if of course there will be as much content as on YouTube. And it will be inexpensive.
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:40:52 PM

Is the layer 2 solution already working? If that is the case why is everybody still concerned that Ethereum could take ages to scale?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
DigiDoll

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:48:22 AM

I looked at the beta version, well, what can I say, not bad, but still some moments want the best, I hope in the final result everything will look and work much brighter)
svombergen

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:09:40 AM

I looked at the beta version, well, what can I say, not bad, but still some moments want the best, I hope in the final result everything will look and work much brighter)

Well, wait, immediately immediately no one can guarantee excellent results, for that it is a trial version to detect errors and eliminate.
sofia.lips

Activity: 124

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:23:47 AM

Well, wait, immediately immediately no one can guarantee excellent results, for that it is a trial version to detect errors and eliminate.

We'll see. This is only the beginning of a long journey. For now, everything suits me.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:14:56 AM

I really like the idea of the project team POP Network. I would love to use this service if of course there will be as much content as on YouTube. And it will be inexpensive.
I think it is unlikely that POP Network can take the place of YouTube... most likely it will not work as for YouTube is a multi-billion dollar business Google. But the POP Network service itself can be popular with many users.
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:50:32 AM

Is the layer 2 solution already working? If that is the case why is everybody still concerned that Ethereum could take ages to scale?
Because such projects as Ethereum affect the situation of the entire market. Can you imagine what capitalization is in Ethereum? It can both collapse and raise the entire cryptocurrency market.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: