Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:58:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][noICO][BOUNTY+AIRDROP] 🔴POP Network Decentralized Media 🔴Beta is LIVE!  (Read 12481 times)
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:11:52 PM

Monetization will be carried out through micropayments from users. It turns out everyone will pay for the video they are watching.
And what principle of payment is not known? Do I pay the entire video at once or in proportion to the time that I watched?
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:29:06 PM

The POP Network platform wants to offer its users the possibility to watch videos without any advertising. That's great! Advertising is really tired.
Advertising is not that tired, it is just annoying. Sometimes some bloggers have so many advertisements in commercials that the desire to watch their videos disappears. I hope that this will not happen on platform POP Network !
DiscoMan

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:44:20 PM

Probably because she is a very famous blogger. If the project succeeds in attracting several such bloggers and they bring their audience onto the platform, then the success and success of the project is guaranteed!
Do you know if it is planned to attract other media bloggers besides Amanda? No, it is of course very cool, but I would like to see more marketing.
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:54:58 PM

Do you know if it is planned to attract other media bloggers besides Amanda? No, it is of course very cool, but I would like to see more marketing.
It seems to me that Amanda alone will be enough for a good start! She is a very popular person on YouTube. She has a whole army of fans.
carzonepark

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:52:57 PM

Pop industry loves new and unusual things, music, applications on mobile. I think your platform will appeal to many people. The main thing to make a cool design!
whitey

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:54:08 PM

Pop industry loves new and unusual things, music, applications on mobile. I think your platform will appeal to many people. The main thing to make a cool design!

Design is important to the POP Network.
Allen_Crowdcreate

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:31:50 AM

What is a POP network? How does it work and what is it based on?

The POP Network is a decentralized video platform. Check out our explainer video to learn more about Pop: https://pch.st/explainer
Allen_Crowdcreate

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:38:15 AM

How about launching an airdrop company! It would be nice to earn some free tokens)
I would like more recent news about the promotion of the project, on most sites the information is already outdated.

We don't have any bounty or airdrop running at the moment. Stay tuned for future announcements.
And also kindly check out our new updates:

1) Beta is LIVE — https://beta.popchest.com
2) Meet Amanda Cerny, Our Premiere Launch Partner — https://blog.popchest.com/meet-amanda-cerny-7d73a18af4a2
Dinosaurhaus

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:36:18 AM

Well, yes, because the platform is aimed precisely at the target audience, which has long been spoiled by YouTube.
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:14:40 AM

Probably because she is a very famous blogger. If the project succeeds in attracting several such bloggers and they bring their audience onto the platform, then the success and success of the project is guaranteed!
Amanda has a large audience. Any her word or statement on the same day will be heard by millions. This is a great way to promote a project!
whdatqk

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:29:24 AM

Well, yes, because the platform is aimed precisely at the target audience, which has long been spoiled by YouTube.

As Vimeo’s practice shows, competitors may appear at YouTube, the main thing is to love and develop your project!
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:41:59 AM

Carrying an Aerdrop is a great idea! On the Internet and among the crypto community there are a lot of people who follow the conduct of airdrops and thanks to them learn about new crypto projects!
This way of advertising crypto projects has always worked. When I started to get involved in crypto-currencies, I took an active part in all the airdrops. there are tens of thousands of people involved.
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:54:26 AM

I would recommend you follow the project in social networks. There they are very active. The forum is also, but the news feed on Twitter or Telegram is more active.
Have you all noticed the trend in the last half of the year, almost all crypto projects pumped to Discord? I never paid attention to this platform, but it turned out to be very convenient!
Discovery2017

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:34:36 AM

And who do you suggest as a guest star? I think Amanda is perfect for this role!
Amanda is the perfect choice! Bravo to project POP Network marketers! I really like how they build the marketing policy of the company and the project as a whole.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:50:41 AM

And who do you suggest as a guest star? I think Amanda is perfect for this role!
I also think that the POP Network project did not lose the choice of the company's face. Amanda is a mega super blogger who I am sure will be able to take the POP Network project to a whole new level!
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:32:09 PM

And what principle of payment is not known? Do I pay the entire video at once or in proportion to the time that I watched?
This project may well bypass YouTube in popularity. The main thing is to attract top bloggers to the POP Network platform.
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:01:43 PM

Advertising is not that tired, it is just annoying. Sometimes some bloggers have so many advertisements in commercials that the desire to watch their videos disappears. I hope that this will not happen on platform POP Network !
The lack of advertising will be one of the main incentives for attracting users to the POP Network platform. I think that many people will appreciate it.
Crypton2018

Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:21:02 PM

As Vimeo’s practice shows, competitors may appear at YouTube, the main thing is to love and develop your project!
When service Vimeo appeared, I thought it would be much more successful. But he still remained in the shadow of YouTube. I hope POP Network can do it!
undisclosed

Activity: 135

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:24:51 PM

The project has a big feature - the Instagram star, which already now can attract a huge number of users to the platform.
jchilddan

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:53:00 PM

The project has a big feature - the Instagram star, which already now can attract a huge number of users to the platform.

Yes, people will use this platform with a great enthusiast, just because their idol will be here!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: