Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:18:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][noICO][BOUNTY+AIRDROP] 🔴POP Network Decentralized Media 🔴Beta is LIVE!  (Read 12481 times)
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:04:39 AM

I think the guys know exactly what they are doing. After all, it is in the business of media platforms - a very big competition. Therefore, they definitely do everything right.

But I would say that the business of media platforms is almost monopolized by the YouTube service. Of course, there are still major players in the market, but still their percentage is negligible compared to the giants of Google.
zorgo

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:19:28 AM

I think the guys know exactly what they are doing. After all, it is in the business of media platforms - a very big competition. Therefore, they definitely do everything right.

But I would say that the business of media platforms is almost monopolized by the YouTube service. Of course, there are still major players in the market, but still their percentage is negligible compared to the giants of Google.

POP Network will be created using blockchain technologies, this will give the platform a number of advantages compared to YouTube.
FlooMeer

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:22:17 AM

POP Network will be created using blockchain technologies, this will give the platform a number of advantages compared to YouTube.

Today, such a platform as YouTube is out of competition, but in the future the situation may change radically.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊ ◊
ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork of Ethereum ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
https://ethereumcv.io
Discovery2017

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:26:54 AM

I think that this blogger will help the guys achieve the desired result! She has a lot of fans. Therefore, they can follow it to the POP Network platform.

You can not only rely on bloggers and marketers. Need to focus on developing the platform itself. So that people themselves would like to use it.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:33:50 AM

This project may well bypass YouTube in popularity. The main thing is to attract top bloggers to the POP Network platform.
Platform POP Network should have the most user-friendly interface and be as user friendly as possible. Then success is guaranteed!
Algrinys

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:41:22 AM

This project may well bypass YouTube in popularity. The main thing is to attract top bloggers to the POP Network platform.
Platform POP Network should have the most user-friendly interface and be as user friendly as possible. Then success is guaranteed!
I fully support you, but in addition to a convenient and intuitive interface, you should not forget about marketing.
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:45:16 AM

The project has a big feature - the Instagram star, which already now can attract a huge number of users to the platform.

Are you talking about Amanda? She is of course a very bright personality! This is very good for project marketing. But probably you need not to stop and attract more bloggers.
NeZoX

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:53:27 AM

I fully support you, but in addition to a convenient and intuitive interface, you should not forget about marketing.

50% of all success depends on Successful marketing, but the technical part is no less important.
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:03:40 AM

The project has a big feature - the Instagram star, which already now can attract a huge number of users to the platform.

Yes, people will use this platform with a great enthusiast, just because their idol will be here!

Amanda can easily lead almost all her fans. This is a huge audience. It can be said a great start for the POP Network project!
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:08:38 AM

I think that the idea will appeal to many bloggers. But how do you lure people to your platform?

And there were attempts to advertise the project on the service Instagram or YouTube? How do they react to competitive service advertising? Do not prohibit?
DiscoMan

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:21:57 AM

I am sure that the current media platforms have relaxed early because they believe that they are not threatened by competition from the side. POP Network will prove to them the opposite!
1ceStorm

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:25:10 AM

I am sure that the current media platforms have relaxed early because they believe that they are not threatened by competition from the side. POP Network will prove to them the opposite!
Undoubtedly, this project has all the chances to take its place under the sun, but it needs to make every effort on the part of the administration.
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:29:30 AM

I appreciate that the beta has been released, if their platform is very useful,
surely the POP network will be liked by investors, the discount offered is still very much around 25%
25% is a very generous offer. I think that if someone is going to invest in this project, then the opportunity to get 25% more tokens can not but be interested!
Allen_Crowdcreate

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:45:26 AM

Explain to me in a nutshell, what is POP NETWORK and how is THIS platform better than its competitors?

The Pop Network will be a decentralized approach to monetized video distribution using direct micropayments and token incentives instead of relying on advertising and paid subscriptions.
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:50:43 AM

Considering the current situation on the crypto market, then collect hardcap will be difficult.

And no one says that it will be easy to assemble. But difficult does not mean impossible! I still hope that the POP Network project will be able to collect a soft cap.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:08:36 AM

If the POP Network project is worthwhile, the General situation in the market will not prevent it from raising the necessary funds for development.
Project POP Network has a well-defined development plan and a well-developed development concept. I think that they will be able to achieve success!
NeZoX

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:16:46 AM

If the POP Network project is worthwhile, the General situation in the market will not prevent it from raising the necessary funds for development.
Project POP Network has a well-defined development plan and a well-developed development concept. I think that they will be able to achieve success!
I studied the white paper, the economic side of the project is well thought out.
FlooMeer

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:28:13 AM

I think that the idea will appeal to many bloggers. But how do you lure people to your platform?

And there were attempts to advertise the project on the service Instagram or YouTube? How do they react to competitive service advertising? Do not prohibit?
Competitive advertising is not prohibited, you need to understand that advertising costs money, and the same YouTube will not give up finance.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊ ◊
ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork of Ethereum ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
https://ethereumcv.io
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:34:59 AM

Youtube is certainly good, but there are a number of flaws and if Project POP Network correctly removes them and makes their platform better, success is guaranteed!
Discovery2017

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:06:49 AM

It seems to me that for the success of the project, you need to continue to work in the same direction. I mean working with top bloggers. They can attract a huge audience to the platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: