Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:07:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥[Masternodes-PRESALE]🔥Blogging Platform[GLPM] [PoS+MN]EXCHANGES  (Read 27718 times)
quykaka

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:15:37 PM

I've been interacting with the team on Discord, and can say they are knowledgeable, helpful, and committed.  The wallet is working flawlessly, and it is staking really well.  It is awesome to be in a great project at the beginning!  And, once again, easier masternode management and initiation is something the Crypto community really needs.  I think this team will deliver!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chrisself

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:16:36 PM

i think the project will help many people to solve the Masternode problems
and save their time .
And i hope more people will support the project and make it known all over the world! GLPM!!!
sirtrinh1993

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:18:23 PM

I was checking the official site of GLPM once time again. I think the site is really professional and look awesome. as i have seen before times, when the project is serious, you can find it to tracks of project suc as their site, wallets, the codes of coins etc. The first masternode online game as they said. I like first things. We will see the result, following!
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:24:34 PM

http://glacierplatform.io/#team

Really? Why the hell do not you show your face? You want money from other people, but you do not want to show your face? where are the linkedin links of each team member? What were the past projects that each team member did? these are very important information

I wonder how many naive users will buy their masternode coins. Their team is like a joke. One photo was from the Aced Coin. Maybe, Aced coin is also running fake profiles? Who knows?

Now, are you going to trust your hard-earned money to buy mn here? Anyway, it's up to you where you want to shell-out your cash, right?

I believe asking for their profile links is hopeless here. As you noticed, noobs are hyping this up. Praising for what it isn't. Since you posted their team, they added a real photo of a person. But wait... They just copied it from Aced. And now, I'm doubting the authenticity of AcedCoin...

And their technical support is animal?? Seems that this project is really a joke. But hey, gullible users will say - this is great, wonderful, much needed..etc. Roll Eyes
mcmickburns

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:48:10 PM

New to the project, active community can't wait to see where this goes!
x_Squall_x

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:03:23 PM

I like this idea since I was creating content for some time. Crypto world will need many more communication channels open in order to be spread out as much as possible. The supply is relatively limited compared to the potential reach of the project. In general, I like the concept!
kamranhasanhemel

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:05:33 PM

This one does look to have huge potential so I'll be keeping a close eye on this project. I wish the team all the best for a successful launch which should be very soon.
are masternodes paying out rewards?
Thank you
coincabin

Activity: 72

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:31:53 PM

This seems to me like a promising new project that actually has a use. I have not seen any other where the blockchain will host blog posts and user comments. I think this is very interesting and I can not wait to see this fully implemented. It will be a nice way to earn GLPM for the author and voters. Also the planned e-book and magazine platform sounds really nice. I am looking forward to see this platform grow and evolve this is one I will keep my eye on as I think it will be very interesting to invest.
1mahadi2

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:33:35 PM

this is definitely gonna be a table-shaker in the cryto world.it's a pretty good coin its going to do great work for the cakes.It's a sorce of income for the unemployed.we all very happy doing tgis kind of work
fg512

Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:35:30 PM

I wonder how many naive users will buy their masternode coins. Their team is like a joke. One photo was from the Aced Coin. Maybe, Aced coin is also running fake profiles? Who knows?

https://i.imgur.com/zGbZITl.png?1

https://i.imgur.com/YL41mot.png?1

Now, are you going to trust your hard-earned money to buy mn here? Anyway, it's up to you where you want to shell-out your cash, right?

This is a separate project from AceD. i did not know that i was only allowed to work on 1 project :smirk. My profile pic and name are real. if i believed any of the projects i was involved with were scams, first i would not participate and secondly, i would not be providing my face and name all over their sites. Please don't come at me when you are the one hiding behind a fake name and avatar (probably).
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 09:54:50 PM

My masternode has been running flawlessly so far and have already earn a nice amount of rewards which I will now stake as I plan to own and run at least 3 -5 masternodes here in the long term. I'm really looking forward to the platform launch as I do think this is going to be something special.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:39:51 PM

---snip---

This is a separate project from AceD. i did not know that i was only allowed to work on 1 project :smirk. My profile pic and name are real. if i believed any of the projects i was involved with were scams, first i would not participate and secondly, i would not be providing my face and name all over their sites. Please don't come at me when you are the one hiding behind a fake name and avatar (probably).

I understand that this is a separate project from Aced. But common, why is your photo also in their project, having a different name? So who is the fake one? We have the right to know if this is the legit one because you are the one collecting money from gullible users and not me, even if I'm hiding in a fake name. Actually it's a username here in the forum and avatar is used to the project you are promoting with. People asking your authenticity are potential investors who wanted to know the truth because they will be sending their hard-earned money. Do not question other's profile who have nothing to do in collecting money, because you are in question here.
chunkycash445

Activity: 95

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:52:34 PM

My masternode has been running flawlessly so far and have already earn a nice amount of rewards which I will now stake as I plan to own and run at least 3 -5 masternodes here in the long term. I'm really looking forward to the platform launch as I do think this is going to be something special.

Totally with you on this one. Masternodes and wallets running smooth with 0 downtime. Discord has been active the Dev team is announcing partnerships and gaining more and more exposure. Definitely excited as we approach launch. For those that are interested in getting in, not too late, only 3 days into network launch you can earn alot of rewards while there are only few nodes on the network.
finder

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:49:32 AM

This project is very feasible.Master node plus management is great.Hopefully, this project will continue to be popular
chunkycash445

Activity: 95

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:15:47 PM

Roi is amazing right now and Wont last.

1 masternode earns over 1300 GLPM right now 16 MNs online.
stfN2128

Activity: 882
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:57:03 PM

---snip---

I understand that this is a separate project from Aced. But common, why is your photo also in their project, having a different name? So who is the fake one? We have the right to know if this is the legit one because you are the one collecting money from gullible users and not me, even if I'm hiding in a fake name. Actually it's a username here in the forum and avatar is used to the project you are promoting with. People asking your authenticity are potential investors who wanted to know the truth because they will be sending their hard-earned money. Do not question other's profile who have nothing to do in collecting money, because you are in question here.

I understand your concerns. Just to clarify. On the AceD website is his real name and beneath it's his discord name. GLPM-fg512 is his name on the GLPM discord server. Check his profile by yourself if you don't believe it's the same discord user.... Maybe you didn't know that you can have different names on every discord server.

elr01

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:42:57 PM

I think the use case is sustainable, it will compare with Steem but with a shop where one can buy/sell books. Let's see how the dev team responds and the community operate on this project.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 10:06:41 PM

I think the use case is sustainable, it will compare with Steem but with a shop where one can buy/sell books. Let's see how the dev team responds and the community operate on this project.

There is always room for similar projects in the world, just as long as the team can deliver on what they have planned. I really believe in this team which is why I support them 100% and will continue to support the team as Glacier is a long term project. I think we all will get a good idea on how well the project will do once the blogging platform is launched.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
BLindz-AceD

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:40:14 AM

This Project is a breath of fresh air in the crypto market place!  The practical real world use case will set this coin apart! Cheesy
Caztiel

Activity: 773
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:03:02 AM

Just joined their Discord Group. Both Dev & Community seems to be quite active Smiley... Just One Question, How & For What Purpose Dev Funds will be utilized ?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: