Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:00:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥[Masternodes-PRESALE]🔥Blogging Platform[GLPM] [PoS+MN]EXCHANGES  (Read 27718 times)
nhathongkehoc

Activity: 106
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:14:17 AM

Its great to wake up and see the news that GLPM will be listed on Crex24 in the next 7-10 days. Its been coming for a while now and soon we'll be able to start trading this great coin. Like I have been saying in here for a while, 2019 will be the year GLPM will start to shine as the concept of the project is a very good one.
In my opinion, it is one of the sweeties gifts that GLPM team can bring to its community.
A promising and happy new year (2019) to come for all.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 10:16:27 PM

GLPM will start out on a small exchange for now but as time goes on I'm sure we will see GLPM listed on some of the bigger exchanges in 2019. It was a shame that GLPM was launched just when the crypto market started to go down which didn't help with masternode sales but I'm sure that once people see what GLPM has to offer they will buy from Crex24. I'm really looking forward to seeing some sneak peaks of the Glacier platform which I hope to be soon, maybe in the new year.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
vella85

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 09:45:25 PM

GLPM will start out on a small exchange for now but as time goes on I'm sure we will see GLPM listed on some of the bigger exchanges in 2019. It was a shame that GLPM was launched just when the crypto market started to go down which didn't help with masternode sales but I'm sure that once people see what GLPM has to offer they will buy from Crex24. I'm really looking forward to seeing some sneak peaks of the Glacier platform which I hope to be soon, maybe in the new year.
Which small exchange did you mention?
Can you give me name of the exchange or link to the exchange, that recently listed Blogging Platform, please

GLPM hasn't been listed on any exchange as of yet. The dev has sent in a request to get GLPM listed on Crex24 exchange which like I said is a small exchange for now but hopefully in the future GLPM will be listed on more bigger exchanges as it grows. We should hopefully see GLPM listed on Crex24 within the next week or two.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
vella85

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 10:15:22 PM

I'm looking forward to seeing some screenshots of the Glacier platform, maybe we will see some for New Years? I really believe that GLPM has a lot to offer the crypto community when it comes to blogging and content creators and if all goes well then maybe one day we will see GLPM rival Steemit as the top social platform for crypto.

ryap12

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 02:44:56 AM

Im wondering why the team chose Glacier as the name when it is more on social media? Just wanna know how the team decided on getting that name. Anyway, I like how it's users get rewarded. I hope there is also a function for anti-spam as some may farm GLPM by upvoting every post they may see. Will there be moderators too lurking to control the contents of the posts?
vella85

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 09:52:20 PM

Im wondering why the team chose Glacier as the name when it is more on social media? Just wanna know how the team decided on getting that name. Anyway, I like how it's users get rewarded. I hope there is also a function for anti-spam as some may farm GLPM by upvoting every post they may see. Will there be moderators too lurking to control the contents of the posts?

Not sure why the dev went with Glacier as the name but I think its okay. I'm sure the dev will have all this in mind when it comes time to developing the platform. Crex24 has finally replied to the dev request to list on their exchange however the fee has increased a little and now the dev is negotiating with the owner to get the fee a little cheaper.

sefirotius

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 04:16:16 AM

Crex24 were is?

[Senior Member]

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀       
I  D  E  N  A       
Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency       

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S       
               ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀       
D O W N L O A D

Idena node      
▐         
▄▄████████▄▄
▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
▄██▀              ▀██▄
▄██              ▄▄▄ ██▄
▄██         ▄▄▄██████  ██▄
██    ▄▄▄███████▀████   ██
██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████    ██
██    ▀████▀ ▄██████    ██
██       ▀ ▄███████     ██
▀██        ██▀█████    ██▀
▀██       █   ▀██    ██▀
▀██▄              ▄██▀
▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
▄██▀              ▀██▄
▄██            ▄▄▄   ██▄
▄██   █▄       █████▄▀ ██▄
██    ███▄▄ ▄▄██████▀   ██
██     ██████████████   ██
██      █████████████   ██
██       ▀██████████    ██
▀██      ▄████████▀    ██▀
▀██ ▄▄████████▀▀     ██▀
▀██▄              ▄██▀
▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
▀▀████████▀▀
      ███

███   
REQUEST INVITATION   ███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

Code:
[
vella85

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 09:57:32 PM

Crex24 were is?

Crex increased its listing fee and as the team didn't raise enough in the pre-sale it looks like Crex exchange will have to wait for now. However GLPM will be listed as one of the first coins on HotDex which is a new DEX exchange launching anytime from now so at least we have some where to trade GLPM. There has also been talk that Finebox exchange might be an option as well so lets see what the team decide.

vella85

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 10:33:26 PM

People have been asking for an exchange, so here you go GLPM is now trading on HotDex https://wallet.hotdex.eu/market/HOTDEX.GLPM_HOTDEX.BTC

Now I will say that this DEX will take some time to grow and gain exposure however at least we have an exchange to trade GLPM on. The dev is looking at other exchanges in the near future but I think right now the main focus should be on the Blogging platform so it gives people something to get excited about and that they start to see some developments.

maximumcoin

Activity: 487
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 02:16:33 AM

the exchange is a strange one.
After clicking on link to HotDex, the browser I used show that it is in-secure one. Why does it happen?
People have been asking for an exchange, so here you go GLPM is now trading on HotDex https://wallet.hotdex.eu/market/HOTDEX.GLPM_HOTDEX.BTC

Sure! New exchange always takes time to grow and get more stable high volume.
Now I will say that this DEX will take some time to grow and gain exposure however at least we have an exchange to trade GLPM on. The dev is looking at other exchanges in the near future but I think right now the main focus should be on the Blogging platform so it gives people something to get excited about and that they start to see some developments.

stfN2128

Activity: 882

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 08:39:06 AM

After clicking on link to HotDex, the browser I used show that it is in-secure one. Why does it happen?

Which browser do you use? I have no issues with Chrome. Firefox doesn't load the exchange after getting a working node, but i have the same problem with crypto-bridge.
vella85

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 10:54:34 PM

I'm not sure why it is doing that as I don't have any problems with using Chrome.

GLPM is seeing some volume on HD however I don't understand why people keep under cutting each other. Just put your sell orders in at the same price instead of under cutting. I know we have been waiting a long time for an exchange and people want to get back some of what they put in but selling this cheap is crazy right now.

ryap12

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 08:09:55 AM

So I have heard Glacier is going to be available for trading at Crex24 within 10 days? I have been waiting for the time for GLPM to get listed so the community members can determine its price. I am hoping I get to raise up to 10,000 GLPM so I can become a masternode too. Right now I can't afford buying 10k pieces of coins for $1,000 USD. Hoping I am not too late to joing the masternodes.
vella85

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 10:24:47 PM

So I have heard Glacier is going to be available for trading at Crex24 within 10 days? I have been waiting for the time for GLPM to get listed so the community members can determine its price. I am hoping I get to raise up to 10,000 GLPM so I can become a masternode too. Right now I can't afford buying 10k pieces of coins for $1,000 USD. Hoping I am not too late to joing the masternodes.

Hello, have you even read through the posts that have been posted here? because if you did you would know that GLPM is already listed on HotDex and that a Crex listing won't be happening for a while. Also you say that you can't afford $1,000 to buy a masternode, well guess what you can pick up a masternode for around $50 right now which is dirt cheap https://wallet.hotdex.eu/market/HOTDEX.GLPM_HOTDEX.BTC Let me know how you go?

kikuuu

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 09:11:07 AM

HOTDEX listed
Very good news.
GLPM BLOG is coming soon, so I'm looking forward to details
Keep an eye on the future including announcements
CryptoDrums

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 01:19:55 PM

Discord invite link is expired on website. Maybe update it?
vella85

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2019, 09:56:21 PM

Discord invite link is expired on website. Maybe update it?

Thank you for letting everyone know, I'll see if I can get in contact with the team and let them know to update the link. From what I hear, the beat blogging platform is coming along nicely and that we could get a sneak peak of this very soon. It would be nice to see what the team have been working on all this time so hopefully we get a look sometime this month.

Tsepai

Activity: 211
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 05:16:55 PM

I look forward to when it will be possible to touch the platform itself. With the release of the product and the basis of the project, we will clearly go uphill.

vella85

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2019, 09:35:07 PM

I'm looking forward to seeing what the dev team have been working on here, hopefully we get to see some screenshots of the blogging platform. I'm still running my masternodes which I hope turns out to be the right decision in the long term.

dungp3132

Activity: 274
Merit: 26

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 02:22:47 AM

I'm looking forward to seeing what the dev team have been working on here, hopefully we get to see some screenshots of the blogging platform. I'm still running my masternodes which I hope turns out to be the right decision in the long term.
The blogging platform built by the GLPM team is highly expected for months by community and investors.
I have only one question relates to the way GLPM team can manage the blogging platform and contents of bloggers' posts.
How they can manage all contents before allow them to be publicly published?
How long is the waiting time for verification process screen and accept submited contents?
I ask this because the recent shootout video in New Zealand is terrible and that is somewhat one of the worst shady sides of social media channels, including blog platforms.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: