Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:57:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin trading or other business what do you choose?  (Read 1636 times)
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:12:33 PM

Its gonna be the best thing if we can do both crypto trading and local business. Crypto doesn't needs much to spend, so we can still manage in doing other business. Anyways, we have different outlooks in the future, we can do more things if we want to and if we can still manage them all.
Right.Particularly if we have more available finances then we can do crypto trading and at the same time engage in local businesses.This will really work if you know how to roll your capital and manage your time as well.Whatever things that are impossible to others become possible to you if you know how to find ways.
Having more than enough finance is not always the only thing you will need to choose whether you want to trade or you want to go into business. The most important thing is to learn the environment you are trading and then be able to utilize that environment to your favor effectively.

Bitcoin trading can be very promising and profiting but that will depend on your level of knowledge and how you are able to manage every market situations, and at the same time, businesses outside of trading cryptocurrencies or whatever, can also be promising and profiting, but all depends on your level of knowledge and expertise in that zone as well. In life, there is no shortcut to anything and you have to get the knowledge to be able to thrive in any space you find yourself, as that is what matters the most.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:59:58 PM

In the current digital era, many people are starting to trading Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency because they think Bitcoin trading is profitable from other businesses. Some people again say that business is more profitable than Bitcoin trading.
I have been working in the bitcoin industry from a long time and what I believe is that you should always have a constant stream of income and it can be either trading or starting a business. But in the long term I believe that doing business is a pretty good and far greater idea than just doing trading as it also creates a constant public demand for your product that will drive more users to your website and it will generate more revenue for you.
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:36:37 PM

I think that the profitability of the chosen method of earning depends on a particular person. One person will be able to deftly earn on cryptocurrencies, but it will be hard for him to earn on another business and vice versa. Of course, there are also people who can earn in any business.
So if you personally make good money on trading crypto currencies, then earn. And if you are good in another business and earn well on it, then earn there.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Timmzzy

Activity: 784
Merit: 34

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:36:54 PM

In the current digital era, many people are starting to trading Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency because they think Bitcoin trading is profitable from other businesses. Some people again say that business is more profitable than Bitcoin trading.

This depends on an individual and how well he or she can control it. In my own part I am on the both trading and as well other business as far as one gets a penny out of it all.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:52:21 PM

I choose both in this time of new era people find multiple job for their future to make more money
Not bad to combine working with other business and digital currency trading
The importance of this they have both give both quality time and focus to become successful

@Mhaiang

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:35:15 PM

I will choose them both because even if bitcoin is a very risky one, it is also the best way of earning big profit especially when bitcoin is rising so high or drastically. So while im doing bitcoin stuff, it's also good to have other business that i want.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Cocesstraable

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:32:33 AM

If I depend on the expertise and experience that I have, I cannot force to do business while my expertise is in trading and vice versa. from my point of view both have the same high risk but in business, we face a real world that can be more easily understood, whereas in crypto the advantage is that we are not stressed with time.
One can be into the two jobs and still manage them properly. Offline/office jobs are meant to be your main job while the other is a part-time job. If you’re working in the office the good thing is that end of the month you will be getting paid, although Bitcoin might earn you more than whatever is being paid to you there, but it’s still not much reliable, cause you’re not sure of anything until you get it.
Ryanbruc

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:39:26 AM

For me, Bitcoin trading is most suitable for me. Because I have no idea about business and I do not even know how to do it. So I like bitcoin trading more.
Lol, I don’t get you. So what have you been doing before you discovered Bitcoin trading? How can you say you don’t understand business? Or maybe you have an office job I guess. But whatever… I still see Bitcoin trading as a risk, cause I’m not sure about where the market is heading and sometimes I lose money. Some months the profit is bigger and sometimes the loss is bigger than profit Sad
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:29:07 AM

Bitcoin trading was tempting many people in out there because they see that they can make instant money from bitcoin. But they are wrong, and bitcoin trading can give a big profit if we can learn the basic of trading itself because the price is too volatile and cannot predict. So I will choose the other business and use bitcoin trading as the secondary business on the internet because I still need to learn more about bitcoin trading. And if I can earn more money and it's bigger than the other business, then I might change my works from the other business into bitcoin trading because I can earn more money from bitcoin trading.
I have been trading for some years now and as far as I am concerned, this has become a business for me actually. In the process, I have trained some as well as a couple of those who I have funded a little bit who needed to grow with some benefit from it at the end anyway, so one way, it is all about what you are knowledgeable about and how well you are able to execute them into making something out of it for you. Just like any other business, there is always the need to learn the skill so as to be able to do well in the long run, otherwise you will be sorry you did not when the market come with its anger on you.
critolika

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:15:11 PM

smart people of course will have some business that they develop because people who think forward they always want to have a lot of business because of course they already think of the worst thing about the business they do like Cryptocurrency even though crypto is very profitable at some point but someday there must be the lowest point so if we have a lot of business, of course we will not experience many losses.
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:57:48 PM

It is better to have both as an old saying goes " don't put your eggs in one basket" so we can have a multiple stream of income and it is much better not rely on a single source of income. If you think that crypto and bitcoin trading is eough for you then why not try another venture that based on your potentials to earn an extra income. Bitcoin and crypto trading are not all the have a good profit and there are times when the market is red then you should have made a financial back-up plan whenever worst happens.
pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:46:51 PM

For me, Bitcoin trading is most suitable for me. Because I have no idea about business and I do not even know how to do it. So I like bitcoin trading more.
Lol, I don’t get you. So what have you been doing before you discovered Bitcoin trading? How can you say you don’t understand business? Or maybe you have an office job I guess. But whatever… I still see Bitcoin trading as a risk, cause I’m not sure about where the market is heading and sometimes I lose money. Some months the profit is bigger and sometimes the loss is bigger than profit Sad
in any case, ethereum and Bitcoin are the best investments to date. But as for Bitcoin, there are certain chances for long-term storage of the coin. But in this regard, you need to be very careful, because as soon as the price reaches a certain level, users will sell Bitcoin in large quantities in order not to risk and return the money spent.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:00:41 AM

I believe that it always depends on what you are expert at. If you are expert at the cryptocurrency, better stick to it and replicate your money. If you have an edge in e-commerce over others, investment in e-commerce will render you make millions out of an idea. So you can make money anywhere as long as you understand the business. Plus if you pay attention to the traditional market, we still need to make changes to import the existing system to technology and this can present something different in the market which will attract costumer.
Expertise! That is the best word for it and before you even become an expert, you must have had some knowledge in that field and must have been able to try as much as possible to practice to some great extent to get some experience as well.

Most times, a lot of people tend to dabble into something without going through the learning phase, and that is something I am sure they always get to tell a negative story about, unless of course they got lucky at first, and luck is something that will always not last forever. Bitcoin trading or business, just make sure that you know whatever it is that you are doing as this is what would make you do great in it.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:14:10 AM

This is a very simple question to answer. If the business is tangible, then the best way to handle matters is to take the business and use Bitcoin trading as per time. With unsteady movement of Bitcoin, one can't just jump into it full-time.
Yes, at every point in time there is one thing they call diversifying, and one way or the other, you may need to adjust some things, to be able to take a full advantage of everything you have planned out. Business is a good thing, and trading as a profession can be a business too.
Nonetheless, this does not restrict anyone to just trading alone, as there are so many other things you can still as well do outside trading as long as you are knowledgeable in all of them. Everything about business is a trade and you need to be skilled in that trade and the same thing applies to trading the market as well.
Yes, Bitcoin trading is not something that can be done full time. You’re free to do it at anytime you wish, so this shouldn’t be a question. You can still have a job/business and have trading as a side job. Just like some of my friends that are into binary trading :they can still come to the office and when there is free time  they can take out their phones and trade with it, and you wouldn’t even know what they are doing unless they tell you. Lots of trading sites now have mobile app and that makes it easy to even trade on the go.
alentmay

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:05:04 AM

A lot of people would rather go for a real business than Bitcoin, anyhow it is you will be sure to sell and make some money a day. Bitcoin trading is a risk, it’s volatile and you don’t know what will be the outcome, you can lose the money you have in it. But since there is possibility to combine these two jobs, so you can do just that and have Bitcoin trading as a part time job for making extra money
jojowar

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:14:31 AM

If you have enough money to invest then you may choose both bitcoin trading and other businesses but be sure that you have also enough knowledge on what you will be investing.

tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:51:35 AM

of course I will choose to trade in bitcoin because with bitcoin trading and some other cryptocurrency I can benefit very much without having to work under the hot heat, I can do bitcoin trading inside the house and casually there is no pressure from the office.
First, bitcoin is the oldest and most developed one. All other altcoins are good too, but the profit ratio bitcoin is giving to its users can’t be seen anywhere else in market. But yes, this is agreed that altcoins are quite cheap and affordable to every single person whereas for bitcoin either you must make good money to buy them first or you must buy them in percentages.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:20:40 AM

A lot of people would rather go for a real business than Bitcoin, anyhow it is you will be sure to sell and make some money a day. Bitcoin trading is a risk, it’s volatile and you don’t know what will be the outcome, you can lose the money you have in it. But since there is possibility to combine these two jobs, so you can do just that and have Bitcoin trading as a part time job for making extra money
In most occasions, it actually depends on you and your knowledge. It is something you can get to combine the two when you know how to. Trading on its own is also a business as it classifies under the category of what a business means and in any form of business, if you have no proper understanding of it, then the possibility of failing is something you cannot hide from.

Still by comparing the two, you can at least still make some pretty good profit as well and knowing that most times, the condition of markets may not be favorable, so in a way, having multiple streams of income is not a bad idea at all.

You do not have to day trade before you trade, long term trading is even enough to easily combine with anything else.
TheReverend

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:08:04 PM

depending on you, where you feel comfortable doing it, I prefer working on the internet so I like crypto.
if you don't feel comfortable in certain things it's better to leave it and do the things you like.
do what you like Smiley
kaventt5

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:12:25 PM

Businesses vary from one to another, it all depends. However, Bitcoin is unique as it reduces the barrier for entry – anyone can start trading with a small amount of money, while in any business, you need a decent start-up budget. That’s why I choose Bitcoin trading. If you also decide to join, I’d like to recommend CEX where you can buy BTC with fiats safely (https://cex.io/btc-gbp) and trade all major cryptocurrencies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: