Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:43:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin trading or other business what do you choose?  (Read 1636 times)
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:27:43 AM

In the current digital era, many people are starting to trading Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency because they think Bitcoin trading is profitable from other businesses. Some people again say that business is more profitable than Bitcoin trading.

I believe people will say " great " because they enjoy the progress and have income in high value. Have alternative income is very good step that we should have specially at this time, about the profit is relative for me. As long we can enjoy the process and have spirit to to try every business activity is worth. Some people keep stay with trading and rest of them come back into their of line job, that is your life decides what the best for you.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:04:38 AM

In the current digital era, many people are starting to trading Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency because they think Bitcoin trading is profitable from other businesses. Some people again say that business is more profitable than Bitcoin trading.
Lol spare bitcoin because most of people who buys bitcoin uses this as paymentd for transactions or to hold  in long period of time.thats why you shoukd change the topic to ALTCOIN trading since the alternative coins are the one who uses mostly for trading and sometimes even token are indeed.so for me i do it both since we have a family business,and i am doing trading here in cryptocurrency though i have some coins and tokens for semi long term holding

$anounimus$

Activity: 1736
Merit: 294

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:13:09 AM

this depends on the business you have when you have a business that is more profitable than trading bitcoin so you can prefer your business and make bitocin trading your second job that can grow your assets, so don't let you leave bitcoin trading.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:43:52 AM

It's not bitcoin trading.It's cryptocurrency trading.I think that crypto trading is not a business,it's a job,but with your own money.Every real business is communication-with customers,employees and partners.Every real business is a process of manifacturing products(or executing services) and selling them.You can't compare this to crypto trading.
Every business ultimately culminate in buying and selling of something, so without any doubt, trading in cryptocurrencies is no less a business venture, although it can a more serious business with some persons,while some might see it only as a pastime. And this is the 21st century, a lot have changed!
Dhoe

Activity: 1442
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:59:05 AM

It's not bitcoin trading.It's cryptocurrency trading.I think that crypto trading is not a business,it's a job,but with your own money.Every real business is communication-with customers,employees and partners.Every real business is a process of manifacturing products(or executing services) and selling them.You can't compare this to crypto trading.
Every business ultimately culminate in buying and selling of something, so without any doubt, trading in cryptocurrencies is no less a business venture, although it can a more serious business with some persons,while some might see it only as a pastime. And this is the 21st century, a lot have changed!
I personally think trading in cryptocurrency is a great business in this century because we don't have to work hard like any other business that deplete our power and our brains. Trading in cryptocurrency can be worked with relaxing but we can get satisfactory results.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:12:57 AM

Like any job in this world the crypto trading also not easy to be successful but when compared to some profession here have some advantages and disadvantages as well,so you need to consider them before choosing the crypto trading as your primary job.

Advantages are you will be your boss,no need of hard work (physically),just do crypto trading whenever you want and you can be on your vacation at anytime if needed,no minimum capital so you can invest how much you can.

Disadvantages are it may leads to unhealthy diet because of less physical work,prices of cryptos were volatile so there is no fixed income from here,You need to surive so many hard days.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:25:13 AM

I personally think trading in cryptocurrency is a great business in this century because we don't have to work hard like any other business that deplete our power and our brains. Trading in cryptocurrency can be worked with relaxing but we can get satisfactory results.

I disagree, crypto trading needs a lot of focus and concentration as well. You just don't go and buy and sell without doing any research do you? And how can you say the crypto trading is relaxing. Lol. I think you don't know what you're talking about here mate, crypto trading is very stressful specially in this bear market and its even more stressful in you look at it as a regular job.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:46:33 AM

If Im going to choose I will choose bitcoin trading for now because I earned weekly but better if I have other business also and that is my plan in the future to have my own business so I can earn more money again. But in reality other business still good.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:13:40 PM

I would prefer to trade because in my opinion that trading provides us with the opportunity to be able to achieve enormous profits. When we are more courageous in making decisions, we will get closer to success. A Trader must continue to learn various sciences and they must also continue to try, because by constantly trying all situations and conditions the experience of a trader will be more promising.
rudox

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:55:45 PM

It all depends on the nature of business you are doing whether it is good for you or not. Cryptocurrency is not for every body to trade because it has some traits you must posses to survive cryptocurrency business. It is full of risks and such as there is massive profit so also there is massive lose. For instance you must have patient , a lot of it. You must have  a strong heart to withstand the shock of losing your money. You must be ready to invest money you are not going to be disturbed if you lose it. Finally You must not be prone to hypertension.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:20:47 PM

Business that already proved able to support our life for sure will be the main business for me. While trading or investing in crypto currency will be the second one. To be honest I will pick both of them, I won't pick only one  at current state.

thuthanh

Activity: 347

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:51:46 PM

In my opinion, trading Bitcoin is always attractive to investors and includes me. Trading Bitcoin will be happy if you guess the right market and make a profit every day.
fourtimesprofit

Activity: 31
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:27:09 PM

Bitcoin trading is the future and already big financial institutions are supporting bitcoin as valuable asset so holding and trading cryptocurrency is the future
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:52:09 PM

It depends on what we refer to as business!  You can also become a business man or woman using bitcoin and others cryptocurrencies.  Trading bitcoin should also be seeing as business except we are trying to treat it otherwise.  I remember from the beginning when I started trading forex and I have different mind in forex from business until my tutor told me that if I really want to succeed as a trader i have to treat it as business.
In my opinion, trading Bitcoin is always attractive to investors and includes me. Trading Bitcoin will be happy if you guess the right market and make a profit every day.
Using bitcoin for business makes things easier for us especially some of us that do international business.  In trading you can only makes profits by developing your knowledge and understanding on how the cryptocurrencies market work and once that is done you can now call yourself a millionaire as money is going to come to you on it own.
namcunguyen

Activity: 412

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:19:30 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2018, 05:35:01 PM by namcunguyen

Although the crypto market price is going down but i think Bitcoin business will be more profitable than other business. Because Bitcoin is a trend that many people use and price always attract investors.
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:27:02 PM

I am now trying to avail a decent business together with my tradings in crypto and I hope that it will end up well if I just make things smooth and perfect.
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:17:12 PM

Now  i want to make money but i have a long term plan for it to start trading in the future and i think that this business is more than any other business but if we understand the importance of trading and businesses like IT sector of whole sale business are huge inn the world but now the online media like many online best selling stores are available and they do trade of things and receive coins and crypto later they also trade these coins for different international currencies.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
apityeh71

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:50:11 AM

All business and crypto trading have each risk,  and the level risk according to skill and knowledge each people.  For me,   I will chooce to do crypto and stocks trading than doing others business because I don't have skill for that other business and I spend a lot of times for trading.

herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:13:37 AM

We should have main income and alternative income. The main income is depend our education, fund and daily needed. Alternative income is for insurance if main income fail. About what activity you chose is up to you because people have different mindset and passion. Just do what the best and start with practice on the real field.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
jonhn772

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 04:32:02 AM

For me, Bitcoin trading is most suitable for me. Because I have no idea about business and I do not even know how to do it. So I like bitcoin trading more.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: