Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:09:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][PRIVATE-SALE] WinWinCoin gambling solution with decentralized Jackpot  (Read 29828 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 03:46:59 PM

Kindly include video presentation bounty as well on your bounty campaigns so that other members who dont like reading too much can also understand your gambling concept by watching your videos.
This will be very helpful for the publication of the project.
Well watching it on what channel video was added. If the channel has a small amount of subscribers, then and the advantage of such video will not be.
Exactly. You need to follow this very well and also keep track of how other projects are progressing and what videos they are doing to promote the project.

There's a lot of promotional activities that they can choose and definitely the already know it. They have a professional team which I think this will lead to a progressive development.

I think it needs time and more planning and polishing of their marketing how they can be able to implement their promotional activities to be able to attract more investors. I am hoping for more good announcements soon.
True. For if they promote the project even if it isn't polished well, people who expects high of it will only be disappointed.
Actually for me we cannot pleased everyone specially those who are less believers and doubtful the project since from very beginning. That is why even how good the project is and how nice the project concept and presentation they still notice the nnegative side and never appreciate the good one. So I think best thing the project can do is give there best shot and wait for the feedbacks and reviews.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lobster88

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 04:02:27 PM

Kindly include video presentation bounty as well on your bounty campaigns so that other members who dont like reading too much can also understand your gambling concept by watching your videos.
Well watching it on what channel video was added. If the channel has a small amount of subscribers, then and the advantage of such video will not be.
Exactly. You need to follow this very well and also keep track of how other projects are progressing and what videos they are doing to promote the project.

There's a lot of promotional activities that they can choose and definitely the already know it. They have a professional team which I think this will lead to a progressive development.

I think it needs time and more planning and polishing of their marketing how they can be able to implement their promotional activities to be able to attract more investors. I am hoping for more good announcements soon.
True. For if they promote the project even if it isn't polished well, people who expects high of it will only be disappointed.
Actually for me we cannot pleased everyone specially those who are less believers and doubtful the project since from very beginning. That is why even how good the project is and how nice the project concept and presentation they still notice the nnegative side and never appreciate the good one. So I think best thing the project can do is give there best shot and wait for the feedbacks and reviews.
Nothing happens by force allow some space to let them understand project plan. Do not need to believe anything it is individual responsibility to read project whitepapers, observe the roadmap, understand the planning and key achievements along with active communication from their team. That brings a greenflag to proceed further.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 04:57:37 PM

Nothing happens by force allow some space to let them understand project plan. Do not need to believe anything it is individual responsibility to read project whitepapers, observe the roadmap, understand the planning and key achievements along with active communication from their team. That brings a greenflag to proceed further.
Yes, I agree.  It is very difficult for project in the crypto market to satisfy and serve the best expectations they want. The people should also be responsible enough to read and research everything not just sit and wait. We need to be cooperative if we want to succeed together with the project.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 06:49:59 PM

This airdrop is not yet getting any impression and participants at all we need to promote this campaign to gain supporters, I will retweet it on my twitter account.

Ehh, if their airdrop which is usually the most popular part of even the worst of the ICOs cause it's literally free money, is not getting views people are not gonna be all that happy

Promote the ICO not the airdrop, that value of the airdropped token will just go down if that holders are mostly airdrop participants.
but airdrop is the most attractive plan to attract people towards the project. people who knows well about trading they will surely invest on this project as well as participate in airdrop would be bonus

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:27:10 PM

Hello!
All tutorial videos you can find at the 1st page of this thread or there:
General conception of WinWinCoin - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi9YLNa8gqQ
New ICO format - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3DgdqjzjOk&t=1s
Thanks for giving us the opportunity to know WINWIN project better because a video make the project more understandable more than any thread collection
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:35:45 PM

Hello JohnJarvis99 and Decrypto!
You can find more info about Jackpot in our tutorial video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi9YLNa8gqQ
Or if you check our WP - https://winwincoin.io/white-paper/white_paper_en.pdf (p. 13-17)
Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you for being active answering all our quires here admin, your project is still new and fresh, It will need more visitors and traffic to be able to recognize by crypto bettors.

I agree, it needs more exposures, more popularity, I think they need to improve their marketing and advertising strategies to attract more serious investors and more supporters too.

To sum up all, this project is just new which needs more development and popularity. It is good to see the team doing their best for the project. Hoping that they will continue it until they achieve success. Developing tge project should be their number one priority in order people will satisfy of having it.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:42:46 PM

Hello!
Thanks for giving us the opportunity to know WINWIN project better because a video make the project more understandable more than any thread collection
I finally waited for the video review platform from the developers. Now it can help beginners to better understand the platform and navigate in working with it.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:56:39 PM

Hello!
I watched your video about the new Ico format. In principle, I now understand everything. The only question is, will there be similar video reviews in languages ​​other than English?
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:03:31 PM

When I click on any image, it takes to this website " www.radikal.ru ", its contents in Russian language, but I used google to translate it into English, contains random videos and pictures, What has it to do with WinWin project?
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 11:37:23 PM

I think the best thing for gambling industries is how seamless their platform is in terms of quick gameplay their payout and the number of players once they have that and offer stand good they will thrive successfully i think 

PwrLeveld

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:04:08 AM

When I click on any image, it takes to this website " www.radikal.ru ", its contents in Russian language, but I used google to translate it into English, contains random videos and pictures, What has it to do with WinWin project?

I already message the team and send support but still i observed they have not yet fixed the linked of the site. It can discourage people and investors if they see this one.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 04:12:15 AM

I already message the team and send support but still i observed they have not yet fixed the linked of the site. It can discourage people and investors if they see this one.

This is a major issue, I think the team should focus some of their time on fixing the links of the site.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:16:42 AM

Great idea. For people dislike reading, Majority of bettors are also convinced and impressed from video presentations.

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:50:05 AM

Great idea. For people dislike reading, Majority of bettors are also convinced and impressed from video presentations.
That is is right! Interesting to see this video presentation to be launch. Well, more people will be able to come in this project and participates in the bounty. Looking forward for more interesting updates coming soon.
BMGCoin

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:28:07 AM

winwin means lose lose ,:)
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:36:34 AM

winwin means lose lose ,:)
Lol, gambling is meaning lose at anytime bro, if you are sure win, you are richest with sold out all of your asset for gambling  Kiss Kiss
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:36:23 AM

That is is right! Interesting to see this video presentation to be launch. Well, more people will be able to come in this project and participates in the bounty. Looking forward for more interesting updates coming soon.
Looking forward for this matter to carry on. I am hoping a good outcome will happen that more people will come to know this project and the video presentation will be lauch soon. That would bring an impact for the bounty of the project as well as to the entire project having to make a lots of people easily make understand the bounty and encourage to join and participates on it.
Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 07:02:07 AM

Is this a Russian company based? I am seeing the people are in the same race? Also the links are broken if you visit the team profile?

Most of the ICOs these days are from the same couple of countries. Well most of them have no choice since a lot of other countries have regulations stopping them

And most of ICOs that vanished after sale are from the same countries, not saying this is one of them. But doing more research will give you assurance of your investment
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 08:32:11 AM

Indeed true. People that prefer much more watching than reading will be the target crypto persons of that matter. Just like me, a mere example, I like watching video presentations than to read a couple of long text and articles of a specific project. That way, I can say that if the project will launch something like that, it will adds up a boost to the project even more.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:21:19 AM

This is a major issue, I think the team should focus some of their time on fixing the links of the site.

They need to fix it fast lol, for a company who's entire business model is people trusting their site with money, fixing their site should be a priority
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: