Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:19:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][PRIVATE-SALE] WinWinCoin gambling solution with decentralized Jackpot  (Read 29825 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:55:37 PM

Hello!
All tutorial videos you can find at the 1st page of this thread or there:
General conception of WinWinCoin - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi9YLNa8gqQ
New ICO format - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3DgdqjzjOk&t=1s
The video is really useful in terms of knowing the flow of the project here crypto space. Thanks for providing on this admin and I'm sure it will help to make all people here understand well the purpose and goals of WinWinCoin compared to the other gambling platform.

This really helps a lot most especially to those people who want to know easily the project. This is a great move made by the team. Hope they will continue to develop the procedd to make it successful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TechComputer

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:58:20 AM

I really wanted to tell you guys about winwincoin. Winwincoin is the most great and favorable gambling website.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 02:06:22 AM

Since winwincoin is an ERC20 token, then you have a smart contract built on the blockchain. May I know your smart contract link?
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 03:34:28 AM

Kindly include video presentation bounty as well on your bounty campaigns so that other members who dont like reading too much can also understand your gambling concept by watching your videos.
This will be very helpful for the publication of the project.
Hello!
All tutorial videos you can find at the 1st page of this thread or there:
General conception of WinWinCoin - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi9YLNa8gqQ
New ICO format - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3DgdqjzjOk&t=1s

Ok  thank you for this instruction it will be a big help for those who are new in the platforms.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 03:38:42 AM

Hello JohnJarvis99 and Decrypto!
You can find more info about Jackpot in our tutorial video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi9YLNa8gqQ
Or if you check our WP - https://winwincoin.io/white-paper/white_paper_en.pdf (p. 13-17)
Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you for being active answering all our quires here admin, your project is still new and fresh, It will need more visitors and traffic to be able to recognize by crypto bettors.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 03:41:57 AM

This airdrop is not yet getting any impression and participants at all we need to promote this campaign to gain supporters, I will retweet it on my twitter account.

Ehh, if their airdrop which is usually the most popular part of even the worst of the ICOs cause it's literally free money, is not getting views people are not gonna be all that happy

Most of the people joining airdrop are expecting it to be traded asap, And they complain in the telegram group pretending to be investors. I hope they can gain active and legit supporters from the campaign.

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 05:08:17 AM

This airdrop is not yet getting any impression and participants at all we need to promote this campaign to gain supporters, I will retweet it on my twitter account.

Ehh, if their airdrop which is usually the most popular part of even the worst of the ICOs cause it's literally free money, is not getting views people are not gonna be all that happy

Most of the people joining airdrop are expecting it to be traded asap, And they complain in the telegram group pretending to be investors. I hope they can gain active and legit supporters from the campaign.
That is only natural to a popular project that have a huge number of people in its community to have some people that ruin and make spam messages there. But of course mostly are legit and active true supporters of the team. WinWin Coin as a gambling solution with decentralizes jackpot keeps on gaining popularity as well as having more curious crypto people on its back tending to engage. I am looking forward to the team WinWin that they will keep this up.
Decrypto

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 05:43:11 AM

Promote the ICO not the airdrop, that value of the airdropped token will just go down if that holders are mostly airdrop participants.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 07:26:39 AM

Kindly include video presentation bounty as well on your bounty campaigns so that other members who dont like reading too much can also understand your gambling concept by watching your videos.
Well watching it on what channel video was added. If the channel has a small amount of subscribers, then and the advantage of such video will not be.

hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 07:49:15 AM

Well watching it on what channel video was added. If the channel has a small amount of subscribers, then and the advantage of such video will not be.
I think if you decide to make a video presentation, then you need to distribute it not only on the official site, but also on other sites as advertising. Then there will be a post of users.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:19:56 AM

It's pointless to make a marketing video where only people who ALREADY knew about the product watch the video. It's literally a waste of time and money
DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:22:31 AM

I think if you decide to make a video presentation, then you need to distribute it not only on the official site, but also on other sites as advertising. Then there will be a post of users.

Well on which other sites though? Apart from the announcement thread and youtube, any other place it'll be considered as spam or unwanted shilling
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:53:33 AM

It's pointless to make a marketing video where only people who ALREADY knew about the product watch the video. It's literally a waste of time and money
Well, you have a point there. But there are still so many people all over the world who doesn't know and aware about the project. That should be the tarer viewer of the video presentation of the Winwin. Well, all the concepts and ideas to make gain those people are all up to the developers.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:27:44 AM

Exactly. You need to follow this very well and also keep track of how other projects are progressing and what videos they are doing to promote the project.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:47:56 AM

Exactly. You need to follow this very well and also keep track of how other projects are progressing and what videos they are doing to promote the project.

There's a lot of promotional activities that they can choose and definitely the already know it. They have a professional team which I think this will lead to a progressive development.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:59:06 AM

There's a lot of promotional activities that they can choose and definitely the already know it. They have a professional team which I think this will lead to a progressive development.

I think it needs time and more planning and polishing of their marketing how they can be able to implement their promotional activities to be able to attract more investors. I am hoping for more good announcements soon.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:03:24 AM

You can find more info about Jackpot in our tutorial video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi9YLNa8gqQ
Or if you check our WP - https://winwincoin.io/white-paper/white_paper_en.pdf (p. 13-17)

Thank you for being active answering all our quires here admin, your project is still new and fresh, It will need more visitors and traffic to be able to recognize by crypto bettors.

I agree, it needs more exposures, more popularity, I think they need to improve their marketing and advertising strategies to attract more serious investors and more supporters too.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:26:55 AM

I agree, it needs more exposures, more popularity, I think they need to improve their marketing and advertising strategies to attract more serious investors and more supporters too.

It's really hard these days to be popular because of so many newly ICO that has been created everyday. So, it's pretty obvious that the team should do more effort just to attract more people to use their platform.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 02:52:56 PM

Aside from observing other projects, I believe they know what they are doing and although they have the capabilities of doing so, maybe they still focusing on the development of the project.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 03:29:45 PM

I think it needs time and more planning and polishing of their marketing how they can be able to implement their promotional activities to be able to attract more investors. I am hoping for more good announcements soon.
True. For if they promote the project even if it isn't polished well, people who expects high of it will only be disappointed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: