Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:23:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][PRIVATE-SALE] WinWinCoin gambling solution with decentralized Jackpot  (Read 29830 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:16:28 PM

What catch my attention on the video you have provided is the unlimited transaction. Does that mean that transaction has no limit in terms of how much fund you want to cash in and out? usually on gambling sites, they limit the amount that can be cash out, I hope this one does not. Good luck
There is a limit in the withdrawal of funds on any gaming site. The restriction is made in order to avoid fraudsters who can immediately withdraw a large amount.
I think the developers will answer this question better. Because if they declare that an unlimited transaction will be available on the platform, then perhaps it is really possible to withdraw an unlimited amount of funds?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:41:57 PM

What catch my attention on the video you have provided is the unlimited transaction. Does that mean that transaction has no limit in terms of how much fund you want to cash in and out? usually on gambling sites, they limit the amount that can be cash out, I hope this one does not. Good luck
There is a limit in the withdrawal of funds on any gaming site. The restriction is made in order to avoid fraudsters who can immediately withdraw a large amount.
I think the developers will answer this question better. Because if they declare that an unlimited transaction will be available on the platform, then perhaps it is really possible to withdraw an unlimited amount of funds?
if so, how will the developers deal with the scammers? I hope they already have a plan of action in such situations. Because all gambling is associated with possible attacks of fraudsters.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:45:09 PM

Developers seems figuring out more possibilities as we can also see in the same there is bonus available for investors and they have published a picture with detailed explanation.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:08:22 PM

WinWin coin is bringing unique opportunities as i hold trust with their whitepapers just understand in detail if we purchase WWC tokens on the presale we can sell them upto 33% of that tokens on the sale at the part 1 stage. So i made my plan choosing winwin.
I think that you made your choice,I think that the value of coin may grow even more.
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:01:01 PM

WinWin coin is bringing unique opportunities as i hold trust with their whitepapers just understand in detail if we purchase WWC tokens on the presale we can sell them upto 33% of that tokens on the sale at the part 1 stage. So i made my plan choosing winwin.

So as you said, we can "sell" them at 33%, my question is where can we sell it? The roadmap dont have plans on listing it in other exchanges and also dont have clear plans on launching their own exchange platform. I am waiting for more details about this project.
As you can see, if the team can raised $45Million in their 3 rounds of token sales, they will going to buy back your tokens at the higher price. But if not, perhaps it will not going to happen and maybe they will look for another ways to make the platform better.
Karia

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:19:08 PM

Are there any plans for a bounty?
WinWinCoin_Team (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 10:30:57 PM

So as you said, we can "sell" them at 33%, my question is where can we sell it? The roadmap dont have plans on listing it in other exchanges and also dont have clear plans on launching their own exchange platform. I am waiting for more details about this project.
Hello,  ishinn99!
Redemption of tokens from investors will be made by the system through the buy-back fund which is formed by 30% of funds collected at ICO. As an illustrative example, you can watch our video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3DgdqjzjOk or a tokensale scheme on the website or in a whitepaper.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:29:59 PM

if so, how will the developers deal with the scammers? I hope they already have a plan of action in such situations. Because all gambling is associated with possible attacks of fraudsters.

I think the team had already find ways about it. They mentioned that they have wallet which allows people to transact payments. It is up to the owners how they keep their password secretly. Overall the best thing to do is make sure everything such as the website and the people you transact with.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:43:27 PM

So you need 10k eth inorder to launched this platform? I think this amount is reachable because ethereum now is more affordable compared before. For sure you can be able to achieved it if you will have good promotions and have a better strategy in marketing. Goodluck.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:46:14 PM

I would like to know more about the jackpot, aside from being a holder of WWC token, how will I know if ever I won? would it be directly transfer to the account or it will be announced?

From Whitepaper : The JACKPOT fund formed from the raised funds will be on the Ethereum blockchain escrow account blocked by a smart contract until the moment of the start of its first draw. Smart contract will secure the funds of the investors. You will receive the price on you wallet.

Well upon checking the road map I noticed that jackpot will be made on year 2020. So is there any mini jackpot or any promos and bonuses that can attract more investors and players to join?

During ICO, if you buy it their token in Pre-sale, you will be able to sell with profit to another investor in PART 1 and so on, they thier website, there is explanation and how this works.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 11:51:02 PM

The fact they have an internal exchange for selling and buying their coins makes things more easier you hit jackpot and instead of plain withdrawal you can exchange some and then get back to your game The concept is actually good it will help maintain the price of the coin

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 12:02:41 AM

I think it will be a big opportunities for us to have a xhance to join this project.As 33%,it is a big offer for all of us.No project have such a offer for pre sale
WinWinCoin_Team (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 02:06:19 AM

Is this a Russian company based? I am seeing the people are in the same race? Also the links are broken if you visit the team profile?
Our team is decentralized  Wink
but, yes, we know Russian)
? Also the links are broken if you visit the team profile?
check our profiles on the official site winwincoin.io
WinWinCoin_Team (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 02:11:31 AM

Where is the airdrop link for this one? I am interested to join, Just recently visited the site the team is giving 50% bonus? that's kinda big!
Here you are, pls https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5086806.msg48750839#msg48750839
WinWinCoin_Team (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 02:14:59 AM

Do we have any bounty at this time, and have a plan for listing at some well-known exchange at the future?
1) Yes,  http://link= https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5086806.msg48750839#msg48750839
2) Ofc, yes, but let`s no rush.. we will announce it ASAP  Wink
WinWinCoin_Team (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 02:22:51 AM

BiPlay can provide token payment and marketing promotion, maybe we can cooperate

Hey BiPlay!
Check your PM message
WinWinCoin_Team (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 02:25:40 AM

Hi everyone! Our airdrop campaign has already started.
Airdrop HERE
Thank you so much admin. Quite a good start. Airdrop will surely attract many and expecting plenty of participants. May I ask is there any number of limits for participants in your airdrop?
Hello! Thx for your feedback.
Now we don`t have any limits, but who knows))
In any case, jump it right now. This is a guarantee of success)
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:44:04 AM

I am very much well amazed to the goals and plans of this project. Well, I have found out that the creation of the association and the WinWinCoin cryptocurrency solves all the problems of the market faced by both players and operators. This is a good project to be looking forward into this community with a very promising vision.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:23:53 AM

I just noticed that when I clicked the images above it redirect me to another website called https://radikal.ru/. Is it your partner website?
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:29:26 AM

I have visited your website and it has a great design to look. I wonder what the difference between the hardcap and the jackpot hardcap means.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: