Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 04:41:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] TOURIST REVIEW TOKEN [TRET]-TRANSPARENT, UNBIASED REVIEW PLATFORM  (Read 915 times)
HoangJesse1995

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 06:36:51 AM

Is the beta app ready for launch earlier this year? I think you can take part in a voting contest on exchange, so TRET can be listed on other popular exchanges.
Official MVP will release in Q.1 2019, and TRET Android APP will release in Q.2 2019. Yes, We will take part in some contest on some exchange.
Glad to hear that and when will the MVP launch, what month? I am also looking forward to the mobile app, because I believe this platform will be very useful for popularizing local tourism, especially tourist destinations in Asia.
Maybe, 1-2 months. We sure complete MVP in Q1.2019.  And exactly,We can do that. We are looking for some partners. Asia is first target that we want. Thaks for support!
HoangJesse1995

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 06:41:57 AM

Saw a lot on this forum of tourist projects. But, this one looks convincing enough. Well decorated, a large team of professionals. I think that this project will gain popularity.
Thanks for your support. We will try our best to reach successful and gain popularity.
cockethistoric

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 12:24:05 PM

Hmm, I see the project has a relatively new idea, I am interested in Bounty for Hunter, whether can you give me some information.
ochilthrasher

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 12:28:49 PM

I see the majority of team from Vietnam, a country has a lot of potential for Blockchain but also many challenges, so is this project blocked by legal issues or not ?
HoangJesse1995

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 01:41:48 PM

Hmm, I see the project has a relatively new idea, I am interested in Bounty for Hunter, whether can you give me some information.
In this time, We will not launch Bounty. But sure in next time, We will launch Bounty. We are waiting TRET can reach higher price than now. Thanks so much!
HoangJesse1995

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 01:42:48 PM

I see the majority of team from Vietnam, a country has a lot of potential for Blockchain but also many challenges, so is this project blocked by legal issues or not ?
No sir. We have enough legal! Thanks for concern
rotatordiamox

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 01:07:15 AM

In this time, We will not launch Bounty. But sure in next time, We will launch Bounty. We are waiting TRET can reach higher price than now. Thanks so much!
Really, this is smart. Because, market very bad now. I think we can wait until end this year to celebrate a Bounty campaign if TRET price is higher than now. I alway support this project!
HoangJesse1995

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 01:16:04 AM

Really, this is smart. Because, market very bad now. I think we can wait until end this year to celebrate a Bounty campaign if TRET price is higher than now. I alway support this project!
Thanks for nice words. We will try our best. Thanks so much!
nyemoody

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 02:58:58 AM

Hello, when public app mobile and partner tourist company?
HoangJesse1995

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 01:27:36 PM

Hello, when public app mobile and partner tourist company?
Hi sir. Official Website Platform will release in Q.1 2019 and Mobile app will be release in Q.2 2019. The first time, We will partner with travel bloggers, tour guide often write blog and quality reviewers. After that, We will partner with some travel partner.
HoangJesse1995

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 01:30:06 PM

Project this is vietnamese, can it large the world future?
Yes. We come from Vietnam. But, Our project "Tourist Review Global". Because, We have strong desire. Step by step, we will open all over the world. Keep in touch and support for TRET. Thanks so much!
interfereionic

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 01:38:28 PM

This is really promising project, They are growth very fast. 6 exchange is a good number for a 3-month project. And they are in Beta MVP step. Really really talented team! Nice vision and interface. I love Tourist Review Global!
HoangJesse1995

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 01:39:27 PM

This is really promising project, They are growth very fast. 6 exchange is a good number for a 3-month project. And they are in Beta MVP step. Really really talented team! Nice vision and interface. I love Tourist Review Global!
Thanks so much. We will try our best. Let's support TRET.
TouristReviewGlobal (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 01:41:42 PM

Thanks so much! Please wait some good news in next time!
mediocrephosphorus

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 01:57:04 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2019, 08:36:54 AM by mediocrephosphorus

They already listed on Etherflyer and huge price now. This is 6th exchange of them and i'm interested with this project. And i don't think they will stop listing. I think they will list on many exchange in the next time.
TouristReviewGlobal (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 01:08:39 AM

They already listed on Etherflyer and huge price now. This is 6th exchange of them and im'm interested with this project. And i son't think they will stop listing. I think thwy will list on many exchange in the next time.
Yes. We will not stop listing. Keep in touch!
catteredmotorcycle

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 03:43:49 PM

They already listed on Etherflyer and huge price now. This is 6th exchange of them and i'm interested with this project. And i don't think they will stop listing. I think they will list on many exchange in the next time.
Wow. 6 exchange. So What number of exchange do you think they will list on? I think over 10 exchange. A promising project! I'm lucky because i hold very much TRET. Let's hope I can fly with TRET!
HoangJesse1995

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 03:51:15 PM

Wow. 6 exchange. So What number of exchange do you think they will list on? I think over 10 exchange. A promising project! I'm lucky because i hold very much TRET. Let's hope I can fly with TRET!
I also hope too. We are working hard on official MVP. Seem front-end almost Done. Next 1-2 months, We will release official MVP. I hope we can fly with everyone! Thanks so much and stay tuned!
mediocrephosphorus

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 03:56:30 PM

I also hope too. We are working hard on official MVP. Seem front-end almost Done. Next 1-2 months, We will release official MVP. I hope we can fly with everyone! Thanks so much and stay tuned!
So, the first partner about travel blogger & reviewer already have? I hope you can find some people in Vietnam first. And step and step, you can promote all over the world.
HoangJesse1995

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 03:58:32 PM

So, the first partner about travel blogger & reviewer already have? I hope you can find some people in Vietnam first. And step and step, you can promote all over the world.
Yes. We are found the first Travel Blogger and We are contacting 7 big travel blogger remaining in Vietnam. Hope soon, We can get target. Thank you!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: