Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:11:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POW/POS] BAKD | Crypto Crowdfunding & Professional Networking | BAKD.io  (Read 1194 times)
borand88

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:13:54 AM

Why is there no information about the project team, advisors, strategic investors and partners? Very little information. I would be grateful if you give the team links to social networks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bakd (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

BAKD | Build your dream or invest with confidence!

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 10:51:06 AM

Why is there no information about the project team, advisors, strategic investors and partners? Very little information. I would be grateful if you give the team links to social networks.

Working on it, upated onepager and other documents are being released any day now with that info.

We're still in pre-alpha, building our team of advisors, partners, etc.

More team info is coming ASAP as well.

BAKD | Crypto Crowdfunding & Professional Networking
Building your dream project just got a little bit easier, better yet -- investing just got a little bit safer!
BAKD.me Alpha | BAKD.io Info Site | BAKD Discord | BAKD Github | BAKD Twitter | ANN Thread | Jobs Thread
bakd (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 12:40:41 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2018, 01:37:33 PM by bakd

Also until those updates are released -- tons more info available on BAKD.io, our information portal, and BAKD.me, the future home of the alpha.

Please also feel free to join our Discord (link in OP) until then and ask as many questions as you'd like, its pretty active and we're always around.

Only on day ~30, and originally I started this (and announced) alone. The team has grown exponentially since then. Even still, I'm a developer with 10+ years experience, I plan to take this project to the finish line regardless of how big our team gets, or how much funding we may or may not get.

We're in the process of bringing an extremely talented, experienced PM on board to help whip things into shape, literally finalizing signatures and contracts now.

As far as current investments, we have none other than our time and personal money invested so far (Thats how much we believe in this project). Everything is, has been, and will continue to be funded by myself and Matt until further notice.

The pre-mine info will be up today most likely, along with allocation and further breakdowns.

This will not be your typical pump, dump and jump ICO-only type project.

We're in this for the long haul.

I do agree however, more team info -- including pictures, bio's, and social media accounts -- are being added ASAP.

Building your dream project just got a little bit easier, better yet -- investing just got a little bit safer!
BAKD.me Alpha | BAKD.io Info Site | BAKD Discord | BAKD Github | BAKD Twitter | ANN Thread | Jobs Thread
bakd (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 12:25:18 AM

THE BAKD PRE-MINE BREAKDOWN GRAPHIC OFFICIALLY RELEASED

Great job with the graphics Franklin and Matthew with the breakdown!

bakd (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 02:45:10 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2018, 03:35:26 PM by bakd

Team News
We've made several major additions to the team over the past few days, including but not limited to:

A dedicated, experienced Project Manager
A dedicated, experienced Social Media Manager (who is also a well known member of BitcoinTalk)

More information on these two individuals is coming soon, and will be added to the OP.

We're also very close to finalizing discussions with a new dedicated Technical Writer, Systems Architect, and Developer. Each of which may be joining the team in the next few days.

Web App & Network Protocol Development News
We have some new features being deployed this weekend for the web app alpha/proof of concept. So be on the lookout for that.

The ROIcoin codebase rebrand and testnet setup is going well, and should be live within the next 2 weeks at most. From there, new features will begin to be added, on our way towards the mainnet release.

Bug bounties, etc will be setup along the way to ensure all is safe and secure.

Advisor News
We're about to onboard our first high-caliber advisor, our much needed Business Advisor (and potential first Community Mentor), who will be announced after our final discussion this coming Tuesday, if all goes well. Fingers crossed!

Misc News
Core positions are filling up faster than anticipated, so if you're interested, make sure to send your inquiry to developers@bakd.io as soon as possible!

Onboarding all of our necessary advisors and setting up partnerships is our next step business wise.

Finally, the team has been notified that pictures, biographies, social network links, etc are their next important step -- so those will be updated ASAP.

Thank you to all those who continue to support us along the way.

As Matt put it, this is nether a job, nor a career, but a journey.

mrankin

Activity: 312
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:36:02 AM

There's only about 24 hours left (24.5 hours to be exact) to Join us on Discord as one of our Early Supporters.

Early supporters will have the very first option to purchase up to 100,000 BAKD coins each at a massive 75% discount before we move into the pre-sale phase (50% discount).

We aren't looking to raise millions, and in fact our target listing price is only $0.02 so plenty of room for growth!

Our Discord invlite link is https://discord.gg/JzwM8VY

There will also be a surprise airdrop of BAKD coins at a later date for our Early Supporters.

hbcenk

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

ICO marketer, Translator, Entrepreneur

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 08:37:56 AM

A dedicated team, they are really transparent

Hope they will succeed
bakd (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 11:11:27 PM

A dedicated team, they are really transparent

Hope they will succeed

Thanks hbcenk, we appreciate the support!

AHMED14
Copper Member

Activity: 135

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:23:32 AM

i have finished arabic ANN:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5057532.new#new
bakd (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 05:33:18 AM

Please keep bounty posts to our bounty thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5041646.100 as they are likely to be missed here.

alexkri

Activity: 123

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:34:23 PM

нy и чтo?Huh гдe пyлл, гдe кoшeльHuh дa и вoooбщe дpoчeвo oчepeднoe... нaчинaя c HODL и ROI
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: