Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:25:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to trade during red market?  (Read 14004 times)
LubovOF

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:14:38 PM

If you are talking about a profit of 5-10%, then you can trade on the red market, and if we are talking about a higher income, it is better to wait

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:17:10 PM

Nothing is safe again in crypto currency just series of assumptions
So the best trade is to focus on soft little percentage profits, that would not hurt you in any form

And also don’t be greedy, the red market is not for the greedy type

That’s what I do feel
veter2601

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:31:05 PM

In a falling market it is possible to conduct margin trading with leverage . This trade can be quite profitable , but it carries great risks of losing your investment , so you need the experience and knowledge of the market . If there are none in stock recommendable for long-term trading by investing their money into coins that are in the top.
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:32:03 PM

Trading today is a profitable business, the most important thing is probably not to succumb to the tricks of panic cases, because today there are many instances when people really have bad thoughts that all of them sooner or later
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:35:41 PM

There are suggestions to trade if looking for profits during this period. How and what to do to ensure maximum profits?
Or is it better to invest in top coins and play safe?

P.S.: Though honestly, I don't think anything is safe anyways.
observe all trading activities and we must be smart in choosing any momentum that occurs. price changes will always be there all the time, even though the margin is not too large then we must dare to make decisions. determine what margin is there and when we make the right decision then the results will definitely not disappoint.
Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:44:16 PM

There are suggestions to trade if looking for profits during this period. How and what to do to ensure maximum profits?

observe all trading activities and we must be smart in choosing any momentum that occurs. price changes will always be there all the time, even though the margin is not too large then we must dare to make decisions. determine what margin is there and when we make the right decision then the results will definitely not disappoint.

We cannot guarantee that will definitely not disappoint because everything is possible, actually if you want to trade during the red market it is hard to ensure the maximum profits. You should make a deep analysis.
Clavulanic

Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:45:47 PM

It is too risky to have a trade during a bear period but there are ways to do this, the most significant to make it happen is to give more attention to how things go, analyze every coin you want to buy and sell, with this you can still earn profit in the red market

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:10:38 PM

Each person trades according to his strategy. But I noticed that all people keep 50% of investments or more in bitcoins. Altcoins make up the remaining 50%. There is no special strategy, the difference is only in coins.
colenax

Activity: 376

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:16:10 PM

it will be very difficult to get big profits in this bloody situation. we all know the market always decreases and decreases throughout the day, but if you do a short trade it might give a little profit. it's just that the analysis and selection for the right altcoin is the hard one.

charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:17:26 PM

You just have to find another coin who is not in red and try to trade it and make sure to get out if it would go down again. It would still a good time if your picking is right.
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:32:03 PM

Red market is ideally the good opportunity to buy coins and sell them at least 5 percent profit for a few a days or month but it is quite risky and time consuming where you were looking for every god opportunity to sell during a green signal. If there is good tool like trading bot it helps sometimes but it is not reliable on a regular trading process.
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:35:12 PM

The most advantageous position is probably putting a short position, it can really seriously increase the chances of success, because today it is probably the most advantageous situation and the most correct action.
Naitik

Merit: 11

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:39:25 PM

The  best thing to invest is that you just buy the quality coin and wait for enough to make you in profit. Buy the business.
Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1531
Merit: 157

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:45:05 PM

To get maximum profit, it takes a little longer. Even that is at risk for loss. But you can get profit by trading daily. Just take a 10% profit per day and you have nothing to lose.

CreamIce (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:03:00 AM

I like to arbitrage trade primarily as when you do that, you never lose a trade, not like more volatile trading. You might not earn a lot but it's solid income. Today I made 25 USD doing arbitrage plus earned another 40 bucks from the auto robot as well. If I can do this every day or every few days, I will be more than happy with these kinds of results. The auto robot makes me now between 38-45 bucks a day and got it on 25% compounding, while I day trade the rest of my ARB tokens to try to get either more eth or ARB. I hope to double my income by the middle of next year if I can. Let's see how it goes.

This was really helpful. Thank you for your inputs. I missed some really nice opportunities in the past but to have a concrete plan makes more sense.
Tipstar

Activity: 1764
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:11:35 AM

If you are really into day trading, you should exchange your crypto to USD in decreasing market and USD to crypto in increasing market to have a profit.
The strategy is totally similar to stocks market and you can have a lot of resources for stock market that works almost equally for crypto.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:33:02 AM

trade when the market position is red I don't think it's a safe thing, it would be better to invest in potentially and high-value coins. but if you want to trade it might be possible but with great risk and with a more selective choice of coins so that profits can be obtained.

dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 03:37:29 AM

It is risky to trade during a red market, mainly because volume is low and it is much harder to move your coins with good timing.

So actually, the best thing to do is the buy low sell high strategy.
Prices are low all around, buy more!
Since the value is lower than before, rises and falls can be very pronounced.
Buy low, sell when it pumps 5% more, then buy more when it drops back to the original price or below.
Its a very simple strategy that if you stick with (making sure to set the right percentage buy/sell points) will gradually increase the overall value of your portfolio.

You can also do some hedging, basically starting to "bet" two similar coins against each other.
For example, neo vs eos.
This minimizes losses and can guarantee success if you truly believe in the type of coin (in this example, smart contract platforms).

retnocintaku

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:40:56 AM

In this case, of course you have to study with someone who is more expert, understand until you really understand, of course this is better done so you can learn and get new knowledge

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
rishanJayekara

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:50:46 AM

truly, numerous individuals are making benefit in this bear advertise moreover. I think whether we search for little benefits like 10 to 20% then we can profit in this bear advertise. The greatest adversary of our own is the covetousness on the off chance that we will control our avarice we can survive and make benefit in this extreme circumstance.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: