Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:58:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to trade during red market?  (Read 14009 times)
Plecet Bank

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 02:41:55 AM

In red crypto conditions, it's better to keep playing safe. And buy coins that have large volumes like the top 10 coins. The simple concept of making a profit is buying when the price falls and sells it when the crypto market rises.

Distinctin

Activity: 2842
Merit: 650

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 03:03:27 AM

In red crypto conditions, it's better to keep playing safe. And buy coins that have large volumes like the top 10 coins. The simple concept of making a profit is buying when the price falls and sells it when the crypto market rises.
It never change, that's the concept in order to have success in crypto.
Trading in red market is still profitable but you'll need to have a better plan and a little luck.
If you do not have the skills, better relax and hold because good days are about to come for those who wait, I mean patiently wait.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
shooleh

Activity: 616

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 07:41:49 AM

When the red market price is a good time to buy coins. And if you are a coin holder in a red market condition not to sell coins. Take advantage of the current market conditions to invest, at the end of this year I am sure if there will be an upward movement. So we can sell at the end of the year.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:02:11 AM

There are suggestions to trade if looking for profits during this period. How and what to do to ensure maximum profits?
Or is it better to invest in top coins and play safe?

P.S.: Though honestly, I don't think anything is safe anyways.

Very simple if you are holding the coins like bitcoins which you have purchased in high price then, you can just watch the market and just sell the coins you are holding and then when market goes down buy back according to your profit percentage. So this way you can lower your purchase price of bitcoins by getting profit and the purchased bitcoins volume will go up so this way your bitcoin volume will go up and the price will go down.

donaltrump8

Activity: 142

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:27:54 AM

In red market , it's difficult to make money  ,I think you should not avoid entering the market while the market is red because if you are not careful , you can lose your money .
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 10:04:45 AM

If indeed we have been trapped in a declining market condition, indeed the good thing is to keep hold and if we still have funds, we will recover to be able to get profits later. no need to risk by investing in unclear tokens or coins

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 10:45:31 AM

There are suggestions to trade if looking for profits during this period. How and what to do to ensure maximum profits?

If everything is dropping then it is best to trade into a stablecoin, probably USDT as these have the biggest markets, and so the best prices (the lowest gap between top buy order and lowest sell order).

Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 12:17:36 PM

But its more safer when the market is greenish than red one right?for me i rather stop trading than risk my money on bearmarket

Though i respect every opinions here but yet this inour hard earned money and we must be more careful if don’t wanna lose alot
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:19:26 PM

But its more safer when the market is greenish than red one right?for me i rather stop trading than risk my money on bearmarket

Though i respect every opinions here but yet this inour hard earned money and we must be more careful if don’t wanna lose alot
even if we recall 2016 and 2017, the risk in the cryptocurrency market is always present, And if we take into account the current state of the market, this risk increases in an arithmetic progression. You need to be careful in your actions and decisions to save your money.
ConvallAria

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:53:03 PM

It is very difficult. The falling market brought me big losses and disappointments. Unfortunately, I do not know how to make a good profit in such conditions.

burdeN

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:32:58 PM

You need to be aware and buy on every dip, sell with 5-10% profit and buy again. This is quite difficult and very nervous. I won't suggest doing this if you are a newbie - you will lost all your money
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 09:57:47 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2019, 06:22:37 AM by Chachacoin17

You need to be aware and buy on every dip, sell with 5-10% profit and buy again. This is quite difficult and very nervous. I won't suggest doing this if you are a newbie - you will lost all your money

On red market don't sell while you're not gaining good profit from your invested coin for trading, much better to good coins and hold it longer terms. Others did some day trading, but most of them were losing and not earning high returns. Keep that idea of having patience while in red market so that you'll going to achieve an assurance for good trading capability.
Webberson

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 10:22:15 PM

The market is often times seen to be either red or green, due to conditions based on when there is either an increase or a decrease in price. However, trading under these two conditions may bring about profits, when you have the right knowledge to go about it.
For me, trading during the red market requires me knowing the current state of the market and knowing what support range it has attained - this usually enables me to have a good entry.

poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 03:53:05 AM

Crypto investments in conditions like today and crypto currencies have decreased very drastically as investors must be able to take advantage of every opportunity that will be gained in investing in crypto currencies, better investing in a safe way, in my opinion

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 04:05:25 AM

Crypto investments in conditions like today and crypto currencies have decreased very drastically as investors must be able to take advantage of every opportunity that will be gained in investing in crypto currencies, better investing in a safe way, in my opinion
Investment into cryptocurrency is always safe when you spend the money beyond your need into it. Whether it is trading or whatever might be, unlike the market trend the price of bitcoin continues to fluctuate which is important with trading. This will be made use as an opportunity by the trading people selling high and buying low again when the market fluctuates downwards.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 04:21:21 AM

Investment into cryptocurrency is always safe when you spend the money beyond your need into it. Whether it is trading or whatever might be, unlike the market trend the price of bitcoin continues to fluctuate which is important with trading. This will be made use as an opportunity by the trading people selling high and buying low again when the market fluctuates downwards.
The process of buying low and selling high can be performed when you are using spare money, as you can wait till the trade will be executed,
during red market the trend will be for buying process its up to the traders mindset whether to place a much deeper entry before buying or
they can easily buy at the current value and then wait for the bounce back.

Important thing to do is to keep researching and know how well your patience is, trading inside volatile market can make or break your investment.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 07:18:53 AM

The best trader always adapts to every market condition, the technique is simple: buying at red and selling at green, with current market conditions that tend to be unstable so we must always monitor changes that occur in the price value chart of each coin itself and the coins we trade.
Soyen

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 07:28:52 AM

I prefer to use cryptotrading bots in such cases. Now I use Fumgo (https://fumgo.com) and I haven't any losses. Recommend you to check it out!
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 01:06:38 PM

Absolutely, there is no safe place to trade or invest in crypto. Even though you choose to hold, we don't know what will happen in the future.

In a declining market situation we have to be extra extra at work, in other words we must be able to do more careful research and also choose coins that will be traded.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 10:01:49 PM

Absolutely, there is no safe place to trade or invest in crypto. Even though you choose to hold, we don't know what will happen in the future.

In a declining market situation we have to be extra extra at work, in other words we must be able to do more careful research and also choose coins that will be traded.

When prices are negative, it is best to make investments for the future. In fact, before we start crypto trading, we start by accepting that risk, and accepting the risk should not cause such problems.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: