Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:03:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum 2.0 is coming soon  (Read 1262 times)
OneCoinMan

Activity: 644
Merit: 12

Alternative investment banking platform

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:34:58 PM

Heh. I have completely different thoughts in my head. On the one hand, a new wave of hype can begin, and behind it come new hamsters. On the other hand, I am afraid that large investors have already left the market. I wonder what will happen.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
bob3772

Activity: 415
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:58:01 PM

Heh. I have completely different thoughts in my head. On the one hand, a new wave of hype can begin, and behind it come new hamsters. On the other hand, I am afraid that large investors have already left the market. I wonder what will happen.

Either way it can't be a bad thing, if large investors have left the market this could be a good way of getting them to return to the market, ETH is proven but not yet efficient enough for what a lot of large companies need, if they can change that then suddenly it looks a much more appealing investment.

levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:12:53 PM

Ethereum 2.0 is coming soon, and it could increase by a thousand fold the Ethereum network’s capacity to process transactions.
Vitalik Buterin, the cofounder of Ethereum who represents the world’s second-largest blockchain, has shared in Prague this week, the new upgrade formerly known as Ethereum 2.0, called  Serenity, and has  promised to make the network faster, more secure, less energy-intensive, and capable of handling thousands of transactions per second.
At the annual Ethereum developer conference in Devcon, Buterin reported the twisting path that efforts to upgrade the network have taken. Buterin and his coworkers were forced to recalibrate their timeline for development, as they got delayed with distractions like the infamous DAO hack, which led to a network split that Buterin compared in his talk to the Hindenburg disaster. They also found themselves pursuing overly complicated dead ends such as “super-quadratic sharding.”
According to Buterin Serenity will see Ethereum finally switch from proof-of-work to proof-of-stake, a model in which people and organizations holding ether will “stake” their own coins in order to maintain the network, and will earn block rewards for doing so. In 2018, Ethereum’s core developers decided to abandon the half-measures of the hybrid model they had been working on and instead set out on a path that would initially take longer, but would deliver “a proof-of-stake and sharded blockchain with the properties that we’re looking for,” said Buterin.
Serenity won’t be the final product of Ethereum developers. Issues of transaction fees and governance will remain, said Buterin. Along with other technical improvements, he and other core developers have already begun mapping out future tweaks to the proof-of-stake model.

It is good to know ethereum still keep developing its blockchain network because nowadays eth price is on its very bottom. In this red market, i think ethereum will be hard to recover unless they developed to a better coin.
And i am sure the developer of eth will work hard to make it in the future.
Torbeks

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:46:36 PM

I am excited for this to happen but one question comes to my mind when I read this. What will happen to Ethereum if Ethereum 2.0 launched?. I don't Ethereum 1.0 will die because there are thousands of coins dependent on its platform. In fact, I believe the the alternate crypto currency world will stumble if ETH disappears. It's like the heart of crypto.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:59:26 PM

hopefully, when a new version of ethereum comes, it will push up the price. i am really looking forward to the new version and i hope it will not be that long until it is released. i am still convinced of ethereum and believe that these update brings it again forward.
qualitywork

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:06:17 PM

Definitely there will be a great impact in ETH 2.0 if it is going to launch there will be a good expectation in public and the demand will be higher as people will give priority to a new made version. So lot of things going in market let's wait and see the game.

tterrorpipa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 05:37:44 AM

When it comes surely its price could jump up to many folds. This is what I have been waiting for a long time. And if this is true, I would like to accumulate more of these, because its price could jump hard high. I hope that its price is affordable.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:31:42 AM

if it's faster, it's very good, but I heard that Vitalik resigned from Ethereum, but now Vitalik announces the new type of Ethereum in Prague this week. somehow I don't understand Vitalik's thinking
ridertiger

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:33:48 AM

I am very happy to hear that they are working on this. I was sick and tired of ethereum miners preventing difficulty increases, which definitely decreased the price.
chairmanMao

Activity: 456
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:39:43 AM

For the loyal fans of Ethereum, this is the biggest good news, but Ethereum may become a stable currency. In essence, the reduction in ICO threatens the value of Ethereum. However, based on the fact that Ethereum has produced a large number of stable coins, Ethereum will be more stable.

Jordens

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:41:31 AM

Turbid became Vitalik, then he leaves the project, then creates a new coin based on the ether, now he decided to do the update. Many active actions that are not yet confirmed by real actions. We hope of course for the best.
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:51:11 AM

The new version of ethereum is now most welcome. Maybe this will push in the price not only this coin, but the entire cryptocurrency market for the rise. The market, it seems, now needs only some kind of jolt to start growing up. Let's hope that this will be so.
memFISTO

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:31:22 AM

Ethereum 2.0 is coming soon, and it could increase by a thousand fold the Ethereum network’s capacity to process transactions.
Vitalik Buterin, the cofounder of Ethereum who represents the world’s second-largest blockchain, has shared in Prague this week, the new upgrade formerly known as Ethereum 2.0, called  Serenity, and has  promised to make the network faster, more secure, less energy-intensive, and capable of handling thousands of transactions per second.
At the annual Ethereum developer conference in Devcon, Buterin reported the twisting path that efforts to upgrade the network have taken. Buterin and his coworkers were forced to recalibrate their timeline for development, as they got delayed with distractions like the infamous DAO hack, which led to a network split that Buterin compared in his talk to the Hindenburg disaster. They also found themselves pursuing overly complicated dead ends such as “super-quadratic sharding.”
According to Buterin Serenity will see Ethereum finally switch from proof-of-work to proof-of-stake, a model in which people and organizations holding ether will “stake” their own coins in order to maintain the network, and will earn block rewards for doing so. In 2018, Ethereum’s core developers decided to abandon the half-measures of the hybrid model they had been working on and instead set out on a path that would initially take longer, but would deliver “a proof-of-stake and sharded blockchain with the properties that we’re looking for,” said Buterin.
Serenity won’t be the final product of Ethereum developers. Issues of transaction fees and governance will remain, said Buterin. Along with other technical improvements, he and other core developers have already begun mapping out future tweaks to the proof-of-stake model.

Is there any offical information on this topic. I do not like to hear rumors and to rely on rumors, so I would be glad for any kind of proving link.
rasulibragimavic

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:44:07 AM

I think after the release of the Ethereum 2.0 price will increase substantially I don't understand why people sell it now.

VENUSENERGY | CRYPTOCURRENCY  M I N I N G
https://venusenergy.io/
jayendo

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:50:49 AM

It will be the last chance for ETH to rise. If this trick will not work, I will consider that ETH is dead, so I will sell all my coins. Hope that it will work out.
MR_Klip

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:20:40 AM

Why did not they manage to invent something similar earlier? Why they stated to move only when ETH is low as it was no ever before? Bad managment!
boolog
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:30:26 AM

It will be the last chance for ETH to rise. If this trick will not work, I will consider that ETH is dead, so I will sell all my coins. Hope that it will work out.
I think the same, too. If this update ethereum does not bring forward again, i see no good future. Just a pity that it will not come until next year.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█████    Whitepaper   ⌊    Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌉   Telegram    █████
Medium   Steemit   Facebook   Twitter   Instagram   Youtube   Reddit   Github
vhns222

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:45:14 AM

Hope this would help ETH come back to 2 place and help many projects to relise their product finaly asthey have rised their founds with bull market and now all have problems.

Fedots83

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:43:42 PM

Vitalik Buterin, the cofounder of Ethereum who represents the world’s second-largest blockchain, has shared in Prague this week, the new upgrade formerly known as Ethereum 2.0, called  Serenity, and has  promised to make the network faster, more secure, less energy-intensive, and capable of handling thousands of transactions per second.

How could so dramatical change of the processes be implemented without compromising the work of existing ETH-based projects? I cannot get it.
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:02:51 PM

Hope this would help ETH come back to 2 place and help many projects to relise their product finaly asthey have rised their founds with bull market and now all have problems.

i hope this too.
I really, really, really, has not be able to forecast this huge drop. I'm a bit worried.

Most of all i have faith in the recovery becouse of the introduction of pos
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: