Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:22:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum 2.0 is coming soon  (Read 1254 times)
megaplage

Activity: 320
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:59:12 AM

We all expect that. According to my feeling just on the eve of all these innovations and brought down the course of Ethereum. Someone wanted to buy Ethereum very cheaply that's all. Let's wait and see how the market will react to the introduction of this innovation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 08:03:38 AM

Ethereum 2.0 is coming soon, and it could increase by a thousand fold the Ethereum network’s capacity to process transactions.
Vitalik Buterin, the cofounder of Ethereum who represents the world’s second-largest blockchain, has shared in Prague this week, the new upgrade formerly known as Ethereum 2.0, called  Serenity, and has  promised to make the network faster, more secure, less energy-intensive, and capable of handling thousands of transactions per second.
At the annual Ethereum developer conference in Devcon, Buterin reported the twisting path that efforts to upgrade the network have taken. Buterin and his coworkers were forced to recalibrate their timeline for development, as they got delayed with distractions like the infamous DAO hack, which led to a network split that Buterin compared in his talk to the Hindenburg disaster. They also found themselves pursuing overly complicated dead ends such as “super-quadratic sharding.”
According to Buterin Serenity will see Ethereum finally switch from proof-of-work to proof-of-stake, a model in which people and organizations holding ether will “stake” their own coins in order to maintain the network, and will earn block rewards for doing so. In 2018, Ethereum’s core developers decided to abandon the half-measures of the hybrid model they had been working on and instead set out on a path that would initially take longer, but would deliver “a proof-of-stake and sharded blockchain with the properties that we’re looking for,” said Buterin.
Serenity won’t be the final product of Ethereum developers. Issues of transaction fees and governance will remain, said Buterin. Along with other technical improvements, he and other core developers have already begun mapping out future tweaks to the proof-of-stake model.

I think this news information is a welcome development for the cryptocurrency community,if this upgrade is done it will go a long way in improving the Ethereum blockchain technology

HOMT

Powered by,
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:37:39 PM

We all expect that. According to my feeling just on the eve of all these innovations and brought down the course of Ethereum. Someone wanted to buy Ethereum very cheaply that's all. Let's wait and see how the market will react to the introduction of this innovation.
The market is now on pause, if you notice such a state happens when the market does not know where to go, especially when the market is generally afraid to move somewhere. Now the situation can change cardinally just because today there is already some small positive news from the market.
confreslamp
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:33:21 PM

Ethereum is going to be one of the greatest coins in 2019 and due to the upcoming market recovery we are all going to have amazing profits. Just believe in crypto currencies, be patient and never sell deep.

furball64

Activity: 271

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:36:17 PM

It would be very good if the developers of Ethereum put into operation a new technology. This would help to significantly increase the cost of ETH. I have been waiting for such news for a long time.

mksundip

Activity: 726

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:49:59 PM

with the presence of ethereum 2.0 I think it will not be able to boost its price significantly because it will be hampered by the price movement of bitcoin, but for the long term, this will be very interesting

joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:53:25 PM

I heard that ethereum will become POS by next year. Probably now some of the investors are taking advantage or taking the chance of buying ethereum in the market while its price was on cheap stage, which I think it was really a make sense to do it now then hold in a long term until next year of 2019 will come up.

Activity: 288
Merit: 102

Yin Yang religion of wisdom, harmony

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:06:39 PM

It would be very good if the developers of Ethereum put into operation a new technology. This would help to significantly increase the cost of ETH. I have been waiting for such news for a long time.

How so, pump and dump?

Peercoin the father of all POS coins has done absolutely nothing price wise in all those years.
Blackcoin the father of POW/POS what has it done, nothing also.

Thank you for not sending browny points, much appreciated.

4D Torus Earth https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5042249.msg46425670#msg46425670
vasilisc555

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:06:15 PM

Friends will soon be the initiation of new protocols Constantinople and Casper in the network ethereum. This will happen in about a month.
AndRE177

Activity: 322

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:15:13 PM

For at least six months there has been talk about Ethereum 2.0. However, Ethereum is very, very cheap. From here we can draw 2 conclusions that there is no more detailed information in order to continue to reduce the price of ETH. Or the development team has problems.

bananaunana

Activity: 321
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:27:35 PM

I expect for this update to be delayed much longer, but if it is finally implemented ETH will profit a lot. I hope for accumulating enough ETH to be able to do a stake, but it requires 32 ETH, I don't have 1 ETH even now, lol.
Accumulating ETH is a good attempt to gain a profit for later.  Smiley
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:39:27 PM

I think it is when the next update of the Ethereum network and hard forks Constantinople is released, there will be a strong growth of the project. For two reasons, HYIP and HYIP.

dodocum

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 08:40:12 PM

I expect for this update to be delayed much longer, but if it is finally implemented ETH will profit a lot. I hope for accumulating enough ETH to be able to do a stake, but it requires 32 ETH, I don't have 1 ETH even now, lol.
Accumulating ETH is a good attempt to gain a profit for later.  Smiley

I agree with you, certainly the ethereum will come to very good places and need to be taken before they get there. Everybody has an eye on the ethereum!  Cool
Kiefner

Activity: 921

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:46:33 PM

I have been waiting for a long time when the hype will begin around Ethereum, but it is possible that the team will delay the release of Ethereum 2.0, as quite often the developers do so.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:46:44 PM

ETH 2.0 is new hope for crypto community.
Believe that after successful launch price will rocket up and together with ETH will grow all top tokens.

Really want to see it sooner.
ruli stylon

Activity: 721

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:57:25 PM

With the presence of Ethereum 2, hoping the popularity of Ethereum will increase in 2019 and raise prices even higher than current prices. Certainly this is good news and can provide a bright spot for users of Ethereum.

Ethereum 2 not only provides benefits but also provides faster access to each transaction. Hopefully it will happen and not vice versa.
blokklanc

Activity: 226
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:44:53 PM

These upgrades were awaited for long time and finally they will be implemented. It is a good news for ETH holders and the platform users as well.
These upgrades will improve the transaction speed and the platform scalability.

▄ ◤ HyFi ◥ ▄
▐░ DeFi & CeDeFi Marketplaces ░▌ (https://hyfi-corp.com)
Gary Levanevskii

Activity: 686
Merit: 227

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:50:19 PM

I am also waiting for Ethereum to reach a new level of development. I think Ethereum can overtake Bitcoin's capitalization, but Bitcoin whales will get in the way.
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:02:20 PM

Ethereum is going to be one of the greatest coins in 2019 and due to the upcoming market recovery we are all going to have amazing profits. Just believe in crypto currencies, be patient and never sell deep.
To believe in this is really necessary, because today you need to really try to invest in cryptocurrency. In any case, you really need to believe, this is the future that will come without a doubt
powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:58:38 PM

I have big expectations for ETH proof of stake model. The development upgrades were postponed for too long and it was time to come up with something big. Hopefully they will release the upgrades on time as promised. ETH deserves new technical improvements.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: