Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:17:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Ether going forward?  (Read 555 times)
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:47:58 PM

I read Vitalik Buterin announced the Ethereum upgrade in the near future and the speed increase of 1000 times . If this happens, the price of ether will grow several times, and so it will grow. Ether-one of the few coins where the team is actively developing.

The Plasma project only at the initial stage is able to give ethereum a throughput of hundreds of thousands of transactions per second. However, there must be many more good improvements. In addition, the appearance of etcoum wrapped bitcoins will also increase the popularity and price of this coin.
Ethereum should soon go up very well and may well become sometime the leader of cryptocurrency.
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:30:09 PM

Hi everyone! Tell me please: Does investing in Ether become more interesting for you due to the current changes and what will be your forecast for the growth of the coin?

Yes, it will be good since Ethereum does follow Bitcoin it will eventually go up and would go even further than its all time high last year.
shark69

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:38:16 PM

cannot confirm with certainty whether the future development of ethereum will be good or not, because many factors can influence. Maybe you can choose other coins like XMR, LTC or XRP to invest. But I'm sure, founder Ethereum will work hard to make Ethereum triumphant again.
usawa0

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:15:25 PM

I want to believe that Ethereum will cost more than$1,000. I'm looking forward to it.
Coinmyjob

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:19:53 AM

Hi everyone! Tell me please: Does investing in Ether become more interesting for you due to the current changes and what will be your forecast for the growth of the coin?
Of course, this is a good time to invest in it, I think that we will not soon see such a low price, as with the development the market will become stronger and stronger. We hope that the 19th year just to  multiply  our capital on this coin will reach at least a threefold increase.

Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:12:52 PM

i think there is a hype being built up for ethereum and if they are successful in getting people really hyped up and the newbies to come back again then they can pump it at least for a little while.
but the biggest problem is that it is too soon for another decent pump on a coin that was recently pumped and still is in dumping mode. for such coins the newbies don't trust enough to come back so your pump attempts may fail very easily.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Oleg88

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:40:54 PM

My prediction is on its positive dynamics. I think it will cost at least $ 3,000 in 2019. maybe 5000 dollars. will see
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:49:09 PM

for me the prices is normal and will eventually recover for both eth and btc, its just a matter of month before we see another bull run again so for me ill suggest that better invest now than later.
AlyattesLydia

Activity: 1400
Merit: 569

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:52:19 PM

I also hope, same you .  But there are too many bad news for BTC and the situation is not very good. If the BTC drops below  6k$, then I think the ETH is even falling to 100$.
ETH last year peaked at $ 1,200, with only a market capitalization of $ 800 billion. ETH would return to its former peak.

I think that's a low probability. ETH falls to $100 and if the BTC falls below 6k,  it will be a big problem in the market. I don't think the whales will allow it. Because the market needs new investments. If trust falls, new investors don't come.
Maxxxon7

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

EQWITY.IO

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:06:58 PM

I think Ehereum have a great prospects for growth and today's price is very attractive. Another thing is that no one knows where the market will go tomorrow, because if Bitcoin will fall down, then all the alts will do the same. But the eth has already come a long way down and I think that soon it will be it's time to return the lost positions.
it is already obvious to me that Bitcoin will not go below $ 6,000, it will go up, but only when the Bakkt exchange is launched

EqwityTM │ Initial Coin Offering + Equity Airdropping
XIE-XIE

Activity: 252
Merit: 19

SYNAPSECOIN.NET

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:10:28 PM

Yes, I think ETH coin that is very good has been used by the new token blockchain network token, besides that ETH is a coin that already feels very long and the dev is certainly very experienced

BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:34:43 PM

I also hope, same you .  But there are too many bad news for BTC and the situation is not very good. If the BTC drops below  6k$, then I think the ETH is even falling to 100$.
ETH last year peaked at $ 1,200, with only a market capitalization of $ 800 billion. ETH would return to its former peak.

I think that's a low probability. ETH falls to $100 and if the BTC falls below 6k,  it will be a big problem in the market. I don't think the whales will allow it. Because the market needs new investments. If trust falls, new investors don't come.

bitcoin fall down to $6000 is only about 2% drop but ETH dropping to $100 is more than half (50%) of its price. they are not at all the same but there is same possibility of them happening!
because as $6000 is the bottom for bitcoin, a price lower than $100 is the bottom for ETH which means it can and it should drop to that price.

besides whales can only manipulate so much before they also get crushed under the dumps. and you are forgetting that whales make more money from  dumps when they short and then buy back at the bottom  so they love that kind of ETH dump.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Moshi Moshi

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:54:13 PM

I also hope, same you .  But there are too many bad news for BTC and the situation is not very good. If the BTC drops below  6k$, then I think the ETH is even falling to 100$.

I think that's a low probability. ETH falls to $100 and if the BTC falls below 6k,  it will be a big problem in the market. I don't think the whales will allow it. Because the market needs new investments. If trust falls, new investors don't come.

bitcoin fall down to $6000 is only about 2% drop but ETH dropping to $100 is more than half (50%) of its price. they are not at all the same but there is same possibility of them happening!
because as $6000 is the bottom for bitcoin, a price lower than $100 is the bottom for ETH which means it can and it should drop to that price.

besides whales can only manipulate so much before they also get crushed under the dumps. and you are forgetting that whales make more money from  dumps when they short and then buy back at the bottom  so they love that kind of ETH dump.
if the percentage of the highest price last year, bitcoin and ethereum both experienced a very large decline and as far as I know ethereum has decreased to more than 80% of its highest price, but I still believe that ethereum is able to survive and even return to highest price.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
martyns

Activity: 840
Merit: 137

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 02:08:38 PM

in my opinion all depends on conditions, many factors that make prices return to normal.
if the conditions return conducive, the market will slowly return to crowded.
I am sure ETH for next year will rise again.
Crypto has become an investment need for the technological age as it is now, so everything will come back in time.
Eraldo Coil

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:13:42 PM

Yes. Even though it looks really bad right now, I can see that there is still a hope for this coin and it could progress more in the future. There are reasons why it became one of the top coins in just a span of two years.

baricuri

Activity: 322

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:16:26 PM

Yes, I think ETH coin that is very good has been used by the new token blockchain network token, besides that ETH is a coin that already feels very long and the dev is certainly very experienced
ETH is currently in a downturn, I do not think ETH will be able to grow again, so I believe that the coin that made me so earnest and optimistic now is the EB, this is a potential coin. the most I have ever seen.

morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:13:18 PM

Ethereum will always be on top until each new project (ICO) comes out with its own blockchain.
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 03:22:08 PM

I hope so that ETH will gone good for I am holding some of it. Aside from that ETH deserves a good market price since most of the ICO are basing on its platform and as being a trading pair. If all of the ICO's will be combined to merge with ETH then there is a possibility that ETH will going to surpass bitcoin. Ripe has claimed this already that they will going to beat bitcoin in terms of its market cap in the near future. Well, this is also possible.
CryptoAssasin

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:13:07 PM

Ethereum is one of my top pick altcoin to invest with and hold for long term. It is not impossible for them to reach an all time high when the development about their project is complete, specially once they prove the transaction speed power of their blockchain. Ethereum 2.0 is something to be look forward with and I am pretty sure that thousands of investors are also excited about this development. Vitalik is one hell of a guy and have hundred of bullets on his pocket to surprise its investors.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
bootlace

Activity: 364

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:42:02 PM

If you watch on the DevCon4 results you can see that ETH will plan many development and features. Sharding, scalling, Casper, Starks, state channel, Plasma and much more. And do you say where is ETH? No doubts ETH move forward faster then imagine

J U R      |      The Justice as a Service Infrastructure      |      JUR ALLIANCE                      ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.        ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║     
 ●         WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM                 ═════════════════
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: