Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:56:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold or Trade?  (Read 4835 times)
Abuchi2

Activity: 134
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:36:04 AM

For me I think the best thing for me to do is just hold why because I don’t have enough knowledge about trading so for me to jump into it is just risk and money waist until I understand it more.
iTradeBit

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:43:53 AM

Yes it is! Soon the growth will start.
Suwycu

Activity: 350

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:44:25 AM

I am not a supporter of tracking signals, but I believe that many projects are able to go into profit and raise the capitalization of their tokens, therefore a supporter of the Hodl policy!

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
alexandrea

Activity: 75

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:06:59 AM

In my opinion If you want quick profit consider trading, but if you just want to try your luck or for something long term, hold.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:19:17 AM

Well it depends on what you really want if you can't cope up with the expertise of trading since it has to do with you having great skills in trading then it better you option in for hodling since that will besafe for your investment. But both trading and holding are all beneficial to the cryptocurrency market since the two activities contributes to the well being of the network in it entirely.
yeniruieni

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:25:47 AM

Bedagang is a very profitable thing for me. I trade every day because I take advantage of the fluctuating price of coins and prices rise and fall very quickly. And even though we face risks, we certainly have to be careful and play fast. I also keep coins because there are coins that have potential if they have been held for a long time.
daicavung

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:28:19 AM

Now keep it, because the market is showing signs of growth, while the value of the coin is very low, only a few coins are up, however we should not sell now, because the price They can grow stronger in the future, they will make us regret.

fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:05:32 AM

Started trading.  I keep only perspective coins.  Trading is an interesting thing, but you need to learn to always follow the market.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
heninur

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:30:46 AM

depending on current price developments, if trading is more profitable then I always trade, but if the price development does not go right, then I always hold it back for a long time until I feel satisfied with the price increase that occurred while I held it.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
nak02

Activity: 512

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:32:44 AM

For now it was worst to hodl some tokens or coins due to bad market condition now, I'm tired being an investors, much more profitable now in trading because you can earn easily and profit easily.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
maknassy

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:09:09 AM

In trading, you buy an asset at a lower price and sell it at higher price in a relatively short time span and everyone has his own strategy in trading, but holding is buying some crypto asset and for the long term and you should not stress about the regular fluctuations of the prices.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:13:50 AM

Hey guys, what do you prefer, hold till the end or trading? I know that people who are holding are actually saving crypto from total fall. But is it profitable to hold?
Holding and trading are good option in this current situation because the price of tokens in market are now down. Trading in low price will can give you good profit simply because you will hold it and then you will sell it out once you see the changing price on market.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
clavirda

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:41:47 PM

I believe that in each case the decision must be made individually, taking into account the specificity and prospects of a particular coin. I usually prefer to work with the most reliable cryptocurrencies, which in any case will restore their high positions. Therefore, I continue to hold these coins in the long term.
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:43:11 PM

TRADE AND HOLD!
we are in the down market now better do buy and sell with some coins now.
well with those who are good inthe market and has the great project better..
to buy now at low and hold! that is the community for now!
simak84

Activity: 616
Merit: 41

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:53:32 AM

This is a question of psychology. Many people have to save it for the better times because they have seen the growth of all their coins and have not sold them on time.
And now they don’t want to sell them hoping that their coins will return to the previous level at least.
I know many people who strongly regret that they did not sell everything on time. However, they are not going to sell now, believing in the growth of cryptocurrency again.
Asherith00

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:58:01 AM

I think it depends on you either you want to hold or trade. They're both good if you know how to trade then you can make profits same as hold, but hold is for a long term profits.
Mr.trader

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:00:53 AM

I both kept the coins for a long time and continue to hold them  I think it works for me. I think it still profitable if we still hold various coins as the market will rise again and it will affect with the price too.
engesi

Activity: 434

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:01:23 AM

I am here to make more living expenses. I need to live on these expenses every day. For me, daily trading is a must! Long-term preservation may be more suitable for the rich!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:03:09 AM

Now you just need to hodl and save your tokens. Any trade in today's market will be at a loss, since most likely all of their tokens were earned at a higher price than now.
mechanic081971

Activity: 200

Zaydo

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:20:04 AM

Invest and hold for me. Don't trade your holding at this moment. Bitcoin crashed about $700 and we don't even know if its going to deep again or not. Bitcoin break its stable price. For me we don't have a bullrun this year, maybe we have but it will begins at january 2019. We lose about 70% when bear run starts at january 2018 untill now.

Jr Member
(((    MARTKIST.org    )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No IC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: