Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:57:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your top five coins of all times  (Read 499 times)
aimata27

Activity: 531
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 10:56:15 AM

Admist the fluctuation in the market prices of several coins. What are your top five coins of all times.

Well these are my top 5 coins that gave me profit recently: Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Ripple (XRP), TRON (TRX) and Waves (WAVES).
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jupppo

Activity: 385
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:44:56 PM

There is no doubt that top positions will take Ethereum and bitcoin. Also I want to add Zilliqa, Stellar and Cardano. I think these top coins are the best variant for a long period of time.
Tahdayi

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:45:35 PM

Here many people have given advice. which is actually good or not. you better choose a coin that has been proven. like bitcoin and ethereum which is really good
I agree these coins have already proven themselves well and invest in them is a very good idea, especially if you invest in a long time now is a great time

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Yourodiviy

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:52:38 PM

My preferences are given to Ethereum, Bitcoin, Eos, Stellar and oddly enough Monero. This, if for all the time.

imusify Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted
Whitepaper ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN Explainer Video
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:28:49 PM

Admist the fluctuation in the market prices of several coins. What are your top five coins of all times.

if we talk about my TOP 5 crytpcocurrency, of course bitcoin and ethereum will be on my first list
then Eos, cardano and IOTA

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
trns.txt

Activity: 171

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:38:56 PM

Actually, the best coins may be on the top lists in the coinmarketcap. However, personally, I don't really think that it must be. Every coin has its characteristic, behind the coin has certain value and technology or system. Every coin also has their different team that always maintain and control the coin market. Well, so far, i have some coins that I'm in love because its existence and progress on the market, better than others.
They are:
- Ripple , it has better market progress, not defining drop scale in the big rate
- Tron , we can see how market recovery of this coin is bigger, the chart shows that Tron is more stable although still red
- ADA, I love how this concept of this coin exist and survive
- Dogecoin, a new coin that has the big volume, the cycle and progress on the market is also great.
MAUTMALAIKAT

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:55:19 PM

The five coins I like are Ethereum, NEO, Ripple, Dash and BTC. That is what I bought a little to hold for a long time. Think of saving for the future and hoping to get good profits too. In 2019 I will try other coins to hold but not for the long term. Actually there are lots of good coins besides the five above. But it depends on each taste.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Luthfiyaaa

Activity: 468

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 12:01:09 AM

five top altcoin, bitcoin, ethereum, etc, waves and neo. the price is not too expensive, has given me a lot of benefits. that's my five favorite altcoin.
maxilopez

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 12:19:46 AM

Bitcoin, ripple, ethereum - these are three cryptocurrencies that I think are the best of all time. five I can not highlight you unfortunately

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
basici

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 12:42:43 AM

I think that in fact there is only one best coin - this is Bitcoin and all other coins are just a copy of it.

BtcEX Btc : Exchange for Everyone
We offer the most profitable and comfortable exchange rates for cryptocurrency
https://bxlend.com/
Garrixx

Activity: 182

ONe Social Network

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 12:53:22 AM

It is those who are now and occupy the first five lines on the Coinmarket because after so much time they are on top

ONe Social Network  Bringing it all Together!   [   ONe   ]
PRESALE  »  12 June   |   https://www.onesocialnetwork.io
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 02:10:09 AM

My personal top five coins are all in the top 100, because I think that there's a  great advantage when investing and buying in the coins that you know and trust a lot, and my top 5 coins would be BTC (the best of the best), ETH (this coin is one of the best as well) LTC (great for short-term investments) DOGECOIN (gained a lot of profit from investing here, and a great meme) and BCH (I can't doubt, I was having doubts back then, but now I can say that it really is one of the greats in the market).
elzjmirra

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 02:29:40 AM

The top coins in the top 5 are Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP, BCH, and EOS. And I think Bitcoin will be the king of Cryptocurrency for a very long time. Ethereum and XRP are coins that have great potential and XRP is now ranked second. And some of these coins that I recommend for you to invest well.
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 02:48:24 AM

My top 5 coins of all the times is XLM, TKY, NPXS, COSS and 3DC, my opinion is XLM is better than XRP, NPXS is a potential cryptocurrency after doing a lot of research, 3DC haven't listed on CMC, but it's a new generation blockchain, check their github wiki page for more detail if you're interesting.
manggis97

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 04:03:32 AM

Based on the fundamentals of the coin,  I will choose these coin : XRP,  TRX,  XLM,  BTC and BNB.  I think the price has potential  to going up to more than 10x when next bull market coming.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 06:43:39 AM

That's nearly the consensus.
I call them BELdo+[X,z,d]
Key is base market.
Also coins need to always inflate base supply (else they are not coins) all the above offer POW rewards.
I'm not aware on how you call them but this has been so far the best coins for me.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀