Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:39:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LF Poster to Announcement Channel for ICO  (Read 159 times)
ElliotP123 (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:03:26 AM

Evening,

I am looking for a forum member to post our upcoming ICO to the altcoin discussion forum.

We don't have enough activity across our accounts for the moment to post with an image in the altcoin token announcement thread.

Kind Regards
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:15:45 AM

you can buy copper membership  so that you can post images even if you are a newbie .  buy it here
> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=credit;promote
ElliotP123 (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:50:30 AM

Thank you, this is amazing. I am not sure how to give you reputation but I'm very grateful.
titanslayerz

Activity: 83
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:26:55 AM

Evening,

I am looking for a forum member to post our upcoming ICO to the altcoin discussion forum.

We don't have enough activity across our accounts for the moment to post with an image in the altcoin token announcement thread.

Kind Regards
i can do that and also moderate that thread for you if you want , just dm me on telegram https://t.me/titanslayerz

█        ▄▄▄▄  █  the cryptocurrency of the future
█▀▀▄  █▄▄█  █  LIGHTNING FAST TRANSACTIONS
█▄▄▀  █▄▄▄  █▄▄▄AND THE LOWEST FEES
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:06:49 PM

Thank you, this is amazing. I am not sure how to give you reputation but I'm very grateful.
You can't. You need merits to give his answer an upvote which you don't have. Glad you find it helpful though.

i can do that and also moderate that thread for you if you want , just dm me on telegram https://t.me/titanslayerz
Sure. You are willing to do something which they can do himself by buying a copper membership. You should help people instead of taking their lack of awareness as a business opportunity.
titanslayerz

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:37:08 PM

You can't. You need merits to give his answer an upvote which you don't have. Glad you find it helpful though.

Sure. You are willing to do something which they can do himself by buying a copper membership. You should help people instead of taking their lack of awareness as a business opportunity.
would i violate some rules about that? cite it

Patatas
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:41:18 PM

You don't. You violate the basic rules of moarlity which is using someone's lack of awareness to make yourself some money. That is my personal opinion and doesn't have to align with what others think.
titanslayerz

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:48:44 PM

You don't. You violate the basic rules of moarlity which is using someone's lack of awareness to make yourself some money. That is my personal opinion and doesn't have to align with what others think.
give the article of your so called basic morality on your personal opinion

Patatas
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:52:40 PM

At this point, your stupid ass is making this post-off-topic. I would give you the article if I had given two flying fucks about your existence. You indeed are showing a typical behaviour of scammers who are cancer to this forum. Now, go fuck yourself and stop derailing the thread then it already is.
titanslayerz

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:55:23 PM

At this point, your stupid ass is making this post-off-topic. I would give you the article if I had given two flying fucks about your existence. You indeed are showing a typical behaviour of scammers who are cancer to this forum. Now, go fuck yourself and stop derailing the thread then it already is.
theres full of shit coming on your mouth just prove everything that you are saying

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: