Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:56:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Speculation on BTC  (Read 1572 times)
Linhkej

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:56:10 PM

With the capabilities that the BTC gives us, I believe it will be the best way to develop in today's era. It gives us many benefits such as jobs, opportunities and challenges. That's why it has become a growing trend for everyone today. I believe that with its Hot will make this currency become the most valuable currency in the Crypto market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nealdlover

Activity: 345
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:05:46 PM

With the capabilities that the BTC gives us, I believe it will be the best way to develop in today's era. It gives us many benefits such as jobs, opportunities and challenges. That's why it has become a growing trend for everyone today. I believe that with its Hot will make this currency become the most valuable currency in the Crypto market.
I always choose it because I believe in modern technology that is growing today. BTC always dominates the market because it makes it a very valuable money in the trading platform. It is also a growing trend today because this currency has created too many benefits. It will grow even more as we expect in the future.
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:13:31 PM

I was reading the Speculation section from the Economics forum yesterday, and two guys from the BTC Foundation said that 2018 will be the last time that Bitcoin will be under $10,000. I believe that this statement was made to lessen the worry that comes about every time that BTC drops. I don't know how anyone could make that statement in full faith though, as the nature of altcoins is its very volatility. Since it is not tied to normal economic conditions as fiat currency is, I don't quite see where that prediction comes from. The fact that many economies are talking about some type of oversight does show that acceptance is gaining and perhaps is a harbinger of more stable, and higher, prices.

There are many speculators gave their opinion about in bitcoin, and most of their speculation didn't happen, and if there is some prediction is not that accurately close to what happen in reality. But I do believed in one bitcoin experts that in the year 2025 bitcoin will become 100K$ each by this year. It is more like realistic to be happen.
musharaf

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:28:25 PM

It is in news that now a days people are predicting bitcoin a good symbol for the speculators that this time is good for them because if they want to start speculations on bitcoin so at present the price is good for us and with this speculation once again bitcoin price will rise more and ultimate the investors ill also play it's role in the bitcoin and global crypto market.

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1332

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:48:54 PM

I was reading the Speculation section from the Economics forum yesterday, and two guys from the BTC Foundation said that 2018 will be the last time that Bitcoin will be under $10,000. I believe that this statement was made to lessen the worry that comes about every time that BTC drops. I don't know how anyone could make that statement in full faith though, as the nature of altcoins is its very volatility. Since it is not tied to normal economic conditions as fiat currency is, I don't quite see where that prediction comes from. The fact that many economies are talking about some type of oversight does show that acceptance is gaining and perhaps is a harbinger of more stable, and higher, prices.
It is true that no one can assure you that price is not going to go any lower than that, in fact it seems very likely that this year of 2019 is going to start with a price that is lower than that but it's likely that during the next years the price of bitcoin is going to recover and go up once more and everyone will be lamenting not buying bitcoin before it reached that price.
mensahkkofie

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:45:00 PM

It is in news that now a days people are predicting bitcoin a good symbol for the speculators that this time is good for them because if they want to start speculations on bitcoin so at present the price is good for us and with this speculation once again bitcoin price will rise more and ultimate the investors ill also play it's role in the bitcoin and global crypto market.
People would always make predictions and suggestions but the issue is whether, the statement would come to pass, there have been several speculations on bitcoin and how unstable it is. Today, the market has really grown exponentially, in three to five years to come I see tremendous improvement on how people appreciate BTC.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:22:19 AM

Every one can make a speculations about the price of Bitcoin and get away with it. Some predicts its rise whereas others predict its down fall. What matters most is the readiness and ability of crypto users and investors to study the actual concept of Bitcoin and the entire crypto space in order not to give in to any false speculations.
Irrespective of the market status of Bitcoin now, it will certainly rise again. There have been times like in the past yet Bitcoin was able to skyrocket to $20k last year December.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to: