Repeating Topics - 5 (45.5%)
Non-sense Responses - 3 (27.3%)
bots - 0 (0%)
The word "Sir" - 3 (27.3%)
DaFuQ? I Love Alt Discussion! - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 7

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Many Topics, Such Garbage, So Wow  (Read 105 times)
Mr.Ease (OP)

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:07:06 AM

One of the most active forums here on BCT is the Altcoin Discussion

A new thread will fill up with such amazing and repetitive responsives, in which, if you would actually read some of them... they don't make any sense?

Now before you jump to assumptions - I will make it clear, I'm not suggesting there is a massive multi-accounting horde opperating in the background trying to make their weekly posting standards by creating/responding the same garbage day-in/day-out... Hell no- that would be crazy...

I'm also not suggesting that most of these responses are from un-intelligent people with terrible language skills.
Athought there is a unconvient correlation between Jr. users and the massive popularity on these threads - I would never think that these new users are bots or multi's or simply building up activity and merit hunting - No not that.

But, there is a ton of garbage. The same user has like 7 topics on the front page asking the same retorical question that has been questioned time and time again until... The end of time.

What are your thoughts!!?

What to invest in? Will Eth Moon? Bitcoin Dump Should I sell? How do you profit? Scam? What to Buy? Sell? Moon? Death? Sir?

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
deeofficialx

Activity: 462
Merit: 113

Need me? PM me!

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:35:04 AM

Since the new requirement for a Newbie to be a Jr. Member popped-out (and having no merit will pull your rank down), posting and creating threads about this and that -- that is actually not necessary -- became more common, and for me that reality is indeed a garbage and not the section itself.

Well, maybe I am one of those.

I am not good in english, pardon me.
Gabri

Activity: 856
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:44:56 AM

I apologize for my English. I fully agree with the author of the topic. But I want to add from myself that the majority of those created in the hope of earning Merit. And at the same time these topics do not carry any meaning. Most often, these authors do not even have the slightest idea about the cryptocurrency and just try to raise their rank on the forum.
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:48:34 AM

Start using the ignore function on the bots or whatever they are. After a while the forum becomes a lot more readable.
coin8coin8

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

False Moon

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:05:17 AM

In my real life, only the restaurant or hotel waiter will call me "Sir".
I am wondering why many people here always use the word "Sir". Do they know that other person must be a man instead of a woman?
The most important thing is that we are all netizens,forum username is better. but call someone  “Sir” will only be treated as waiter by others.
In my opinion, calling someone "Mr." is not a kind of respect, but an inferiority.
Everyone is equal here, so avoid using the word “Sir”.

Loser
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:13:10 AM

under every comment on bitcointalk at the bottom right corner just above the signature area there is a link called Report to moderator. next time you see a garbage topic, or basically any comment that is garbage try using that link to report it to a moderator so that they can remove these garbage posts.
if more people start doing that instead of only complaining about it (not directed to you, but generally speaking) the boards would be much clearer.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Alluro

Activity: 742
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:19:00 AM

The bitcointalk forum is full with bounty hunters. They only need to do bounties on here. They don't wanna learn and participate discussions on here. Most guys making multiple accounts and they are going to increase their forum rank. That's why bitcointalk is full of garbage posts. Theymos recently changed Jr. Member rules for 1 merit to avoid garbage posts. That update was good for the forum. I believe bitcointalk has to add more rules in the future.
AlexandrInt

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:29:41 AM

Everyone wants to improve their rank and do not even think about the quality of the above. It comes to the point of absurdity that some simply copy messages or even maybe these are bots. We hope that the hands of admins will come to this.

HPQ.IO

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 07:49:54 AM

Main reason is the existence of bounty programs.

So many accounts are created only for this reason and many meaninglessness messages are posted only for rank improvement...

deeofficialx

Activity: 462
Merit: 113

Need me? PM me!

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:32:21 AM

In my opinion, calling someone "Mr." is not a kind of respect, but an inferiority.
Well, for me, using Mr./Mrs./Ms. or even Sir/Ma'am to address someone is kind of a respect---but not if you don't know their sexuality(just like what you've said)---that might be an offensive shit if you really didn't and you still used.

Anyway, we're almost an anonymous here in this forum, so using those is not really necessary.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: