Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:39:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Microsoft and Nasdaq to Build a Blockchain Platform  (Read 255 times)
prashadraj205000 (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:12:44 AM

Nasdaq opened its electronic stock exchange back in 1971. The stock exchange highly invests in cutting-edge technology and hopes to be a pioneer in the blockchain.
According to Mr. Haglind, Key players in the industry are looking to these technologies Roll Eyes to make them more effective and efficient while gaining a competitive advantage.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coin8coin8

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

False Moon

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:16:16 AM

HTC Exodus, the blockchain-focused smartphone that was announced in May, is apparently set to arrive publicly on October 22. HTC has released a teaser video through the newly created HTC Exodus Instagram account that shows "10.22" to hint at the launch of the upcoming smartphone. The teased launch date is notably in line with the recent revelation through a dedicated website. The official site also started taking registrations, possibly to determine the demand of the HTC Exodus before its formal launch. A recent report separately mentioned that the HTC Exodus will be available for purchase globally, except in China. Price details and specifications of the smartphone are yet to be revealed, though.

HTC used to be a giant in the mobile phone industry, but now it is dying.
I have never heard of HTC's development of any blockchain before, but now it suddenly announced the blockchain-focused smartphone.
In my opinion, this is just the last dying struggle.

Loser
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:15:43 PM

Nasdaq opened its electronic stock exchange back in 1971. The stock exchange highly invests in cutting-edge technology and hopes to be a pioneer in the blockchain.
According to Mr. Haglind, Key players in the industry are looking to these technologies Roll Eyes to make them more effective and efficient while gaining a competitive advantage.

I have heard this quite a while now but still no process. But I guess in the future it will be done and it will help a lot inside the crypto space.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4475

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:03:19 PM

I have heard this quite a while now but still no process. But I guess in the future it will be done and it will help a lot inside the crypto space.

ICE own nasdaq

they are working with microsoft and starbucks to do BAKKT
there are many topics on this forum and many blogposts and videos on the internet about BAKKT. all you need to do is use the search features of this forum, google or youtube

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
esetop01tryba

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://www.empirehotels.io

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:04:25 PM

I read about it about six months ago. I am sure that it will facilitate the work of the stock exchange. The price of bitcoin is not likely to be affected, but the blockchain is eager to power !

EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) (https://www.empirehotels.io/) The Future of Hospitality
3acaga

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:15:44 PM

It is good if this news is not just a yellow press or regular statements, but a truly complete project.
Bountyhonter

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 06:22:39 PM

I read about it about six months ago. I am sure that it will facilitate the work of the stock exchange. The price of bitcoin is not likely to be affected, but the blockchain is eager to power !
I believe it will affect the price of Bitcoin if those two giant companies should create their own blockchain because almost (if not all) all altcoins has a trading pair with Bitcoin so whatever blockchain they create wouldn't do without affecting Bitcoin too

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
jcmansah7

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:15:50 PM

Well the blockchain technology never stops to amazes us and i guess it is quite impressive to hear of such a use of the blockchain technology. It is very good that the blockchain technology is being exploited fully for the benefits of mankind and the world at large.

raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:57:05 PM

I think they use Stellar blockchain and they pioneered those and its on their way to offer that on people in different industry. I hope blockchain will move forward to the highest level.
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:37:10 PM

Great news that two giant companies like Microsoft and Nasdaq are building a Blockchain Platform, it means that more business companies are now aware of the blockchain technology and the technology will make this world better. I hope the more giant company will do the same.
Dexion

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:20:59 PM

Microsoft and Nasdaq are big companies, both always participate in supporting several ICOs, they become partners and become advisors.

I think, this is good news, I agree with you, both are big companies, and will be the pioneers of the blockchain in the future.

bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:11:26 PM

Interesting! you dug up a six/seven month's old report, also, your post is too tiny to understand the main facts, please write in detail or link the news with your post, thanks.
Catt95

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:37:05 PM

That would be interesting.
metalglowd

Activity: 546

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 05:30:56 PM

a great way to promote blockchain, cryptocurrency and smartphone products, this is the best thing so far. with information like this should be, this smartphone is given special specialization in the crypto world which is a differentiator from ordinary smartphones

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:36:24 PM

This is how stuff grows when popularity increases big corporates coming to this field is a big bonus for cryptousers as more people come to know about this and users will increase automatically. This blockchain technology is helpful in many ways to benefit public. I am a happy user.

bellamente

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 05:45:36 PM

It's great when such business giants build the future with Blockchain.

I think that after them and other large companies will start to use technology Blockchain

nak02

Activity: 512
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:50:31 PM

It's more interesting if you have an article about that. This is good for people they are using to it about crypto in their daily life.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
shadyrifles

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:16:14 PM

Microsoft has recently announced that it will integrate Azure Blockchain into Nasdaq Financial framework. The product to be expected simply for both buyers and sellers for the settlement of transactions. According to Tom Fay, the senior vice president of Enterprise Architecture of Nasdaq, this partnership will remove some complexities of integration blockchain technology into existing infrastructure.
MainIbem

Activity: 1344
Merit: 386

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:31:09 PM

Blockchain technology is here to stay. These are not the only big names developing infrastructure and interest in the technology.
We have heard news about facebook, Goldman Sachs, Kodak, and other big names creating departments to handle blockchains.
We can only expect more.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

rodalutor

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:41:10 PM

I believe that in actuality Microsoft will look to integrate blockchain technology in to the working of Nasdaq for better effiiency, transparency etc. As we've seen in the last couple of years and we will continue to see going forward there is huge potential for blockchain technology to transform near all of the financial systems across the globe

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: