Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:20:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Twitter social media issues  (Read 224 times)
xsantana (OP)

Activity: 680
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:05:57 AM

I have a problem with Twitter's social media accounts. many campaigns that I follow from that account. it will take a long time to create a new account.
in it says that "Your account (@ jr_rudhi) is currently suspended"
Can anyone help me restore my account, I have taken various steps that have been submitted, even filed an appeal, but almost one week there has been no answer.
if you experience something like me, please tell me the best solution.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Yana_O1993

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 08:31:50 AM

I tried to recover, but unfortunately it is almost impossible .. tech support there is terrible

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
MazCrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 119

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:06:43 AM

You can make a complaint in general support Twitter to make sure your account is suspended permanently or not, later you will get the answer and you should avoid the cause of suspension of Twitter accounts including spam, threatened account security, and tweets or account abuse behavior.
SaRmY

Activity: 645
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:50:40 AM

I have a problem with Twitter's social media accounts. many campaigns that I follow from that account. it will take a long time to create a new account.
in it says that "Your account (@ jr_rudhi) is currently suspended"
Can anyone help me restore my account, I have taken various steps that have been submitted, even filed an appeal, but almost one week there has been no answer.
if you experience something like me, please tell me the best solution.

This new twitter policy? A lot of accounts are blocked. Mine is also flaked. I contacted my friends who also see the bounty of the company. They have their accounts too.
  Do you think advertising will go to other social networks?
Olaiasal11
Copper Member

Activity: 267

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:26:27 AM

You may have made a mistake somewhere! If you need to find those mistakes before, re-read their rules. Because such a big company like Twitter will not suspend your ID for no reason.

Afiqa03

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:16:24 PM

That's right what you say, that for the past few weeks things like you have happened to 3 of my friends experienced the same case. just like that the Twitter account doesn't work again. and his followers are gone. and I became anxious. I hope this problem will be resolved quickly.
pedangrusak

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:42:01 PM

I have experienced that and my account was suspended by Twitter for spam reasons. then I submit an account return by preparing the details of my twiiter account which includes: emial twitter, twitter url link, name on twitter, phonw number used on twitter, and then tell the chronology of your account until it is suspended so that twitter considers recovery. following the link to the Twitter account recovery request due to suspend: https://help.twitter.com/forms/general?subtopic=suspended
Ayomiqueen
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:02:59 PM

You can reach out to the twitter support and find out why your account was suspended from them and if there is a way yto recover it back, may be you have violate one of their rules or their was something wrong on the account and more reason you need to be upgrading and checking the backup most time to avoid such issue in case of next time .

mey466

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:34:05 PM

I think that only I am the victim of the suspension of my Twitter account, I also did what you did and the results were the same. this is very annoying
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:28:24 AM

this happens to the twitter account used for social media campaigns.
everyone complained about the same thing, until now there is no best solution.
Twitter prohibits ICO advertising, avoid using #ICO.
and make tweets like humans not robots.
xsantana (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:05:07 AM

means that today many people experience the same thing, I see many people who complain about their Twitter social media accounts.
maybe from Twitter doing a big monitoring, the best solution is to wait for the decision of Twitter suprots
wakier

Activity: 826
Merit: 260

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:32:07 AM

from my friend experience, he has the same issue that he think the account suspended is because of a lot of only-crypto retweet and tweet. he said that you have to make not only tweet about crypto but also about regular tweet such as live, tech, gadgets and etc

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
xsantana (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:28:12 AM

from my friend experience, he has the same issue that he think the account suspended is because of a lot of only-crypto retweet and tweet. he said that you have to make not only tweet about crypto but also about regular tweet such as live, tech, gadgets and etc

yes, things like that are steps to avoid our account so that they are not suspended.
different from what I am currently experiencing, the account has been suspended.
this is learning for all of us, to avoid the same thing, the way you say it
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 11:38:23 AM

It can be true. Twitter now actively blocking accounts which looks fake and are used only for prmotional spamming. So, if you are using Twitter for bounties only, your account are in risk zone.
I don't think so. There aren't many alternatives which would popular enough for advertising. As we all know, Facebook isn't crypto friendly network.
I think that ICO's will have to find new way of advertising on social media because all these reposts which are popular now aren't very effective and cause a lot spam. And as we see, social networks don't like such type of promotion.

panpine

Activity: 277

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:57:58 AM

I also have trouble like you, do not know how to do, it takes a lot to recreate from the beginning. help my

xsantana (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:23:19 PM

I also have trouble like you, do not know how to do, it takes a lot to recreate from the beginning. help my
there's no point in making your account start from scratch. we know the rules for participating in a campaign are the recommended age for an account must be more than three months from the time we make.
and the latest campaigns that we follow with account problems cannot be used anymore
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:42:17 PM

It can be true. Twitter now actively blocking accounts which looks fake and are used only for prmotional spamming. So, if you are using Twitter for bounties only, your account are in risk zone.
I don't think so. There aren't many alternatives which would popular enough for advertising. As we all know, Facebook isn't crypto friendly network.
I think that ICO's will have to find new way of advertising on social media because all these reposts which are popular now aren't very effective and cause a lot spam. And as we see, social networks don't like such type of promotion.
Social media platforms actions are just right because of the spam created with these ICO marketing or promotion i cant really blame them on what they do saw.I would
definitely do the same thing if that thing do happen on my network.It do needs to be cleaned up and put up some restrictions.For now Bounty programs should make a little adjustment about
on tweets and retweets.If they dont then expect for such deletion and blocking of accounts to continue.They cant do nothing but to comply with the rules.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
xsantana (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:50:49 PM

why is the reason Twitter prohibits our account from promoting cryptocurrency, whether there are parties who feel disadvantaged,
even many online sales are genuine or fraudulent, but are safe and there is no decisive action
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: