Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:07:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.0035-0.004 loan needed by monday  (Read 336 times)
VINSIN (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:05:52 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2018, 05:49:59 PM by VINSIN

Hello, I am in small cash by Monday. I need 0.0035-0.004 ( depending on value of btc when I am about to withdraw) I am willing to pay back 0.005, it's just a 0.001 diference I know you wont win a lot back but yeah still in need of cash

if I would have for collateral I would sell it obviously but I don't so I am trying here...again...

the btc where I am asking the loan: 3JEpZEUxoHdMC6X9KoKQppw3a4Un6BSRGD

this is localbitcoins address I am interested in withdrawing straight to cash

EDIT:

whoever sent me please message me with your repayment address!

I will keep the thread open until I have a reply

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 11:05:54 AM

In other words, you are going to withdraw it and run away. Obviously you have no business in this forum anymore since you got negative trust and you will be unable to get into any campaigns or so (which you signed up for) and I am pretty sure you have made totally new account to continue that abandoning this one forever.

One more non-collateral loan request aka scam attempt. Whats new in that? Roll Eyes

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
VINSIN (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:25:34 AM

In other words, you are going to withdraw it and run away. Obviously you have no business in this forum anymore since you got negative trust and you will be unable to get into any campaigns or so (which you signed up for) and I am pretty sure you have made totally new account to continue that abandoning this one forever.

One more non-collateral loan request aka scam attempt. Whats new in that? Roll Eyes

yes? i have a red trust for more than 1 year and still login, I don't have red trust for scamming or anything
i am bit different from you i dont come here to post just for a signature, i come here because i find sometimes besides your garbage post just to be made to get some money for news or projects.

i am still in need of the loan

████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
VINSIN (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:00:05 AM

still in need, and  a bit more disperate as I cant find a friend and I am literally with 1$ left until tomorrow Grin

████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 09:33:22 PM

still in need, and  a bit more disperate as I cant find a friend and I am literally with 1$ left until tomorrow Grin

The human body can survive for three weeks without food.  You'll be fine.  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
VINSIN (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:44:11 AM

still in need, and  a bit more disperate as I cant find a friend and I am literally with 1$ left until tomorrow Grin

The human body can survive for three weeks without food.  You'll be fine.  Smiley

Bad manangement of money anyway I received but I don't know from who. In 10-12 hours I have btc to refund, but to what address? He sent from exchange or personal address, what do you think?

████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16609

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 09:48:53 AM

Bad manangement of money
Make sure it doesn't happen again, paying 25% interest  plus exchange rates on a loan is terrible money management too.

I received but I don't know from who. In 10-12 hours I have btc to refund, but to what address? He sent from exchange or personal address, what do you think?
My guess would be it's not an exchange, but it's not possible to be absolutely sure:
-the fee was very low, exchanges usually use higher fees
-the wallet used different types of SegWit addresses (starting with 3~ and bc1~) as inputs

Just don't burn the money yet until someone asks for it, and don't believe just anyone who says it's his.

shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1271

Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 10:36:44 AM

don't believe just anyone who says it's his.
Hence, I do not believe anyone sent him the btc. I guess he has sent himself and trying to be self admitted. I think there is no one who can send the money without notifying the op and also still keep silent. If anyone sent then s/he confirmed before sending and also after sending he could gave trx id as well as repayment address.
legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:22:20 AM

yes? i have a red trust for more than 1 year and still login, I don't have red trust for scamming or anything
i am bit different from you i dont come here to post just for a signature, i come here because i find sometimes besides your garbage post just to be made to get some money for news or projects.

Being hostile to him won't help your chances.

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
VINSIN (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:03:10 PM

don't believe just anyone who says it's his.
Hence, I do not believe anyone sent him the btc. I guess he has sent himself and trying to be self admitted. I think there is no one who can send the money without notifying the op and also still keep silent. If anyone sent then s/he confirmed before sending and also after sending he could gave trx id as well as repayment address.

Not really, that's SF my friend (not my friend at all, just an expression).

I got a couple of messages regarding who sent the bitcoin but no one was able to proof is his address.

Being hostile to him won't help your chances.

Hostile? I prefer to call it defensive

████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS