Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:08:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What's the best mobile multicoins wallet for neophytes?  (Read 230 times)
amnesiac (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:54:56 AM

What BIP39 mobile wallet (needs to support BTC/ETH/LTC/BCH) would you recommend?

In this case (noob user), ease of use > features. No in-app advertisement or buy/sell option is a plus to avoid confusion/mistake/scam.

Thanks for your insights.
Awesomus Maximus

Activity: 392
Merit: 66

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:09:22 AM

I don't use multicoin wallets and I will never use them. For me they are not good enough, nor they are secure enough. Better to use separate mobile wallets for each coin you plan to use. There is a single coin Electrum for Android, so you can try with it. Only if you absolutely have to use a mobile multicoin wallet, I would say Jaxx or Coinomi.
amnesiac (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:09:40 AM

Thanks. I agree with your points. But in my context, yes I "absolutely have to use a mobile multicoin wallet" Smiley
Jaxx and Coinomi were my two leads. Didn't find a better option, so thanks for confirming it.
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:12:17 AM

If you want something good, you'll have to go with closed source projects and these are wallets that are looking for profit for most of the time so you'll always find some kind of buy/sell feature or advertisement for ICOs etc. With that being said, Coinomi is taking the lead right now.
amnesiac (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:02:06 PM

Thanks MadGamer for your insight
clonely

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:03:42 PM

I am using O3 wallet and Infinito wallet. Especially Infinito Wallet is developing well. You can look at it.

tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:36:20 PM

I think that JAXX is a very easy to use multicurrency wallets. It also supports many ERC20 tokens and can be use in mobility (ios, android) or with google chrome extension.
warrior.coins22

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:01:02 PM

I would advise you to try Coinomi wallet, where you can put some coins that you might have mentioned or expect. For more information about its features, you can visit this site: https://www.coinomi.com/
Nasonn

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:41:21 PM

Coinomi is great and recently Trust wallet has started integrating multi wallet into the app, it's also worth trying.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:18:50 PM

What BIP39 mobile wallet (needs to support BTC/ETH/LTC/BCH) would you recommend?

In this case (noob user), ease of use > features. No in-app advertisement or buy/sell option is a plus to avoid confusion/mistake/scam.

You should try this one too
https://support.exodus.io/article/96-exodus-wallet-roadmap

This wallet makes you able to take your privatekey and so far i never had any problem with this wallet. It's so easy to be used and it has already support all of ERC20 asset.

It's also compatible with BIP39 wallet.

It has a lot of features and you must try that.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
TunerDude007

Activity: 458
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:21:37 PM

Jaxx
Coinomy
Edge
CreamIce

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:40:49 AM

I would suggest Cainomi, its good with security and backup strategy. Cainomi has stayed for a significant time and the team looks great as well.
There are others like Exodus and Jaxx that are respected as well. Go through their features and choose based on your requirements.
amnesiac (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:52:37 AM

You should try this one too
https://support.exodus.io/article/96-exodus-wallet-roadmap

This wallet makes you able to take your privatekey and so far i never had any problem with this wallet. It's so easy to be used and it has already support all of ERC20 asset.

It's also compatible with BIP39 wallet.

It has a lot of features and you must try that.

Unfortunately Exodus is not yet available in mobile version.
amnesiac (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:17:18 AM

From your replies, Coinomi is leading atm.
Too bad it is full of advertisements for scammy ICOs...

Infinito Wallet looks quite clean.

What's about Cobo? It looks too much full of features for my use (wallet recommandation to noobs) but interesting.
damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:37:52 AM

Coinomi should fit your needs, I can personally recommend it. Unfortunately, there are buy/sell/exchange options in the app, but they are well described, so you shouldn't make a mistake. 
amnesiac (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:38:29 AM

Coinomi should fit your needs, I can personally recommend it. Unfortunately, there are buy/sell/exchange options in the app, but they are well described, so you shouldn't make a mistake. 

If it was for me, I'm confident I wouldn't make mistake using Coinomi Wink But it's more "What wallet would you install on your grandma's smartphone if she wants to try?"
damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:47:07 AM

If it was for me, I'm confident I wouldn't make mistake using Coinomi Wink But it's more "What wallet would you install on your grandma's smartphone if she wants to try?"

That is a tough one, indeed  Smiley It is racking my brain now but I cannot think of any multi currency wallet that would be so easy to use. And that is maybe a business opportunity to create one. 
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:26:08 PM

I do not know anything about BIP39. I usually use BreadWallet - for me it is the most user-friendly and one of the most safety IOS cryptocurrency wallet. And I know the developers who participated in its production.
ykropchik80

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:34:51 PM

try to discover CoinsBank for yourself
I work 2 years and during this time there were no problems
recommend
https://coinsbank.com/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: